ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge has evolved into our sister site iDigitalMedium.com Please join us there or look us up on Facebook. For those of you interested in LIVE streams, go to http://idigitalmedium.com/streams As of 3/13/18 we will not be registering new users. We thank you for a wonderful 10+ years! ~ Ron & Keith

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Voices From Computer Speaker  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jul 29th, 2011 01:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
81st Post
inquisitive15

Hello,

I find this interesting that you can hear them without anything. I am not sure I would like that. I think this happened to me yesterday at work for the first time (that I can confirm.

I was checking dosettes at work, my coworkers had the radio on, were giggling and getting excited. Through the sounds, I heard a man saying loudly ''amitryptiline'' which is the name of a medication. I thought that maybe I had been listening to too many evps. The sound had a different rythm. When I started looking at my next dosette, the patient was taking amitryptiline, but it was missing entirely from the dosette that I was checking. I guess someone was checking the dosettes with me ...

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jul 29th, 2011 04:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
82nd Post
drrh

Once you start hearing it in realtime in odd noises, (fan etc.) it seems like it just gets easier all the time.   And it is a pain because you can't shut them up!  Wildly interesting though! 

Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Jul 30th, 2011 12:52 PM
  PM Quote Reply
83rd Post
inquisitive15

How did it start for you ? Do other people hear them as well when they talk to you ?

It seems like they will not shut up in the white noises on my recordings. The conversations are really endless.

Last edited on Jul 30th, 2011 01:01 PM by inquisitive15

Posted: Jul 30th, 2011 02:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
84th Post
drrh

The first time I actually got an evp was at my childhood home.   I was sitting in there on the sofa (I still own it and go there alot)  I had my recorder on and I was crying and saying Where is everybody at?  Why am I all alone?   And I played it back and heard I'm here!  And I listened to that one repeatedly I was so happy to get it.  I think it was my Dad but am not sure now if it was my friend Gary pretending to be my Dad.   I didn't care who it was at that point,  just glad I could hear it!  I was elated to say the least.  If I play them for my husband he can hear it sometimes, but he can't hear it in real time.  I think he would think I was crazy if he hadn't have heard it for himself!  And I still keep getting that he (Gary) won't give anybody else the phone.  I asked what kind of phone? Was told some sort of gadget they can talk on.  The 28th was my best friend Teresa's birthday and I put a picture of her and her ex-boyfriend up on facebook and said Happy Birthday.  Well she didn't like the picture and told me so to take it down!  I heard that all day until I took it down! After I did she kept saying Thank you!  She didn't like the pic of her ex on there.   I'm watching Paranormal Kids on TV now.  I can't imagine being 11 yrs. old and hearing this stuff! In the show the kids kept getting up at night and getting bed with their parents.  I always did the same thing like most kids do but wonder if I was hearing stuff back then.  Well I'll go for now.

Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Oct 21st, 2012 09:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
85th Post
Cláudio do Amaral

Hello people,

I don't know, but I think this guy is Adolph Hitler.

Attached Image (viewed 153 times):

Adolph Hitler..bmp

Current time is 05:52 AM Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3     
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Voices From Computer Speaker Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1492 seconds (27% database + 73% PHP). 27 queries executed.