ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
video of loop..  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 10th, 2007 03:03 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
lance

Hi i have filmed a little video of the loop session from this afternoon to give you guys a better idea what I am see, and to give me some tips..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je4qmwCXZvs

Posted: Mar 12th, 2007 08:14 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
fratka

Lance,

What is the glare on the screen? I can only see about 25% of the screen. Is this the light setup per the Shrieber method? If so face it toward the camera next to the TV. WIth the camera being zoomed into the TV, you will not be able to see the light. The light will still do it's job.

Frank

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: Mar 13th, 2007 04:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
lance

Hi Frank lol I don't know where the light came from ..  but i see what you mean lol

I done this session today take alook..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMQNHfCNW8Q

Now I don't know if i am getting closer to the loop etc, but beyond this plusating blob of light I can nudge the zoom in bit by bit and get a ever decreasing circle of colors (but it very hard to hold) just a flick of the cam and its gone and the screen goes back to blue.

So what am i looking for to get the perfect loop?

1. Is it the plusating light like i have now on this video?

2. Do i go beyond that plusating light to the colors?

3. as klaus used basic black and white tv for his images 9so color was not needed)?

any suggestions all welcome?

Lance..

Posted: Mar 14th, 2007 05:38 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
fratka

Lance you got it right. I just didn't know what the light was, it looked like a reflection. The pulsating blob, surrounded by blue and the tunnel effect is what you want. Don't concentrate so much on the technical aspect. You have achieved what is required for the loop to work. Now you should focus your attention on making contact.

Texas Frank:)

Posted: Mar 14th, 2007 06:54 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Lance,

Yes, you are getting closer. I would suggest placing the camera to one side, and not directly in front and center of the tv.

Is this a digital projection TV? It looks like it is similar to the one I have - big, with a flat screen, clear plastic protective front. To be honest, these may be a little more difficult to obtain a feedback loop. If it is - try a strobe light. I would highly recommend trying an old-fashioned CRT tv first - one with a slightly rounded screen, even if it is only 11-27 inches.

Also, in the first video I saw a graphic on the screen for resolution as 320X240. While pictures may still be found at such a low resolution, they may be overly disfigured. I suspect the first video may have been recorded onto a digital camera memory stick using the video function? Please give us the following specs so we can get a better idea of what you're using:

The models of the tv's you can use for your experiments & the model of your camera/camcorder that you have at your disposal.

The pulsating light was a good start - what you ultimately want is a pulse from black to a light color, usually white or grey, misty-looking.  Contrast is good - that's how you'll be able to see the faces that form. But they will be very hard to see in a contrast from light blue to dark blue.

You are doing great so far - anyone with as much desire as you have will definitely find themselves achieving results. We'll help as much as we can. Please go ahead and keep trying, and let us continue to see your results here. You'll get it.

Keith

I may have time this weekend to record a demonstration video loop for you. It will vary from tv and different equipment, but the general idea is the same.

Posted: Mar 14th, 2007 08:42 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
lance

Thanks Frank and kieth for your replys, i do appriecate them..:biggrin:

Ok, I am currently using a 28inch 'Bush' flat screen tv set.

My cam is a DV182f (digital cam corder/still) 8mm

I have done this videon today..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7xYg6yfKbM

i set the cam to the side a bit (not directly in front of the screen) I have zoomed in closer and got a flying feeling when watching it, like i was floating over the sea or through clouds..
When I was just fliming without recording (just showing the loop not the 'REC' and 'TIME' in the corner, i got more color of red and blur and white being exploded through plusation, but when i press that record button, i have the corner tags (which i can't seem to get rid of) and the quaility of color in the loop goes. I might have to think about recording via VCR then somehow upload it to harddrive..

does this help?

Also Kieth I would love it if you could get that video sorted for me to have alook at.. lol
take a looK.

Posted: Mar 14th, 2007 06:25 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Lance,

First, I'd like to let you know that you have already been successful. There are already people giving you pictures - even though you haven't been able to see them yet. I firmly believe that anyone that tries to communicate with the other side never works alone. From the first day, there is someone there with you. And they are already with you, ready, and willing.

The next step will be to adjust either the brightness/contrast of the tv and/or the brightness/contrast of the camcorder. In my opinion, you want to aim for a pulse from black to white. At the point when it changes from black to white - that's where you'll see them best because you'll have some contrast for the features to show better. The more the picture fluctuates - the better. First we'll help you tune in a little better - then the next step is to form a method for viewing the recordings.

I said you've been successful because I'm taking screenshots of your video right now, and there are faces in them. May I have your permission to post them here?

Keith

Posted: Mar 15th, 2007 01:29 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
lance

Hi Kieth :biggrin:

Yea great news, i would be most grateful for you to post them, go ahead..:biggrin:

wow, breakthrough..!!

Posted: Mar 15th, 2007 06:47 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Lance,

They may not be as distinct as you would like them to be, but it's a start.

Keith

Attached Image (viewed 264 times):

pic2-edit.jpg

Posted: Mar 15th, 2007 06:48 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

pic2

Attached Image (viewed 269 times):

pic3-edit.jpg

Posted: Mar 15th, 2007 06:48 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

pic3

Attached Image (viewed 276 times):

pic4-edit.jpg

Posted: Mar 15th, 2007 06:49 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

pic4

Attached Image (viewed 267 times):

pic5-edit.jpg

Posted: Mar 15th, 2007 06:49 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

pic5

Attached Image (viewed 267 times):

pic7-edit.jpg

Posted: Mar 15th, 2007 06:50 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

pic6

Attached Image (viewed 228 times):

pic8-edit.jpg

Posted: Mar 15th, 2007 07:17 AM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
lance

Wow Kieth I am impressed:biggrin:

On performing the loop i feel a very energized feeling of adrenalin running through my vains, like a shaky feeling and afterward, i feel really good!! has this been reported by other researchers of ITC?

Also when you say to get the black to white plus, how do i do this and is there a part of the video i should be aiming for to get this process? 

hey thanks again for analysing the tape i very much appreciate it.. great job!!:biggrin:

Posted: Mar 15th, 2007 06:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Lance,

I have not personally experienced any feelings of energy drain from experiments, but I have heard it mentioned by various people. Perhaps you're one of the people who is affected by these things.

To improve your video loop, here's how you need to think:

They will do everything they can to make their faces known. They have already been with you, and they will always be. It's up to you to remain consistent, educate yourself, and do your best to try to improve your methods so they will be fruitful.

If you don't mind, I'd like to share my personal opinion. During my research I have found that those in spirit can be found all around is, in many different forms. You can see them in photographs, water, mirrors, feedback loops - and many other ways. Though it is not yet publicly accepted - this is what my work has shown me.

Regarding video itc my experience has been that in order to achieve facial characteristics and a somewhat decent picture - there has to be contrast. Kind of like photograph negatives. If everything was dark, or everything was light - then you wouldn't have a decent picture. You need extremes such as black and white, or at least any two colors that are different from each other. 

If one color is light blue and the other one is dark blue, then you obviously will get picture of a person in spirit in blue - if you can even see it at all. (Also, this obviously doesn't mean that the person in spirit is blue colored) In video itc the color of your feedback loop is mostly going to determine what the color of your spirit faces will be.

When you get another chance, make another video. This time adjust the brightess and/or the contrast of the television until that blue either becomes darker or pulses faster that it did before. If you can get black & white, it may help in the beginning. Also, don't always try to get the whole screen in the picture. It may help to have only a portion of the screen pulsing in color. It's great sometimes to have the camera at an angle, and pointed at one side of the tv (rather than head-on).

Keith

Posted: Mar 17th, 2007 07:24 AM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
lance

Hi kieth,

great, i am going to try today to get another video done this time using the techniques you said (contrast and brightness) Also I have found if i aim at the corner of the screen i get a swirling tunnel like feeling of loop, is this what i should try to tune with brightness and contrast?  and just get that corner as the finished video (forgetting about the whole screen..)  Any way i will give it a go later and get it on here for you all to have a look at my process, see ya for now and take care Lance.:)

Posted: Mar 17th, 2007 12:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

O.K. Lance,

Will wait for the video.

Keith

Posted: Mar 18th, 2007 08:14 AM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
lance

hi kieth and all..:biggrin:

stick with me on the video, i done a little session on a 14inch oval screen tv last night, this is what i had..

Now i got the loop in black and white, i could see the image on the raw frame 9it stood out) i added a little tint to darken the  raw black color..  (Is this allowed?) or is it altering?

this one is raw croped..

Last edited on Mar 18th, 2007 08:15 AM by lance

Posted: Mar 18th, 2007 08:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Lance,

The picture of the video looks very interesting, a little closer. Personally, I would rather see the pictures in their original color until you've been at it for awhile.

As far as editing, it's very simple. The original picture should never be manually altered with any type of drawing tool; However, adjustment of colors, brightness, contrast, and exposure to define the the picture is commonly expected and accepted.

Unless your pictures are somewhat clear, it is to be expected that other people will view them as simply your brain picking out familiar patterns to see what you want to see. So in a sense, sometimes this path is lonely at first. Never mind them, it will take time. The other side won't let you down. The pictures can only improve, and that's exactly what they will do.

I also haven't mentioned this to you yet, but pictures can also always be found in all four angles - right-side up, 90 clockwise, 90 ccw, and upside-down. This can be a lot of work though, so most people just stick with right-side up.

Keith

Posted: Mar 18th, 2007 11:08 AM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
lance

Hi kieth thanks for the reply your a true inspriation...:biggrin:

I know what you mean about it be a lonely road lol..  it tickles me that i know people who are big believers in the afterlife, but look at my pics with a sense of (or yea really!!! whatever you say attidude)  but like you I believe that contact via this method is being made and feel it, its a strange old feeling but there is something different about it that conects...

anyway, i am still working on the best feedback i will try to get closer and adjust contrast and brightness etc (also what about color on the tv) or that won't make a difference for this purpose?

I know all makes of tv's are different, but is there a general setting to aim for (like just over half way for brightness and contrast) something like that?

Just to confirm!  when I zoom in and get the white blob of the mixed infinity of screens, do i go to the edge of that white blob for the images (where it flickers)  tell me if i am wrong..

take care, lance.:biggrin:

Posted: Mar 18th, 2007 11:08 AM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
lance

Hi kieth thanks for the reply your a true inspriation...:biggrin:

I know what you mean about it be a lonely road lol..  it tickles me that i know people who are big believers in the afterlife, but look at my pics with a sense of (or yea really!!! whatever you say attidude)  but like you I believe that contact via this method is being made and feel it, its a strange old feeling but there is something different about it that conects...

anyway, i am still working on the best feedback i will try to get closer and adjust contrast and brightness etc (also what about color on the tv) or that won't make a difference for this purpose?

I know all makes of tv's are different, but is there a general setting to aim for (like just over half way for brightness and contrast) something like that?

Just to confirm!  when I zoom in and get the white blob of the mixed infinity of screens, do i go to the edge of that white blob for the images (where it flickers)  tell me if i am wrong..

take care, lance.:biggrin:

Posted: Mar 19th, 2007 01:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
lance

Hi kieth its the pain again lol:biggrin:

ok i have got a video done...  Is there anyway you could guide me on what i should be focusing on?

I have zoomed in towards the white blob from the infinite screens untill i got a white screen with the loop like lines working through it, then i can move the cam toward the edges or remain centre where cloud like forms are coming towards me..  Have alook and tell me what i should be aiming for or need to zoom out or in etc..  see ya for now, Lance..:biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GxlOvC6i5Y

Posted: Mar 19th, 2007 07:32 PM
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello Lance,

You're doing extremely well. This video had some very decent pictures, pictures to be proud of.  When you recorded the video live you probably thought that the portion of the video when it went black wasn't very useful. On the contrary - at the instant when the color starts to come after the black - that's the best part.

Once you record like this some more, you will start to learn when to expect to see their faces. After that, you'll be able to improve them. There's only so much advice I can give that will help you as far as how you adjust the loop.

I have more comments to make.........these pictures deserve to be in a new thread-----I will post them there.

Here's the new thread

Keith

Posted: Mar 20th, 2007 02:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
lance

Hi Kieth, thanks very much..:biggrin:

So what you are saying, is when i have zoomed into the main white blob of light of infinity, move the cam across to the the edge (where it has a black background and the blue edge of the loop)  is this what you mean when you talk about the difference in contrast and best images to evolve?

also thanks for taken the time to Analise the video, i very much appreciate it...

Current time is 05:14 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Feedback loop methods) > video of loop.. Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2370 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 24 queries executed.