ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
EVP from video clip  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 16th, 2010 01:11 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
mikesndbs

Hi

I made a video clip today in a special garden.

It was of me sitting inside a open wooden shed type building.

Around it was running spring water.

To me, there is something more on the audio!

All I have done is lift levels and remove some of the hum caused by the video cameras mic.

What can you hear?

Mike

Attachment: CLIP0124.AVI1.mp3 (Downloaded 1246 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 16th, 2010 04:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Linda35950

I hear very low voices may come back and try again to hear this.

Posted: Sep 18th, 2010 05:13 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
mikesndbs

OK I have done some work on this.
Concern is at what point do you accept that the proccessing is making sounds?
I have an idea of one phrase but want to see what others think

Posted: Sep 18th, 2010 09:24 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Spider

I took a quick listen, and I hear a lot of speech going on, at the begining, someone says 'where's summer?", and some else says "It's gone".  I got that from the first run thru.  I am going to have to come back and listen again. Lots to listen to!

Lisa

Posted: Sep 20th, 2010 10:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Linda35950

0.16 mark i hear watch the porch swing

Posted: Sep 21st, 2010 01:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
drrh

I picked up two things I think.  At .10 Your husbands here and .23 I'll be there.  This one is tough.  Will listen more later.

Debbie:blink:

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2010 07:23 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
mikesndbs

Hmm, interesting Debbie!

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2010 07:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
mikesndbs

Hi

OK I have now passed the same clip through several filters.

Take a listen.

I am now at the point of worrying that the filters are inducing sounds!

Attachment: bigfilter.mp3 (Downloaded 1123 times)

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2010 08:22 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
drrh

There's a lot of talking going on here.  I just picked up some of it on this pass.   At the beginning it now sounds like "This is Uri"?,  .03 "with me stupid", .06 "I'm on fire allright?", .10 "I need somebody to help  her,  .14 "the middle is dying out", .16 "talk to me",  .19 "you did this person",  .25 " you could do it", .30 "think it's Gertie".  I want to hear what Lisa hears on this one too.   She's great at these that have a lot of talking. 

Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2010 10:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Spider

ok.....here we go!  Today I used a different set of headphones to listen.  It is amazing that different types can pick either more of less, and sometimes change meanings.  There is a lot of speech going on, it is continuous, and only towards the end is there any overlapping speech.  I listened to the original clip, I haven't taken a listen to the second one yet.

Also, there are two male voices and one female voice.

00-01 who heard some of our stories F

01-02 believe it! F

02-03 My God F

03-04 their telling, no sound pickup F

06 tears from heaven M

07 that's a hot coat! M

08 it's time to go! M

09 Russell's here M

09-10 Roger's scaring me! M

10-11 Michael, tell him! M

11-12 tell him to sit up M#2

12-13 the tower at sunset M

13-14 his son said he's ok M

15-16 where are the people? M

16-17 the village M#2

17 show me, Carla F

17-18 behind  you, you won't feel it M

18-19 there's a tower up there M

20 Moser-Ryan M#2

21 he's coming M#2

21 choking M#2

21-22 to find his stuff again M

22 cops found stuff he gets M

23 there's a lot involved F

24-25 yesterday, jumped me M#2

26-27 you can't slide M

27 I do check M#2

28 he won't stand up to me M

29 this plan's enough F

30 you know who saw it? M

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, that is what I heard.  There was a lot of emotion heard in the voices, they were by no means flat or mechanical sounding like some EVP's can be.  Like when the fellow said "that's a hot coat!", it sounded to mean he liked the coat very much, not that it was too hot to wear!  An interesting clip, for sure.  The second male voice almost sounded African American in dialect.

Tell me what you think!

Lisa

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2010 10:22 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Spider

I did a quick run thru on this clip, and there are totally different things being said!  And I don't think that it is causing speech sounds to be there.  I think that there are many different layers in recordings, and certain editings brings them forward.  Just as I can listen straight off the recorder itself and hear it differently once it has been downloaded, then with and with out headphones each can pick up the variances in a recording.  I will go thru this clip again later on.  And no, this is not 'pareidolia'.

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2010 10:39 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
drrh

Lisa remember that's what Tom said.  Pareidolia! I agree there are a lot of layers in that clip.  It's weird how some jump out at you.  I had a hard time with that one.  There's stuff I didn't post too.  But you are so good at it.  Great job girl!

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2010 10:45 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Spider

Glad you think so!!...........in "other places" people would be challenging me over what I hear, so thanks for not telling me it was impossible what I am hearing!  It is a very busy clip, that's a given.  I need to listen to the edited version, as there is different things being said, but one thing I noticed is that the #2 male voice I heard is on the first clip, I recognized his voice immediately.

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2010 11:09 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
drrh

Wow!  I'll have to listen again.  That's neat that you recognize the voice.   I'm gonna have a listen in a minute.  Did you get my email about you know who?

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2010 11:25 AM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
mikesndbs

Interesting stuff for sure.
I am aware of speech sounds which is why I put the clip up but I do not hear any of the stuff you guys have!

Some of the comments you have pulled out could be directed to me!
Specially 'Michael' which of course is me.

I had gone to Glastonbury in Somerset, a place my wife took me on one of our first trips out together.
Glastonbury is well known for its tower on top of the Tor!

My wife passed over last August and I had gone there to say goodbye to the place and was sitting in a small wooden shed overlooking a formal garden at Chalice Well (google)
For sure two female voices.
My mum always called me Michael.
Mum passed over last May :-(

But it would seem there are other people there as well.

I'll need to check the other video clips then!

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2010 11:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
drrh

Hi Mike,  I'm sorry to hear about your Mom passing.   I lost mine too and know it's tough.  I'm sad for you!

I love these clips that sound like they are talking to each other instead of trying to talk to us.   That's what this one sounds like to me anyway.  And I have noticed that sometimes when you go to listen to it again, it sounds different than the 1st time.  So very interesting!  I'm going to listen again too and see what I can hear.

Take care, Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2010 11:42 AM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
mikesndbs

drrh wrote: Hi Mike,  I'm sorry to hear about your Mom passing.   I lost mine too and know it's tough.  I'm sad for you!

I love these clips that sound like they are talking to each other instead of trying to talk to us.   That's what this one sounds like to me anyway.  And I have noticed that sometimes when you go to listen to it again, it sounds different than the 1st time.  So very interesting!  I'm going to listen again too and see what I can hear.

Thanks Debbie

Yes, I lost my mum just 7 months after losing my wife to the same cancer.

Life is dreadfully hard now.

Just got to wait for my sentence to be served so I can be free and back with my lady again, all this effort it to try and get some hope that there is a place where she is waiting for me.

Night

Mike

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2010 11:49 AM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
drrh

Oh Mike, have no fear!  There is a place she is waiting for you and believe it or not I believe she can see and hear you too!  I know because I have had some experiences myself that make me know for sure that they can see and hear us.  And when you do hear from them it makes you not feel so alone in the world.  I also know how you feel about biding your time here until it's time to go there.  Some days it sucks so bad!  Others you can deal with.  I am so sorry to hear of your wife too! I can't imagine the pain of losing two loved ones so close together.  My heart goes out to you! But keep talking to them, they can hear you!!!! Honestly!  I wouldn't get your hopes up if I hadn't done it myself.  I lost my best friend to a car accident in 1991 and now I hear her saying all the time, I'm right beside you or behind you.  And I will see her out of the corner of my eye from time to time.  I hope this doesn't sound crazy because I am of sound mind (at least I think so LOL). 

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2010 12:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Spider

Sorry to hear of your losses Mike.  It is us that are left behind to bear the sadness.  I lost my Mom when I was only 15, still l miss her to this day, and I just lost my only brother in April this year, and both died from cancer.  Because of what we do here, it gives us all hope at reuniting with each other someday.  I am glad some of what I had heard resonated with you.  The catch words for me here are 'tower' and 'village', though we have some villages here in the states, we usually refer to places as either towns or cities.  I don't know if we have any relevant 'towers' so to speak of, unless it has to do with industry here.  Hearing the name Michael was very clear to me.  I wish you could hear what I heard, that is my problem, a lot of folks cannot hear it the way I do, and that gets me in a pinch all the time when I give results.  Please believe I would not report anything false I hear, or make things up.  It takes me a great deal of time to decipher a short recording, so much can be said in the span of a few seconds, and I don't want to miss anything, so I take a great deal of care when I do this.

I will try and listen to the edited clip next and see what I hear.

Lisa

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2010 04:36 AM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
mikesndbs

Hi

Check this http://www.glastonburytor.org.uk/ and this http://www.chalicewell.org.uk/

You now have a idea of the location I was at when I made the video.

I never think anyone would make things up, what would be the point so I am happy that what you report is what you hear.

I worry sometimes that there is nothing after death :-(

I don't want to take this OT but briefly.

Logic kind of tells me there is nothing.

How is it that when a person has brain damage or dementure they lose memory if our mind is where memory is held and its our sole that holds the mind?

Are EVP's nothing more than echos?

Anyway, great work on that clip.

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2010 04:36 AM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
mikesndbs

Removed doubled post

Last edited on Sep 23rd, 2010 04:37 AM by mikesndbs

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2010 05:44 AM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
mikesndbs

Hi

OK from the same day but this time from up on the Tor.

Clip 113 is going to be a challenge as there were several people nearby talking.

Question is are there any spirit voices in there?

Clip 116 has no expected voices but a fair bit of wind noise.

These clips are un filtered at this stage, if any of you ID poss spirit voices I'll run them on DC 7.

Attachment: CLIP0113.AVI1.mp3 (Downloaded 1810 times)

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2010 05:47 AM
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
mikesndbs

Attachment: CLIP0116.AVI.mp3 (Downloaded 998 times)

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2010 01:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
drrh

Mike I think I can hear some stuff in the wind that could be words.  At the beginning it sounds like "I said we're not afraid of you Steven", and at .08," Why do you come here, stay with me,  Did you ask him to", and just near the end "No you're not crazy". I hope I'm not crazy too. LOL  Take a listen and see what you think.

Posted: Sep 24th, 2010 02:21 AM
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
mikesndbs

OK will do, if I can ID what you are hearing I can then boost and filter that area

Posted: Sep 24th, 2010 07:53 AM
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
Spider

Lovely places Tor and the Chalice Well seem to be!  Never fear Mike, there has got to be goo d things to happen when we pass, time will tell!  I have heard far too many positive things from friends, loved ones, and people rererred to me to, hearing that things are so much nicer when we pass.  I have heard of great things to come.  I had once asked how many people are out there?  And the reply was "Millions of us".  That ultimate leap of faith, by going into the light, is something some folks just plain are not ready to do yet.  They need to feel that they finished what they were doing before passing, some just cannot bear to leave their loved ones behind.  But eventually over time they 'grow' in knowledge, understanding what they need to do next.  A feeble mind at death does not impair their capabilities on the other side, or so I have heard!  A woman who lost her two young boys at a very early age, she herself lived to be very very old, upon death, chose to come back as a whole young mother, to continue her being with her children , although 80 years had passed since the death of the boys.  I think we have something I liken to a 'soul core', that is we hit a time in life where we are at our very best, and it can be retrieived no matter our minds condition at death.  Death frees the chains that hold our minds and bodies captive.

I have heard thousands of EVP's over the years, and when someone can answer my questions, give valid information, I have to believe it is all too real.  When you can relay a messsage from the other side to someone living, and see the surprise on that persons face,  them hearing something that there was no way I could have known anything about, it can have a profound effect on on both sides, respectively.

I sorry I am slow, I will go in and listen to the other clips you recently posted, Debbie can hear very well!  I always like listening what people have to offer.  You mentioned the sound of wind in one of the clips, I can assure you there is definitely something within that sound, the spirits love to utilize external noises to manifest speech.

Thanks! Lisa

Posted: Sep 25th, 2010 09:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
Linda35950

Mike so sorry for your lost,I will be back another day to post more.
But fear not their is life after death.
I have seen and spoke to a Angel myself.

Posted: Sep 27th, 2010 08:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
clockdryve

What type of recorder are you using? Is there an external microphone? One other important question....were you NEAR any fluorescent lights? I hear much humming....like some sort of transformer. I hear it from start to finish. If you could somehow STOP or turn off whatever that interfering source is that would be best :) I have heard that WATER is a very good thing to have while getting the EVP voices.

Posted: Sep 28th, 2010 08:00 AM
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
drrh

You are right about the water clock!   That is a big receiver for me!  More than I would like sometimes! LOL 

Posted: Sep 28th, 2010 08:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
mikesndbs

Hi, it was just the built in mic on the video camera, the buzz is also generated by the camera :-(

I have some experiments coming up using my Zoom H2 and water sounds, just need some time off work to do it.

Cheers

Mike

Posted: Sep 28th, 2010 09:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
Linda35950

Mike if a ghost are spirit can answer your questions you know they are very real.

They talk about what your doing they keep track of who is in your life.

They get to like you even.

I have some evps concerning God Jesus and Heavin,I will post them sometime soon,maybe today.

I have them answering me.
Their is life after this life.
Much Love Linda

Posted: Sep 28th, 2010 01:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post
mikesndbs

Linda35950 wrote: Mike if a ghost are spirit can answer your questions you know they are very real.

They talk about what your doing they keep track of who is in your life.

They get to like you even.

I have some evps concerning God Jesus and Heavin,I will post them sometime soon,maybe today.

I have them answering me.
Their is life after this life.
Much Love Linda

Thanks, I really hope so

Current time is 02:03 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > EVP from video clip Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1655 seconds (11% database + 89% PHP). 27 queries executed.