ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > John Lennon original clip with surrounding questions

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
John Lennon original clip with surrounding questions  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 22nd, 2010 07:36 AM
  PM Quote Reply
41st Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Spider wrote:
They are always there whether we like it or not.  It depends on you to be a willing listener or to ignore them or block them out.  We are constantly surrounded, and for the most part unaware.

Okay, then I rephrase the question: has it happened to anyone, that he/she wanted to block the voices out and couldn't?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2010 07:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
drrh

Yes, that's what I have been saying!  It's starting to drive me crazy sometimes because I can hear in any kind of noise and it does not stop.  Not for me anyway.  I do try to ignore it and don't have much luck!  This is when I feel like it's a curse.

Debbie

Posted: Oct 24th, 2010 06:45 AM
  PM Quote Reply
43rd Post
neokortex_simulacrum

I wouldn't think of it as a curse, 'cause no one cursed me and it can't be inherited. But yeah it's definitely a burden which I believe we still can, if not late choose whether or not to carry.

Last edited on Oct 24th, 2010 06:47 AM by neokortex_simulacrum

Posted: Oct 24th, 2010 09:28 AM
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
drrh

Neo I've been told that once you begin hearing you can't stop it.  I would like to know how you mean that we can choose to carry the burden or not?  How would I choose not to?  I don't know how to do that.  If you can help, I really would appreciate it alot!

Thanks, Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Oct 25th, 2010 10:24 AM
  PM Quote Reply
45th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Don't take me wrong, I don't know any magic recipes. My doc said, though that hearing disembodied voices works by entities attaching themselves to you and the best way to get rid of them may be not to pay them attention and to be aware of the present moment, your reactions, emotions then to accept them. This is much harder than writing it down, however just only diverting my attention from any spiritistic subject helps me a lot. Yes, I eventually do return to the subject matter, hence I'm visiting this site, but up to 80% it works for me. My psychiatrist also pointed me out that I often wander to lower astral planes during the daytime and I may well invite unknown entities to my "energetic system" so I'd better concentrate on life's tasks and lessons.

Last edited on Oct 25th, 2010 10:26 AM by neokortex_simulacrum

Posted: Oct 25th, 2010 11:11 AM
  PM Quote Reply
46th Post
drrh

Neo, that makes a lot of sense.   But my thing is that I hear from loved ones.  My Dad and Mom,  not my Mom as much, and two friends that I grew up with that have passed.  So when I try to divert my attention to something else and can still hear them in the background noise (today it was the fan and shower) even when I try not to listen, it's like they read my thoughts.  Someone will say, I know you can hear me.  And if I am working and have the fan on (which I do not unless I absolutely have to) I can hear them talking to each other.  Like I heard my Dad say to my Mom, Why is she doing that?  And I can hear her answer him like, Oh that's for her work or something like that.  My Dad can't understand why I have to work.  He passed in 1968 and wouldn't even teach my Mom how to drive.  I will hear him say, You don't have to work, Why do you have to go to work?  It's getting a little easier to ignore though.  And this is a funny one, this morning I was in the shower and I heard my Dad say to my friend Gary, Stop staring at her!.  So I guess Gary was watching me shower, Lord I don't know.   I know how crazy this sounds, I'm going to try to catch it with my recorder so you will know what I mean.   Thanks thought for listening and talking to me about this.  I really appreciate it alot!

Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Oct 27th, 2010 06:11 PM
  PM Quote Reply
47th Post
Vicki Talbott

OK, understood, everyone, and very interesting as I've said before many times. But the point is that this is a thread about an EVP (Thanks, Kenda, for posting it--good one) and we should not hijack it with talk about our experiences that can't be bolstered with ITC.

This site has a focus on Instrumental Transcommunication. It's only peripherally related to spirit voices or seeing spirit unless ITC can back it up. If you hear or see something, please try to support it with evidence with regards to ITC and post it in its own thread. If not, there are plenty of psychic and mediumship forums out there--we would love to read about your experiences at those venues. Thanks! Vicki

Posted: Oct 28th, 2010 01:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
48th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

:biggrin: I love you Vicki! :wub:

Posted: Oct 28th, 2010 07:38 AM
  PM Quote Reply
49th Post
drrh

I'm so sorry for hijacking Kenda's thread!  I apologize Kenda!

Debbie:blink:

Posted: Oct 28th, 2010 04:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
50th Post
Vicki Talbott

Same here! Sorry Kenda, and again, good EVP. Vicki

Posted: Oct 28th, 2010 04:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
51st Post
Vicki Talbott

Neo--:thumbup1::tonguesmile:

Posted: Oct 29th, 2010 06:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
52nd Post
drrh

I love you too Vicki!:biggrin:

Debbie

Posted: Oct 29th, 2010 12:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
53rd Post
neokortex_simulacrum

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Posted: Jan 27th, 2011 08:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
54th Post
sidoran_j79

at right around the twelve second mark i hear a woman's voice say "rock and roll now" there is some thing after but i can't make it out. after that i hear i know people just as everyone else has

Last edited on Jan 27th, 2011 09:05 PM by sidoran_j79

Posted: Jan 28th, 2011 12:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
55th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Except for me. Now I hear 2 clicks, and the second one could be the "people". Perhaps John Lennon knows that I'm not a fan of his... xD

Last edited on Jan 28th, 2011 12:36 PM by neokortex_simulacrum

Posted: Jan 28th, 2011 02:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
56th Post
drrh

Hi Kenda,  I haven't listened to this for a while so I though I'd take another crack at it.  I'm hearing it two ways.

1. In heaven people will thank her.

2. I know people will thank her.

Took another shot!

Take care,

Debbie:biggrin:

Current time is 09:26 PM Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > John Lennon original clip with surrounding questions Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1530 seconds (30% database + 70% PHP). 24 queries executed.