ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > John Lennon original clip with surrounding questions

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
John Lennon original clip with surrounding questions  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 16th, 2010 11:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
dkenda

The night before this recording I watched Bill Maher's video "Religulous." One of the trailers presented before the main attraction advertises the documentary "The US vs. John Lennon."  Impressed by the footage, I pondered whether anyone had John on recording.

Captured during a daily session in my home, within the following clip I hear two distinct voices between my utterances.  The first is a loud whisper saying "Get across.," which I believe alludes to my statement following the EVPs.  The second vocalization is John saying "I know people."  My statements reference finishing a video about EVP and hoping aloud that people will accept spirit communication as a possibility.

The only manipulation I've done on this clip is minor hiss removal, noise reduction and gentle mid frequencies boost.

Attachment: DW_A0453 7 29 2010 john lennon I know people (original clip).wav (Downloaded 961 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 16th, 2010 04:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Linda35950

Kenda

Hi,I hear the gal say Can we cross here and then a male says all good people or I know people:biggrin: it really does sound like it could be him. :smile:

Last edited on Sep 16th, 2010 04:13 PM by Linda35950

Posted: Sep 28th, 2010 09:47 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Linda35950

Kenda I listened again And I hear lots of people 0.14

Posted: Sep 29th, 2010 11:25 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
dkenda

Yes, I agree. There are usually so many speakers, I have a difficult time finding "free" noise to capture for the purpose of reducing noise! Always surprised (and kind of chagrined) when someone writes to say they hear 'nothing' -it's hard for me to choose who to accentuate!

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2010 01:17 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Who's John Lenon?

Posted: Oct 5th, 2010 08:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
drrh

Hi Kenda,  I'm a little late seeing this.  At .14 I hear "I'm okay", and at .20 it sounds like "Dan" sort of breathy.    That's my take anyway.:biggrin:

Debbie

Posted: Oct 5th, 2010 08:45 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
clockdryve

I agree with Debbie on Both phrases and Both Locations. "I'm okay"at 14 seconds, and "Dan" at 20 seconds.

Posted: Oct 6th, 2010 09:29 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
dkenda

Dan makes perfect sense...that's my husband's name!

Posted: Oct 6th, 2010 09:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
dkenda

Neo,
John Lennon was a member of The Beatles rock group

Posted: Oct 6th, 2010 09:32 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
dkenda

Great! Dan's my hubby's name.

Posted: Oct 6th, 2010 12:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Slider2732

The 'I know people' appears to be delivered with reflective, pondering thoughts. You might imagine a hand on the chin while he spoke.
I listened a few times and, while definitely not USA in character, i'm not hearing scouse traits (i'm from Cheshire, England). However, without a Liverpudlian on hand to compare the same delivery, I just hope he comes forward some more !

Posted: Oct 6th, 2010 03:19 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Vicki Talbott

Yes, I can hear the 'I know people' in that one. Vicki

Posted: Oct 10th, 2010 04:04 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Are you guys (& ladies) so sure that you can identify a certain persons voice from a hardly B quality evp?
The only voice and word I can hear as being close to being a voice is "people" - and that's only after I read the description.

Is the 70th anniversary of Mr. Lennon's birth being kicked up as a fuss in England? (btw I knew, Lennon had been from the Beatles but I was just curious if I was feeling right about British bias)

Posted: Oct 10th, 2010 07:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Vicki Talbott

I for one can not identify the voice. I do hear "I know people," though.

Posted: Oct 10th, 2010 07:18 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

neokortex_simulacrum wrote: Are you guys (& ladies) so sure that you can identify a certain persons voice from a hardly B quality evp?
The only voice and word I can hear as being close to being a voice is "people" - and that's only after I read the description.

Is the 70th anniversary of Mr. Lennon's birth being kicked up as a fuss in England? (btw I knew, Lennon had been from the Beatles but I was just curious if I was feeling right about British bias)

Hey Peter,

Celebru:...unul care începe să trăiască după ce a murit

What have you been up to lately.  Got any good EVP's?

Take Care,
Ron

Posted: Oct 12th, 2010 12:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

No, I don't do evps anymore (haven't been much of a fan of the auditory communication anyway), because it triggers hearing seemingly autonomous voices in my head. Lately I have brought the courage and went trough a feed-back loop recording which I had done back at Spring, and that alone triggered this side-effect. I'm not sure about refraining myself from spiritism till the end of my life, but I'm definitely taking wider breaks.

Posted: Oct 12th, 2010 12:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
drrh

neo, what do you mean by the side effects?  What happens?  I'm just curious because I have something that happens to me sometimes and I can't describe it.

Thanks, Debbie:blink:

Posted: Oct 13th, 2010 06:17 AM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

I occasionally hear fragments of speech beside my inner voice. Rarely do I hear it as spoken directly to me but then it freaks me out as hell.
I get feel more often presences or being watched. When I did the analyzing of the recording I felt influenced psychically, as if someone wanted to force my attention to certain parts of the frame. I felt even more prone to pareidolia and stuck to one frame staring at it longer (my method is that I'd only have a glance at the overall picture and if nothing stands out I move on).

Posted: Oct 13th, 2010 08:13 AM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
drrh

Okay I understand what you mean now.   I think I have some of that same stuff going on.  It's like I have to purposely think about something else or I can sometimes hear loved ones talking to me.  But if I turn everything electrical off, fan, de-humidifer etc. then it stops so I figured I was just hearing them in the noise.  I can turn on the faucet in the kitchen and I'll hear "Teresa's here or your Mom's standing behind you".  It's been kind of freaking me out a little too lately.  I guess maybe it is something psychic going on.  Who knows?  I just want to be able to sleep at night. LOL

Take care, Debbie:rolleyes:

Posted: Oct 13th, 2010 09:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Well mine is different from yours in the way that I hear them in my head without any help of external noise and the voices are from absolut strangers. I'm not sure if they are human at all.

Last edited on Oct 13th, 2010 09:35 AM by neokortex_simulacrum

Posted: Oct 13th, 2010 09:37 AM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
drrh

Wow! That is freaky! I wonder what causes that? I have enough trouble with people I know, let alone people I don't.  I certainly hope that doesn't bother you too much! I'd be interested to know if you hear anything interesting!

Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Oct 16th, 2010 09:51 AM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
neokortex_simulacrum

I don't hear them lately but I can trigger the effect if I want to. My flat-mates bother me more and the tasks I have to do at the university. I read that you can actually go insane if you play with the ouija board.

Posted: Oct 16th, 2010 02:23 PM
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
drrh

I tried a ouija board a long time ago when I was a kid.  It was just for fun.  But I don't think I'd mess around with it now.  I have enough freaky stuff going on without bringing anything else into the mix. LOL  I was washing dishes today and there they go!  Now that's making me crazy!!!

Posted: Oct 16th, 2010 11:56 PM
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

I wonder if you can hear voices in the boiling of the coffee too.

Posted: Oct 18th, 2010 08:11 AM
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
drrh

Ha! I probably could if it bubbled loud enough! There's a movie coming out here soon called "Hereafter" starring Matt Damon.  On the preview he says it's not a gift, it's a curse.  Well that's how I'm starting to feel.  I'm grateful to have been able to hear from loved ones but not all the time.  Geez!

Posted: Oct 18th, 2010 10:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Yeah. And what about when flushing the toilet? I bet you wouldn't like if John Lennon came through the toilet-sounds while you were sitting on it. (lmao)

Posted: Oct 18th, 2010 10:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
drrh

Yeah really!  It doesn't seem to matter what kind of noise it is.  I can hear in all kinds of noise.  I don't know if I am clairaudient or not.  I think I am but who's to say?  I can hear what I hear and I can't seem to help it.  I think I may be a little bit clairvoyant as well because sometimes I just know things.  Just out of nowhere.  I'll just get a feeling about something and I'm usually right. (Not bragging here!)LOL  I watch my cats and they will both sit and look above my head or beside me and I can tell they are looking at something.  Then sometimes they will turn their heads and follow something that I can't see.  But they aren't scared of what they see so I think they must know who it is.  That part is actually cool! To watch the cats.

Posted: Oct 18th, 2010 11:25 AM
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
Slider2732

With both of you folks having similar problems, I really hope that experiments can be conducted that forward the research into your problem.

Btw, laughed out loud when I read the toilet flushing thought :)

One area which has been touched on but not explored yet, is the amount of electrical gear switched on in both houses. And, in fact, whether these internal troublesome voicings only happen in certain places..home, work, anywhere ?
My thoughts are about 3 situations:
1 - that high field effect electrical noise, from a nearby mains box or noisy emissions appliance, is starting up the oft reported ghostly presence feelings that people have. These then are changed, because of your interests, into voicings.
2 - a field effect, to which you both are sensitive, is allowing your minds to trip into a state of spirit reception. The inner mind mood becomes such, that the voices are heard.
3 - that one particular frequency is the instigator for the troubles. It may come from a fan or a washing machine or PC or elsewhere. Working like Brown noise or similar, that very frequency induces oscillations in the ear, that translate to partly heard words.

Last edited on Oct 18th, 2010 11:30 AM by Slider2732

Posted: Oct 18th, 2010 11:37 AM
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
drrh

I was waiting on somebody to think I was nuts!  LOL   In my case, I turn off anything electrical.  Fans, blow dryers, de-humidifers etc.  Anything that could possibly make noise, I turn off.  I hear it everywhere.  At work, in the car air conditioner noise, and of course there is electricity everywhere so maybe that has something to do with it.  But when I hear my Mom asking me how I'm doing today out of the kitchen faucet, I'm tending to think I'm not crazy.  I can answer her and she will respond.  And I'm not psychotic or bi-polar or anything else like that at all.  When I was little I used to play the piano and I would think I could hear somebody singing.  At first I thought it was my Mom singing along but would ask her and it was not.  It sounded like a choir or a high soprano singing voice.  I don't play the piano anymore so I don't know if it would still happen or not.  I'll have to find a piano and check it out.  There are other people I know on here that here things others do not as well so I know it's not just me.  It's wild I know and sounds crazy as hell, but it's true! Oh and I forgot to add, when I turn off the fan, de-humidifer etc.  the talking stops so it's not in my head!

Posted: Oct 18th, 2010 02:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
Slider2732

Oh not at all, Joe Public might, but that's because they don't know anything about the subject and it's safer to scoff.

I'll get my wife to have a look at this thread, she has the same situation and hers is based on the fan she has for getting to sleep.
I've heard similar too...something happens to get the mind into the correct state for receiving and so, some folks do.

Perhaps, if we are self trained to pick up on the slightest whisper, for EVP, then such things are probably easier to imagine happening.

Posted: Oct 18th, 2010 02:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Slider,
I have to agree with you in your line of reasoning. Debbie, what you are explaining here is actually quite common. Many, however, choose not to talk about it in public and don't always ascribe paranormal causes. Keep us posted as to what you hear--perhaps you can document this in some way. Also, you can't "turn off anything electrical" and expect not to deal with electricity in your household environment. It's going to be there no matter what you do.

I would be careful of making statements like "But when I hear my Mom asking me how I'm doing today out of the kitchen faucet, I'm tending to think I'm not crazy." You might think you are singing to the choir here, but a lot of people are going to look at that statement, without any documentation, as being a little out there...lol.

Posted: Oct 20th, 2010 11:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post
drrh

Hi Vicki, when I said I turn off things electrical,  I meant if I can hear voice in the fan I turn it off, or if I hear it in the shower I turn it off and then it stops.  That's how I know it's not in my head!LOL   I will have to record it and post it so you all can hear it for yourselves.

Posted: Oct 20th, 2010 04:30 PM
  PM Quote Reply
33rd Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Debbie,
To many, the fact that you can't hear it when you turn off the faucet, for instance, means that it IS in your head, and not elsewhere. For example, many people hear phrases when blow drying their hair, and can swear that they do, but when they turn off the hair dryer, they can't hear them at all. They attribute this to trying to make sense out of nonsense. If you are a medium, then you migh be able to document and verify what you are experiencing, whether it comes from a fan or whatever, since mediums experience 'things' mentally. It's a problem for sure. If you can document before the fact something that happens after or that you don't know in advance, etc., the things that mediums try to deal with all the time when it comes to skeptics, then you might be able to say that what you are experiencing is not in your own head. Otherwise, be very careful--you might find yourself in hot water, as many psychics and mediums will tell you. Vicki

Posted: Oct 21st, 2010 12:40 AM
  PM Quote Reply
34th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Darn! ITC brought the medium out from me!

Posted: Oct 21st, 2010 04:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
35th Post
Spider

I know precisely what Debbie is talking about here.  I have have these still on going instances with being able to hear in real time while there is some sort of external noise going on, and it is not in my head.  This is not a case of apophenia, in no way shape or form.  It was a 'break thru' of sorts for me, as I had been recording for EVP, experimenting with various 'back ground' sounds to help facilitate speech, using fans, running water, wind chimes, and coincidentally, a flusing toilet.  Also, I have a certain vacuum cleaner that I use on the first floor of my home, that produces speech when it is being used to vacuum from carpet to wood floor.  But I will get back to that in a moment.

Recently, I came across some of my old documentation from '06 when I was recording EVP's while flushing this one particular toilet.  It is the old fashioned type of toilet, not a water saving type, but the kind that takes a great deal of water to flush, and also takes a good amount of time for the tank to refill.   I had asked the simple question while doing this flush experiment, I had asked those present to please give me their names.  Upon replay of this recording, it was like I was taking roll call!!  I had 14 different people give their names, one right after the other!!  I was shocked but very excited to have been able to capture this.  On my 'things to do list', now that I found the list of names, is to go look up death records in my county to see if any of these names are on there.  Back to the vacuum experiments.  While I was vacuuming from carpet to floor, I was able to ask questions and get answers.  It was all too weird, but true.  I have recorded these sessions, and although a vacuum is a pretty loud 'back ground' noise, you can make out what has been said.  And the reason I recorded this, was because of the fact that I did hear speech in real time.  I even used my son as a guinea pig, all he knew is that he may possibly hear some sort of speech while I vaccumed.  On this particular day, I was vacuuming, and I hear "It's Leonard".  I hadn't heard my son pull up while I was vaccuming.  So when he came in, I asked him to listen closely and tell me if he heard any speech going on while I went form carpet to floor.  I did my thing, and he got this weird look on his face...........He tells me he can hear his name!  He goes, "No way, that's impossible!".   We repeated it a couple of times, and he just shook his head, saying it was so crazy!

There are times that I have had to block out things being said while certain background noises are on, otherwise I'd make myself crazy trying to catch each and every word being said, especially in the shower, I'd end up freezing from listening for so long!  I have become hyper aware of speech being produced under so many mediums, and the kicker is when I ask a question and get an answer that makes this so fascinating to me!

Trust me, I do not suffer from any psychiatric conditions that causes one to hear voices, or to hallucinate, etc.  I have come across a few people that were on atransc and now here that have talked about this phenomena, and it was good to find out that others experience this as I do.

Posted: Oct 21st, 2010 07:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
36th Post
Vicki Talbott

Lisa and Debbie,
I find your experiences fascinating. (The toilet cracks me up, but I have heard some pretty good EVP with toilet flushing as background noise--lol.) I really hope you can share some examples with us. Lisa, did you record any of what you mention here? Or is it the kind of thing that can't be heard by anyone except you? Again, very interesting.

Posted: Oct 21st, 2010 07:53 AM
  PM Quote Reply
37th Post
Spider

What I need to do is try an isolate the clips from the vacuum, some of them were quite long.  The 'roll call' recording was done on an analog recorder, and I need to go thru all my tapes and try and locate it, now that I am further researching the names given. I'd like to have it all in a nice tidy package!

Posted: Oct 21st, 2010 11:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
38th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Putting aside the toilet thing I have a serious question: if you ask these voices to stop, will they?

Last edited on Oct 21st, 2010 11:19 AM by neokortex_simulacrum

Posted: Oct 21st, 2010 01:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
39th Post
Spider

They are always there whether we like it or not.  It depends on you to be a willing listener or to ignore them or block them out.  We are constantly surrounded, and for the most part unaware.

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2010 07:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
40th Post
drrh

I have been having some success at night telling them it is bedtime and could they please not talk to me or each other.  This has helped in stopping it so I can sleep.  But most days at 7:00AM right before the alarm goes off I will hear "Debbie it's time to get up" repeatedly until I say okay I'm up! LOL   It's an ongoing process!

Debbie:blink:

Current time is 05:36 PM Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page    
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > John Lennon original clip with surrounding questions Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2504 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 27 queries executed.