ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Experimental Method  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 7th, 2007 04:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
EVPDave

I've decided to step out of my comfort zone and post a few of my EVP's in a more public venue. I have been recording for two and a half years and have tried many different combinations of technology. I have reason to believe this could be a message from John Lennon. The messages from him began about a year ago. This is the most recent (underlined). My voice follows the EVP (in brackets).

Thanks for listening,

Dave

"I did face some challenges in London...(Thank you for testing with us today)"

Attachment: 030607ididfacesomechallengesinlondon (a).mp3 (Downloaded 931 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 8th, 2007 12:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
JT

Hi Dave
That sounds excellent and does not sound unlike John Lennon.  I assume the "thankyou for testing" part is a terrestrial voice?  Please post more.
JT

Posted: Mar 8th, 2007 04:56 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
EVPDave

JT wrote: Hi Dave
That sounds excellent and does not sound unlike John Lennon.  I assume the "thankyou for testing" part is a terrestrial voice?  Please post more.
JT

Thank you for the feedback. My voice is on that clip ("Thank you for testing with us today") and I had mentioned it in the post.  I will post another capture of interest. The clip contains a salutation from Canada and the mention of an ITC device known as the Alpha. I know very little about the Alpha, I believe it works with bio-feedback.

"Our best from Canada...Alpha may be best system

Many of the messages I get are of a technical or 'testing systems' nature.

Dave

Attachment: 030707ourbestfromcanadaalphamaybebestsystem.mp3 (Downloaded 934 times)

Posted: Mar 8th, 2007 05:19 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
EVPDave

Because I receive these messages as a string it's difficult at times to judge where one ends and another begins. There are usually markers I can see in the waveform. Sometimes these markers are audible, this capture contains an audible example. This was recorded earlier today.

"Tesla mentioned it (beep) I perform a test system?"

The echo effect is a byproduct of the DSP unit I am using in my system.

Dave

Attachment: 030807teslamentioneditiperformatest.mp3 (Downloaded 961 times)

Posted: Mar 9th, 2007 06:48 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
fratka

What is a DSP Dave? Not everyone here is a technojunkie like some of us :wink:, so they may be curious or want one.

Texas Frank

Posted: Mar 9th, 2007 11:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
JT

Fascinating stuff Dave as they are so technical and the words can be made out.  Can give us a run down of your set up and methodology? 

Frank asked about DSP - it stands for digital signal processing so it just means the signal is going through computer processing, maybe equalization or something.

Dave would  be interested in posting any clips on the web, I have a site where I post my stuff and some stuff from Brough Perkins who is also  on this forum.  Please email me at [email protected] if you'd like to discuss.  My site is walkthruwalls.org.

Posted: Mar 9th, 2007 11:13 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
JT

Oops that was meant as a question, as in " Dave would you be interested in posting any clips on the web"

Posted: Mar 9th, 2007 05:45 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
EVPDave

fratka wrote: What is a DSP Dave? Not everyone here is a technojunkie like some of us :wink:, so they may be curious or want one.

Texas Frank

Hi Frank, for more then you want to know about DSP:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_signal_processing

Also note, all digital note takers/recorders have a DSP computer chip as the heart of the recorder.

Thanks for the question,

Dave 

Posted: Mar 9th, 2007 06:24 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
EVPDave

JT wrote: Fascinating stuff Dave as they are so technical and the words can be made out.  Can give us a run down of your set up and methodology? 

Frank asked about DSP - it stands for digital signal processing so it just means the signal is going through computer processing, maybe equalization or something.

Dave would  be interested in posting any clips on the web, I have a site where I post my stuff and some stuff from Brough Perkins who is also  on this forum.  Please email me at [email protected] if you'd like to discuss.  My site is walkthruwalls.org.

Thanks for the feedback, it's important to me. This method evolved from a more complex system I was using. This simplified set-up does not produce the real loud voices I was getting originally but it is much simpler to set-up and maintain. The components have been carefully selected for function, substitutes or short cuts are not recommended.

Microphone: Fen-tone Omni Crystal Element (Vintage 196?)

CB Walkie Talkie (Sony CB901 vintage 1962)

Radio Shack 277-1008C  (Current vintage)

MFJ-784B  DSP Filter (Current vintage)

Sound Blaster Audigy SB0110 (External 'Audigy drive' version)

The internal microphone from the Sony gets disconnected and the Fentone mic is wired in it's place. The transmit rf output from the Sony is fed via shielded cable to the input of the Radio Shack amp (audio rectification takes place). The output of the Radio shack amp is fed to the input of the DSP filter. The output of the filter is fed to the Audigy Drive and the computer is used for recording. Live monitoring can also be done with this set-up.

I use a background sound that is generated some fourty feet from the recording microphone. A long hallway helps add some natural reverberation which is important. It is a simple system that has been getting results with every session so far. Some people would write a book and charge you for this kind of detailed research info. I offer it for free to find out if it works for anyone other then myself.

I maintain several web sites right now, none are EVP related. If these experiments evolve to coherent two-way conversations I will start a public site. Thanks for the offer though, I appreciate it.

Dave

Posted: Mar 9th, 2007 06:45 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
EVPDave

Here is another capture from yesterday. It's fairly noisy and I am unsure of the first word.

"Folks/ghost are testing us on the Tesla"

In this case 'Tesla' refers to what appears to be a communication device or network. Sometimes they refer to Tesla as the person (Nicola Tesla). I have heard these terms used many times before.

Dave

Attachment: 030807folksaretestingusonthetesla.mp3 (Downloaded 926 times)

Posted: Mar 9th, 2007 06:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
EVPDave

This is an example where I mention a name (Tesla). The response is two very foreign accented Spirits correcting me by using the full formal name (Nicola Tesla). The first Nicola Tesla is almost a whisper, the second is loud, listen to the accents.

Dave : (Not EVP) 'Tesla do you have a message for us today?'

Response: "Nicola Tesla.....Nicola Tesla"

Thanks,

Dave

Attachment: 030607nicolatesla.mp3 (Downloaded 907 times)

Posted: Nov 10th, 2007 04:56 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
EVPDave

A few days ago I decided to revisit this recording method. This time it is simplified by removal of the DSP filter unit mentioned earlier in the thread. The method still works! This one is relevant to the theme of this site.

"The bridge is getting closer"

Attachment: 111007thebridgeisgettingcloser.mp3 (Downloaded 836 times)

Posted: Nov 10th, 2007 04:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
EVPDave

Same method using a Spanish TV station audio in the background, some fourty feet from the microphone.

"In our session your Superman"

Attachment: 110607inoursessionyourasuperman.mp3 (Downloaded 839 times)

Posted: Nov 10th, 2007 05:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
EVPDave

Same method, the background sound was music, the 'Christmas Song'.

"I'm loving cutting through the Spirit World of intrigue"

Attachment: 110207imlovingcuttingthrough.mp3 (Downloaded 810 times)

Posted: Nov 10th, 2007 05:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
EVPDave

One more for today. I always ask about messages in these sessions. This could be an answer.

"We gave up on messages"

Attachment: 103107wegaveuponmessages.mp3 (Downloaded 866 times)

Current time is 03:52 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Experimental Method Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2621 seconds (54% database + 46% PHP). 29 queries executed.