ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Ray

On a Trip to the Forest Lawn Cemetery to look for where a former co-worker was buried,After getting out my car I turned on my recorder and Was just saying my protection prayer and captured this,
You will hear me say,
"May Gods Light Surround Us and Protect Us From What We are About To Do" (Us=Wife and I)
Just before the words "May Gods" you will hear some Clicks and Pops and the words "We Can Hear You"
That area will be repeated 3 times with Amping up.
Thanks
Ray

Attachment: Prayer.wav (Downloaded 950 times)

Vicki Talbott

I can hear the "We can hear" pretty clearly. The "you" seems to be there, sounds almost like it has a "j" sound at the beginning. But nice one! And it's nice to hear your special prayer of protection. Vicki

drrh

Hi Ray,  I heard some of this in a not so nice way so I will just post some of it here.  I can hear "We can hear you" and "Someone can tell you okay"  one after the other at first, at .05 either"Let him speak or see", at .08 "He did" (I took this to mean God did bless you), .12  this is where I heard the not so nice part.  I can PM you if you want but I don't know your last name.  Let me know, okay?

Debbie:blink:

Ray

Thanks Vicki and Debbie for listening,
Picture this,Your in a big concert hall full of people and you ask a question? How many people will try and answer and all at once?
Thats what I picture when I record at Cemetery's
I expect the Good with the Bad as well.
I would be happy to hear any examples and what process you may have used to obtain them.
Feel free to post here if you like.
Last name is McCaffrey
Thanks
Ray

drrh

Hi Ray,  I don't want to get into trouble for the language.  I just tried to PM you but it wouldn't take the name.  So at .12 I think I could hear "piss him off for all the hell I know".   And I don't mean any offence.  I often hear things others do not and got in trouble for it before.  I just was listening with headphones.

Good clip though.

Debbie:biggrin:

Spider

I took a listen to this clip, and this is what I heard:

immediately at the beginning, "it is he who is crooked" M

"this one is careful", and it does sound like it could be 'he can hear us', I did my backwards technique and heard the careful part.

'did you know that?' M

the bigger one" M

"is that all?" M#2

"commisioner" M

"this one, go back somehwere" M#2

"this one" M#2

"listen for Morrie/Laurie" M

"she planted it" M

"it is one" M#2

"come over here" M

"Ernie, just stop!" M#2

"do I need help?" M

"It's lots of trouble" M#2

"you found him" M

"I know they got a gun" M#2

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. that's what I heard, and I know this has a lot of detail, but I hear what I hear.  It sounded like two men talking to each other. 

Thanks!

Lisa

Ray

Wow Lisa,
You could hear a lot more than I mentioned
Thanks I will need to go back and listen again.

On this same trip I noticed a bunch of crunching sounds that was recorded,
In reality The grass was wet and very green,
I slowed down some of these sounds and believe them to be Evps,
On this clip,Fist you will hear the sound as recorded, Then followed by the same recording at a slower speeds and repeated 3 times with some amping.
What I hear on this one is "I'm Watching You...Help Us"
Notice how the word "You" is seems trouble some and drawn out.
Ray

Attachment: I'm Watching You.wav (Downloaded 979 times)

Ray

On This second recording its the same crunching sound and also repeated,
On This one I hear "What He Say?" as if asking another...

Ray

Attachment: What He Say.wav (Downloaded 906 times)

Ray

On this third and final recording Same as Above,
I am hearing "Talk With Us"
Thanks for listening
Ray

Attachment: Talk With Us.wav (Downloaded 916 times)

Spider

Hi Ray~~

I took a listen to this clip, and heard a lot going on!  And for the record, I will state again, I hear what I hear.  I have no reason to fabricate my findings.  I had a problem with this on another well known site, constantly being challenged as to what I was hearing. Also the spirits utilize external sounds going on around the recording area to manifest speech.  This is also something that was considered controverisal, yet it happens time and time again.

Here is what I cam up with:

"Can they hear you?" M

"what happened to his sister?" M#2 **these were heard together, one over the other in a 'layered' fashion, to the crunching sound going on

"sister will talk to you" M

"when we talk "M #2

"we will tell him" M

"we have to to tell him about music" M

"I am thinking about Steven Harson" M

"He's hungry" M#2

"it's how he got Steven" M

"Steven went into the verse" M

"Keep on trying" M#2

"it's how he got sick" M

"He's not aggresive" M

"taken into the hearse" M#2

"He found friends" M  ** the last two lines were spoken together, in a layered fashion **

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of the time people do not realize how much talking is going on, and it is not just the occasional word or short phrase, I find that there is sometimes ongoing dialogue going on, with no attention paid to us who are recording.  Also, they utilize each others speech to talk, along with using external sounds, like the crunching sounds in this one.  There are always layers of speech, and it is a learned skill to be able to distinguish one from the other, learning to seperate what is being said.

Thanks for the opportunity to listen to this!

Lisa

Spider

The translation is for the clip "I'm watching you"  Sorry I hope I don't mix things up!

Lisa

Spider

In this clip I heard the following:

"Castlewood" M

"more for the thousand" M

"it had a slip" M

"watch him make thousand's" M

"I like burning" M

--------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if any of this makes any sense to you at all!

Thanks again!

Lisa

drrh

Hi Ray, Well thank God I hear this one pretty much as you do, but I hear "I'm watching you Linda".

Spider

"Talk with Us"

On this last clip, it seemed to have 2 men a a woman speaking.  Here is what I found:

"Tommy saw the foot" M

"Don't leave the house on foot" F

"It's Dorea" M

"Oscar went, he left, and now they know" M#2

"because he left" M

"he went to the backroom/bathroom" F

"box it up" F

"and it hurt" M/"they were nasty" F

"lets take it back to her" F

"because that could hurt" F

-----------------------------------------------------------

Again, this doesn't make much sense, it is like listening in on an ongoing conversation between folks.

Thanks again for these clips!

Lisa

Vicki Talbott

Hi Ray,
I hear these pretty much as you. The "I'm watching" is very clear, the second one almost sounds like "saying" rather than "say" to me and the third I hear as you do. It's a good thing you went back and listened again--these are good ones. Vicki

drrh

Dang Lisa!  Are you talking to aliens again? LOL

drrh

Ray on the What he say one I think it sounds more like What'd she say.  I'm pretty close to this one.  Good clips though. 

Debbie:smile:

drrh

Ray on the Talk with us one I'm hearing some different stuff.  There's something right in the beginning but I can't quite get it, at .03 I hear "I wouldn't even ask her that",  right after that .04 or so I hear "exept us she talks like that", .09 "she talks like that",  and in the middle of the last one at .12 I can hear the name "Harriet".  These are really neat!  Great job!

Debbie:smile:

Spider

As always, Deb...........Ha ha!  It is hard to get folks to believe you sometimes, but oh well what can I say??  I hear what I hear, nothing more and nothing less. 

Maybe I am an Alien and just don't know it yet??:blink:

Well, I will continue to communicate with the Mothership, for the benefit of all!! :biggrin:

drrh

Beam me up Scotty!!!  LOL

Ray

Thanks to All who have listen and shared with everyone as to what they are hearing,
When I reduce speed on a recording (Process) I can hear many things but I try to post and point-out,
(That seems to me)
The clearest possible Evp with the slightest bit of processing possible.
(Yes I can hear many other voices)

I really wanted to capture an Evp that could be considered a Class "A" So I invited someone to join the conversation of my wife and I, Well what I captured surprised me because I thought someone would really take the advantage of this invite.
Seems that even in death,This person thinks "I'm Boring"
So thats what you will hear in this recording is,
"Your Boring" this will be repeated 3 times,Also interesting note that when these words are reversed they say "Not Me" which will repeated 2 times..
Thanks for listening,
By the way if I point out everything I hear on this, you might also hear the words "Thats what You Get..Your Boring"
LOL
Ray

Attachment: Your Boring.wav (Downloaded 893 times)

drrh

Hi Ray, These are very good ones!  At .14 I can hear "Ray is supposed to move on", then right after that at .16 I hear "Tell him he's very boring", .19 "Could you move on, want to", same at .22,  at .27 it sounds like to me "How you did it", and repeated.  My ears are different I guess.  But I to hear the "boring".  That is kind of funny.

Spider

Hello Ray~~

at .15, I hear "Move on".  There is more being said, but to me, this is the clearest speech on this clip.  There is a lot of back ground chatter going on.  I had another person listen, and did not tell them what I think I heard, and they came up with the same thing.

Thanks!

Lisa

Vicki Talbott

Hi Ray,
I clearly hear what sounds like an older woman saying "You're boring." Excellent! Vicki

Linda35950

On your first clip ,the one you played three times I hear((( I can`t believe he`s praying.)))

2nd one I hear((( Im watching the clock papa)))

3rd one same as you ((What he say)))

4th one I hear (((((move on with me)))))

Nice Evps

Last edited on Sep 9th, 2010 07:23 PM by Linda35950

clockdryve

As always Ray....good clips :) I am listening without headphones and hearing them as you. I've just had back surgery on the 8th (L4-L5 sciatic disc decompression) and can't trouble myself to REACH for the headphones right now :) It feels like someone has a knee pressed into my lower back. No pain....just plenty of stiffness. Look forward to hearing more of your captures in the future. Jim H

Now HOPEFULLY I can stand long enough to go out and get some new EVP's.

Ray

Jim,
Sorry to hear about your back!
Hope you get back on your feet soon.(Without Pain)
Thanks to everyone for listening
Ray

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1625 seconds (22% database + 78% PHP). 25 queries executed.