ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Another funny one  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 25th, 2010 01:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
drrh

This is my crazy friend Gary recorded in fan noise.  Hint: he's singing me a song at the beginning and then in the middle I'm not sure what it says .  At the end he's saying something funny.  I hope somebody can hear it.

Thanks alot, Debbie

Attachment: DW_D0078.mp3 (Downloaded 719 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 26th, 2010 06:54 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Linda35950

Hi Deb,toward the end right before you talk is he saying Easter Bunny?

Last edited on Aug 26th, 2010 06:57 PM by Linda35950

Posted: Aug 27th, 2010 02:40 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Spider

Wow!

I listened to this clip, and at the immediate beginning you hear him say, 'remember when we first hung out', then later he says 'you stare right thru me, that's funny, the racoons'.

Lisa

Posted: Aug 27th, 2010 06:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
drrh

Hi Linda and Lisa! I can hear it the way you do Lisa at the beginning but also I can hear him singing "Debbie's got a big ole butt, oh yeah"  Then I hear my friend Teresa say "Gary that's not funny" at .04, the at .09 I can hear Gary say ,  and at .12 Gary says "that's funny" and at .14 "Debbie's sitting there".  Also over top at .09 I can hear "you used to make me laugh so much".  I was in the bathroom when I heard him singing that butt song and I said wait until I get my recorder so I can record you and he kept on singing.  He is so funny and always was!   I just love and miss Gary and Teresa so much.  They live on the same street in Parkesburg.  I used to ride the school bus with Teresa so I could see Gary on the ride home.  We had different buses because we lived on opposite sides of town.  Thanks alot, Debbie p.s. I'm going to listen to this one some more because I know there's stuff in there that I'm missing!

OH sorry about that!  I wasn't thinking!  I apologize!

Last edited on Aug 27th, 2010 06:19 PM by drrh

Posted: Aug 27th, 2010 06:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
drrh

Oh and Linda, I think you hear Easter Bunny where he says big ole butt! LOL

Debbie

You have chosen to ignore Ty. click Here to view this post

Posted: Aug 30th, 2010 08:44 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
drrh

Ty that's my friend Gary saying my name.  I just noticed that at the beginning he says "Debbie's got a big ol butt Teresa".  She's my best friend that passed in a car accident in 1991.  I've been hearing from her too.   God I miss them both!  There's other stuff in there too.  I need to listen to this one a little closer too.

Thanks buddy, Debbie

Posted: Sep 1st, 2010 10:07 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
drrh

Lisa, I can hear "remember when we used to hang out" too.  You have got the best ears woman!

Thanks, Debbie:thumbup1:

Current time is 06:57 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Another funny one Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1324 seconds (20% database + 80% PHP). 27 queries executed.