ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Funny one  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 25th, 2010 01:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
drrh

Hi all,  at the end of this clip it sounds like "check" is being said by me but it's not me. And there's other stuff too.  Can somebody listen and let me know what they hear? Thanks alot,

Debbie

Attachment: DW_D0055.mp3 (Downloaded 682 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 27th, 2010 09:29 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Linda35950

Hi Deb,lol your funny,wanting the ghost to check out your toes,haha.

I hear jackpot at the very end of clip.

Posted: Aug 27th, 2010 05:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
drrh

Thanks Linda!:biggrin: I thought it would be funny to see what was said.  At the very beginning I think I hear but am not sure "Stephanie is never there",  and in the middle I'm having trouble but at .06 I think I can hear" The toe polish is blue" (it was) and at .07 I can hear either "Jackson here or Jack's under here".  And there's something right at the end I can't get either.  I'll have to work on it some more.

Debbie

You have chosen to ignore Ty. click Here to view this post

Posted: Aug 30th, 2010 08:37 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
drrh

Hi Ty,  I know, I thought I heard the same thing then I amped it up and now it sounds like Jackson or Jack's here.  I have an uncle Jack but that's the only Jack I know and I didn't know him very well so I don't think it's him talking to me.  I'll listen to it another time. Sometimes they seem clearer to me. I think my ears are clogged up today LOL  from allergies.  Good to hear from you though.

Take care and thanks, Don't be a stranger!

Debbie:thumbup1:

Current time is 08:30 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Funny one Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1214 seconds (20% database + 80% PHP). 28 queries executed.