ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Bathroom in the Burg  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 25th, 2010 09:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
drrh

Hey all, I was standing in the bathroom in my childhood home.  All alone and I never said a word until I say Gonna stop now!  Nobody so far has believed me on this one so I'm posting here to get some more objective opinions.

At the very beginning I hear "Hi Debbie Helms"  really whispery and hard to hear, at .02 I hear "Talk Tape", .04 "Gary you're a f**ing idiot, .05 "That was a riot", .07  "Keep your fingers off" , .08 "Didn't have my fingers on, .10 "Told ya she doesn't hear us", then I say Gonna stop now, and at .13 "Kevin I don't think so".

Gary is one of my very best friends that passed in 2001.  I've known him since I was 11 years old.  He is a real prankster and a funny guy.  I got a funny one from him last night that I have to load and post.  I love him to death and miss him every day.  Please let me know what you hear and think about this one.

Thanks alot,

Debbie:thumbup1:

Attachment: talktapeDW_A0057.mp3 (Downloaded 645 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 05:49 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Bathroom in the Burg Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1099 seconds (19% database + 81% PHP). 26 queries executed.