ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hello  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Nov 3rd, 2010 08:46 PM
  PM Quote Reply
41st Post
Linda35950

neokortex_simulacrum

Hi,that was interesting,Maybe I could get rid of some stress blowing up are shooting something on those games.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Nov 3rd, 2010 08:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
Linda35950

Calo How did you do,I do not know much about the Schreiber method..

Posted: Nov 4th, 2010 03:11 AM
  PM Quote Reply
43rd Post
calo

hello linda! and you what did you  do hollween?

for method I answer gladly I like to talk about things that I like and also to be useful^^

according to my research and thanks to those of other researchers are able to draw some conclusions:
imho:
Camera:
I am of the opinion that the median 'it takes ... ok but also glii right tools! .. good tools give you a better carrier(portante in italian) (more 'quality')
how do you know any image on paper and also 'formed by dots of various colors placed in a certain position that make up the image ..
I think in some of our pictures see photo1, these dots are too obvious and with some Cameras not created at all (evidence that I have a webcam that I never do) and instead create the classic smoke effect (realistic) that you see in the video .. schreiber
 a good camera webcamera it's what you do not create pointillism effect but the classic smoke effect that we see in this video(foto realistic):
foto1:

video:

There are cameras that do a good camera for a pointillist effect this method to make the maximum squares ...

.. I think all you should find a camera that gives a yield of generally ...

then it takes a CRT TV or CRT monitor and not a coincidence that you have to try and try until you find the right one ..

from what I saw Schreiber despite his mediumship..he have more equipment in his studio (a lot of television especially, but I also think different camera models ..) and  you can infer that he has tried and tried again before reaching results like this and 'something
 I think ..

my last mode of recording:
"slow" loop and stable.

point the camera at the sides of the TV (almost all 'angle up / down left and right) Zoom back until you get a kind of vortex whit a loop more 'stable as possible, see foto2 (this loop is very sensitive) ... if no focus this loop this vortex it's more evident..(but it is not 'important to see it well ..)
to make the loop more 'stable: color intensity (very low .. almost black and white) game with brightness' and contrast(imho these are the parameters basilar then there are the others ..)
the vortex has to be done on either side of the CRT so the images are formed in the center ...

in the end I walk away from the side to the right or left at least six feet and look at the monitor ... usually I see the faces of live ...

after update with pictures.
foto2:

another important step and the photo of the best frame  viewed in crt:

I have to say that more than scenic effect, this step makes sure to capture even the angle from which to better see the image .. then compact the image and gives a glass effect as in the squares where the picture frames are covered by a sheet of glass that is not 'bad at all ^ ^ .. in piu' dirattamente to adjust brightness and contrast them
see pictures:

have a good day calo:)

edit: update whit the pictures.

Last edited on Nov 4th, 2010 05:12 AM by calo

Posted: Nov 4th, 2010 09:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
Linda35950

Calo,you really do a great job.
Seems hard to do.

Posted: Nov 4th, 2010 10:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
45th Post
calo

hi linda,
thanks, if you start to practice it's less difficult^^...

and you what did you do hollween? it's USA traditional party!
have you prepared the pumpkin?^^

Posted: Nov 5th, 2010 10:25 PM
  PM Quote Reply
46th Post
Linda35950

Hi Calo Most hollweens I go to my daughter house and they put alot of spookie stuff out in the yard,and give out candy and glow sticks.

We have hot chillie,and put the speakers outside so everyone can hear the spookie music screams and noises.

This year we were not able too,Just watched some Tv.
I live away from house`s so were I am ,you would never know it was Holloween.

Current time is 03:08 PM Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1326 seconds (30% database + 70% PHP). 24 queries executed.