ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Vicki Talbott

Hi all,

Here is one I got just recently when my friend and I were at her family plot where her mom, dad, and sister are buried.  We could not place the flowers at their site without having to step on a brand new grave.  We commented about how the person there might not like it but that we had no choice, so there we were in the middle of the night stomping all over his grave to put flowers on theirs!  I'm also afraid we weren't as reverent as we should have been at the time.

Here is one of the resulting EVP--sounds like,  "He's full of shock."  The other one said "Leave us."  Sorry there's no human voice in here for reference but I did not turn the recorder on until we had stopped talking.  Vicki

Attachment: he_s_full_of_shock.wav (Downloaded 1120 times)

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello Vicki,

That's a very good evp sample. Also, evp clips without the experimenter's voice on them are welcome..............no worries.

Keith

Vicki Talbott

Thanks for listening and commenting, Keith.  I told Mary Jo that the next time we go there, we have to leave flowers at his grave too.:blush:  Vicki

lance

Thats a beauty of EVP Vicki!! well done, its very clear, good work..:biggrin:

Vicki Talbott

Thanks Lance,

When we went back, I told him I was sorry and I think he said "That's OK."  I have yet to actually put in into Adobe to listen, but I'll post it here if it is clear enough. Vicki

Misty

Thats mighty loud and clear! I was trying to figure out how I missed this thread then I realized I when ya posted I may not have joined yet and didnt see a recent button right away.

They may as well have been standing there with you and if I didnt know nobody was talking I would have thought it was one of you two.

:biggrin: Maybe explain to them that you are trying to hear them using your "box" and to tell you some details about themselves. They may not even know they have passed or possibly someone you knew. Could be interesting. May not even be that guy in that particular grave. Especially if they have "the voice" it could be informative for us as well.

Good luck!

Misty

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1399 seconds (32% database + 68% PHP). 25 queries executed.