ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Short clip from a Sony ICD-B300  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jul 19th, 2010 05:21 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
clockdryve

At the public library back in my private study room. I had a DR60 running and a Sony ICD-B300 propped up against the speaker to get some of the white noise that is transmitted from the DR60 speaker while recording. This didn't REALLY help with this recording anyway. But at the very END of recording when I moved the B300 away from the DR60, NOW I get a voice. Speaks "fast" and is accurate in the prediction that there were 3 seconds left in the recording. See if you can hear this. *This is just how I found it....nothing done to try and enhance.

Attachment: I_don't_believe_this_almost_done--three_seconds-evp.wav (Downloaded 688 times)

Last edited on Jul 19th, 2010 05:29 PM by clockdryve

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jul 19th, 2010 06:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Ray

I hear almost as you,
I think I hear a little more,
1 "I Don't Believe it"
2 "Almost Done"
3 "Can you hear me?"
4 "Three seconds"
5 The last 2 clicks of the file when speed reduced says
"Dont Move it"

Good Catch!
Ray

Posted: Jul 19th, 2010 06:55 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Ray

You know, another thing I noticed right after what sounds like "I Dont Believe it" are 2 clicks and when those are speed reduced it also sounds like "I'm Here"
Interesting.
Ray

Posted: Jul 19th, 2010 07:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
clockdryve

Yep, you right. I missed that part "can you hear me" plain as day. I usually listen better. I was in a hurry getting ready to close things down to leave library. I didn't figure people would really much hear this. It gets to where I can't really decide how LOW people can hear because I seem to get so many that are all most invisible. And people can't hear them. *I used to work around "every" click and pop I would find. Most of the time there IS a REASON for that noise unless it is terrestrial interferance. I am on my phone right now. I will get at pc in the morning and see about these reversals and speed drops in ths file as you suggest. Thanks for the EAR...Ray :) Jim H

Current time is 07:12 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Short clip from a Sony ICD-B300 Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1254 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 26 queries executed.