ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Getting help From The Other Side  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jul 8th, 2010 08:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
clockdryve

Today while at a friends house I tried something with my DR60 that I have been thinking about for awhile.
Now this would only work with the DR60 unless maybe there are other recorders that have this same peculiarity...and then again, this idea might not have really helped. For those of you that have a Panasonic RR-DR60, start up a REC session and put that speaker up to your ear....you will hear the white noise......feedback and if you are lucky (maybe quiet enough in your location) you might hear that little "ticking" that is common with the DR60's. Well this got me to thinking awhile back that MAYBE the Spirits are using this "OUTPUT" that is relatively close to the microphone for their VOICE needs. After all......that little ticking is coming from somewhere, you will notice this after high amplification with EVP's.
Well today I decided to sorta CUP the recorder in my hand leaving an opening up near the microphone so that I am channeling this EXTRA audio closer to this microphone. I am going to build a case to slip the recorder into later to allow this. The Sony SW55 Shortwave Radio uses something I am kinda thinking about.....only build a little differently. On the SW55 radio it is called an audio wave guide....so I guess that is the technical term of redirecting the audio with hardware. Well I got some results and they are of a Male voice saying "Jim...can you hear us". I asked them twice if they could speak (remember I am just holding my hand in a partial circle in front of speaker to allow SOME sound to be redirected back up to the microphone-and not very efficiently at this time). On play back the first time I asked them to speak - I heard nothing....then immediately I say again "Hello again I ask....try again"....then he speaks "Jim...can you hear us". Now there are 2 problems with this EVP. One is that it is very hard to hear (i'm not nuts or hearing things), and two.....(and most important) he might have been able to answer this question regardless WHERE or HOW I was holding or redirecting anything. What is in my favor is that I DID get a response to someone that UNDERSTOOD that I was trying something different (knew my name too), and seeing that my "audio wave guide" was just a quick.....kinda-sorta thing, maybe with a little extra work I can direct more of this towards the microphone and cause a better audio circuit for THEM. Another way this might be achieved is with a method used in the "talk box" used in music. A very simple explanation of what is going on here is that a funnel is connected to a flexible hose. We want the funnel to fit over this speaker on the DR60 and the end of the hose mounted near the microphone....now we have the sound redirected easily. But is it enough?? I think the actual "metal-wood or plastic" WIDE wave guide will carry more sound. Just needs to be of the correct material to carry this volume (not very loud) without losing it through vibration (echo would be helpful---just NO vibration). So I will try what I can to make something. I know there are many of you that have heard of or have built echo chambers..... Has any of this been done for the DR60 before??

Attachment: Jim_can_you_hear_us-with-my-question-evp.wav (Downloaded 742 times)

Last edited on Jul 8th, 2010 09:49 PM by clockdryve

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jul 8th, 2010 08:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote:
Today while at a friends house I tried something with my DR60 that I have been thinking about for awhile.
Now this would only work with the DR60 unless maybe there are other recorders that have this same peculiarity...and then again, this idea might not have really helped. For those of you that have a Panasonic RR-DR60, start up a REC session and put that speaker up to your ear....you will hear the white noise......feedback and if you are lucky (maybe quiet enough in your location) you might hear that little "ticking" that is common with the DR60's. Well this got me to thinking awhile back that MAYBE the Spirits are using this "OUTPUT" that is relatively close to the microphone for their VOICE needs. After all......that little ticking is coming from somewhere, you will notice this after high amplification with EVP's.
Well today I decided to sorta CUP the recorder in my hand leaving an opening up near the microphone so that I am channeling this EXTRA audio closer to this microphone. I am going to build a case to slip the recorder into later to allow this. The Sony SW55 Shortwave Radio uses something I am kinda thinking about.....only build a little differently. On the SW55 radio it is called an audio wave guide....so I guess that is the technical term of redirecting the audio with hardware. Well I got some results and they are of a Male voice saying "Jim...can you hear us". I asked them twice if they could speak (remember I am just holding my hand in a partial circle in front of speaker to allow SOME sound to be redirected back up to the microphone-and not very efficiently at this time). On play back the first time I asked them to speak - I heard nothing....then immediately I say again "Hello again I ask....try again"....then he speaks "Jim...can you hear us". Now there are 2 problems with this EVP. One is that it is very hard to hear (i'm not nuts or hearing things), and two.....(and most important) he might have been able to answer this question regardless WHERE or HOW I was holding or redirecting anything. What is in my favor is that I DID get a response to someone that UNDERSTOOD that I was trying something different (knew my name too), and seeing that my "audio wave guide" was just a quick.....kinda-sorta thing, maybe with a little extra work I can direct more of this towards the microphone and cause a better audio circuit for THEM. Another way this might be achieved is with a method used in the "talk box" used in music. A very simple explanation of what is going on here is that a funnel is connected to a flexible hose. We want the funnel to fit over this speaker on the DR60 and the end of the hose mounted near the microphone....now we have the sound redirected easily. But is it enough?? I think the actual "metal-wood or plastic" WIDE wave guide will carry more sound. Just needs to be of the correct material to carry this volume (not very loud) without losing it through vibration (echo would be helpful---just NO vibration). So I will try what I can to make something. I know there are many of you that have heard of or have built echo chambers..... Has any of this been done for the DR60 before??
Here is that same file that I ran through DENOISER and I get another voice at the end. This voice at the end says "air pocket" and is of a younger boy. It make sense in what he says because with my hand cupped over the speaker it leaves an AIR POCKET.

Attachment: Bob's-House-Experimental-Mode-7-8-10-Jim_can_you_hear_us-Male-evp_CLR.wav (Downloaded 684 times)

Last edited on Jul 8th, 2010 09:43 PM by clockdryve

Posted: Jul 8th, 2010 11:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote:
clockdryve wrote:
Here is that same file that I ran through DENOISER and I get another voice at the end. This voice at the end says "air pocket" and is of a younger boy. It make sense in what he says because with my hand cupped over the speaker it leaves an AIR POCKET.

Here's a Looped version that is a little louder that might help.

Attachment: denoised-Amped-jim_can_you_here_us-Air_Pocket-LOOPEDevp.mp3 (Downloaded 735 times)

Posted: Jul 9th, 2010 04:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Vicki Talbott

Geez, my ears might be off--I'm sorry but I can't make that out. Vicki

Posted: Aug 5th, 2010 01:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
drrh

On the first one I can hear "Jim can you hear us, have a nice weekend".

Debbie

Posted: Aug 5th, 2010 01:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
drrh

On this one I can hear "Jim you there?  and have a nice weekend.  I can't hear the air pocket part.

Debbie

Current time is 06:11 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Getting help From The Other Side Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1334 seconds (22% database + 78% PHP). 28 queries executed.