ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
clockdryve

I had a guy from the UK contact me from Ebay.
He said he noticed that I had purchased a few EVP recorders and items....and wondered if the EVP stuff was for real.
He said he wanted me to try and contact his Father (John) that has passed a few months earlier. This man was also named John.
Well a little over an hour ago I hooked the Diode receiver to my Sony ICD-B7 recorder and asked Johns father to say anything he wanted.....the Diode receiver does not hear voice (from this side), no vibrations make this receiver hear anything. it ONLY picks up "electrical voice". Well my first 7 minute recording brought nothing but a few random words that I couldn't figure out what was said (not uncommon)..... So I then hooked it back up again for 4 minutes and said ANYONE can speak.
So I go about with my computer work. Then stop recorder and upload to PC. At about the 2.5 minute mark I get a very NEGATIVE evp. I will upload AND a LOOPED version.

Attachment: ORIGINAL-tell_john_to_kill_his_self-DIODE-evp.wav (Downloaded 752 times)

clockdryve

clockdryve wrote:
I had a guy from the UK contact me from Ebay.
He said he noticed that I had purchased a few EVP recorders and items....and wondered if the EVP stuff was for real.
He said he wanted me to try and contact his Father (John) that has passed a few months earlier. This man was also named John.
Well a little over an hour ago I hooked the Diode receiver to my Sony ICD-B7 recorder and asked Johns father to say anything he wanted.....the Diode receiver does not hear voice (from this side), no vibrations make this receiver hear anything. it ONLY picks up "electrical voice". Well my first 7 minute recording brought nothing but a few random words that I couldn't figure out what was said (not uncommon)..... So I then hooked it back up again for 4 minutes and said ANYONE can speak.
So I go about with my computer work. Then stop recorder and upload to PC. At about the 2.5 minute mark I get a very NEGATIVE evp. I will upload AND a LOOPED version.

Here is the LOOPED version amplified some also.
Converted to mp3 because the original looped version is 2.83mb

Attachment: LOOPED.mp3 (Downloaded 783 times)

clockdryve

Site CRASHED or something.....multiple uploads of the LOOPED file

Last edited on Jun 28th, 2010 05:28 PM by clockdryve

clockdryve

Site CRASHED or something.....multiple uploads of the LOOPED file

Last edited on Jun 28th, 2010 05:28 PM by clockdryve

clockdryve

Site CRASHED or something.....multiple uploads of the LOOPED file (or was me probably)

Last edited on Jun 28th, 2010 05:29 PM by clockdryve

Vicki Talbott

I'm sorry but I can't hear anything clearly in these. Vicki:confused:

clockdryve

There is a lot of "hissing" (static...white noise) also know as "background" interferance. I don't know if I can clean this one up. I will look better in a couple days (very busy with car repair right now) using cell phone this evening. I did find that I made a mistake...The mans Fathers name is HENERY. But the man that is talking with me on email (looking for words from his father) is named John. The looped version is easiest to understand. Try it with the loudest setting you can get (or download and amplify) then hold headphones out from head and listen at different distances from your ears. The voice "as I quoted" is certainly there.

Vicki Talbott

OK, I'll try that and let you know!

clockdryve

I listened to these again today while I was at the library. For a little bit it took me some carefull study to remember how to block out the interfering sounds. I wasn't able to hear this one either. Then it just clicked with me and I was able to tune back in. That has happened more than once on a few other really weak ones.*But once you are able to tune in-you wonder how you were able to miss them in the first place. Definatly an art learned by practice. And not like "riding a bike"...because you CAN forget how :)

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1320 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 26 queries executed.