ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Example of Raudive Diode receiver  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 23rd, 2010 04:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
clockdryve

Got this at location I call 2 Churches on 7th of June. Still new to the Raudive Receiver. Even though you must amplify the Raudive recordings....the back ground is ALWAYS the same. So once you learn WHAT must be removed, or enhanced, it will always be the same procedure :) **Forgot to mention: I used a Sony ICD-B7 as the Recorder connected to the Diode Receiver

Attachment: Jimmy_I_Like_That_Jimmy-DENOISED-evp.wav (Downloaded 1053 times)

Last edited on Jun 23rd, 2010 04:57 PM by clockdryve

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2010 04:45 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote:
Got this at location I call 2 Churches on 7th of June. Still new to the Raudive Receiver. Even though you must amplify the Raudive recordings....the back ground is ALWAYS the same. So once you learn WHAT must be removed, or enhanced, it will always be the same procedure :)

Here is the ORIGINAL file.
Very low audio for sure..............
But cannot be from ANY background interference because the receiver does not hear sound as mechanical vibration.
Like the method human voice is received in the air.

Attachment: Jimmy_I_Like_That_Jimmy-evp.wav (Downloaded 915 times)

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2010 05:01 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote:
Got this at location I call 2 Churches on 7th of June. Still new to the Raudive Receiver. Even though you must amplify the Raudive recordings....the back ground is ALWAYS the same. So once you learn WHAT must be removed, or enhanced, it will always be the same procedure :) **Forgot to mention: I used a Sony ICD-B7 as the Recorder connected to the Diode Receiver

Posted: Nov 11th, 2010 09:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
clockdryve

I've often thought that this EVP is from my mother, as not many people would call me "Jimmy". The voice is very close to my mothers sound. But I have received an EVP from my mother that was spot-on also....You can find this Raudive Receiver on eBay, The seller goes by tv-kev and search using "raudive receiver" (without quotes). He has a new model including a microphone setup included also (as listed).

Posted: Nov 11th, 2010 09:40 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Vicki Talbott

Thanks for this reminder. I have one but have not used it recently, which I will do and let you know. It must be so comforting to get communication from your mom--yeah!

Posted: Nov 12th, 2010 09:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
clockdryve

Here's another I think you might have heard before. Was from the library months ago using the Raudive. I was trying to contact "Henry" ... the father of John. This is a Nasty, vile person (evp) as he said..."tell john to kill his self".  John was asking me to see if i could contact his father that had passed away less than 2 months prior. He said his father while in the hospital asked for a piece of paper and pencil to write something and that he didn't get these in time before he passed. Jerks are everywhere.................

I will upload the original and then the amplified-looped version.                     These will still be hard to hear by some.

Attachment: ORIGINAL-tell_john_to_kill_his_self-DIODE-evp.wav (Downloaded 905 times)

Posted: Nov 12th, 2010 09:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: Here's another I think you might have heard before. Was from the library months ago using the Raudive. I was trying to contact "Henry" ... the father of John. This is a Nasty, vile person (evp) as he said..."tell john to kill his self".  John was asking me to see if i could contact his father that had passed away less than 2 months prior. He said his father while in the hospital asked for a piece of paper and pencil to write something and that he didn't get these in time before he passed. Jerks are everywhere.................

I will upload the original and then the amplified-looped version.                     These will still be hard to hear by some.

This is the amplified/looped version. Still has a lot of white noise included so you will hear all the hissing that is natural. No other enhancements.

Attachment: LOOPED.mp3 (Downloaded 1155 times)

Posted: Nov 17th, 2010 08:54 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
drrh

Hi Clock,  I'm hearing these differently.  The Jimmy one sounds like to me "it's your father dummy"?    And the looped one sounds to me like "your father don't like you".   I guess that doesn't make any sense but that's what I hear.

Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Nov 17th, 2010 09:16 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
clockdryve

Well my fater is still alive, and I don't really know him, so.....LOL

Posted: Nov 17th, 2010 09:28 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
drrh

I'm glad to hear he is still alive!

Debbie:biggrin:

Current time is 02:14 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Example of Raudive Diode receiver Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1417 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 28 queries executed.