ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
clockdryve

Couple hours ago at the Library where I first tried the Diode Receiver.
Female voice...6 words. All mostly clear.
The original voice is near invisible but very plain except for the beginning.
I will upload the Original, a "Denoiser" enhanced version with noise reduction
and very little amplification, and Final will be more amplification-and also looped to help most to hear. I still need to review my DR60 that was recording at the same time. I will post that if anything of worth...

Attachment: Original-who_are_you_were_watching_you-DIODE-clipped-evp.wav (Downloaded 762 times)

Last edited on Jun 10th, 2010 09:12 PM by clockdryve

clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: Couple hours ago at the Library where I first tried the Diode Receiver.
and very little amplification, and Final will be more amplification-and also looped to help most to hear. I still need to review my DR60 that was recording at the same time. I will post that if anything of worth...

This web page is very SLUGGISH on my PC tonight. Taking forever to post (and it clipped-messed up my upload) I can't even successfully edit it. I'm logging off. Hopefully it will be better in the morning so I can upload this. Has 3 full parts (different enhancements). Everyone should be able to hear the final.

******* Taking a chance here now that I've noticed allowance to upload. Not the particular order I wanted.....but better than what I had to choose from at first :)

Attachment: who_are_you_were_watching_you-denoise-evp_CLR-3.mp3 (Downloaded 814 times)

clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: Couple hours ago at the Library where I first tried the Diode Receiver.

This web page is very SLUGGISH on my PC tonight. Taking forever to post (and it clipped-messed up my upload) I can't even successfully edit it. I'm logging off. Hopefully it will be better in the morning so I can upload this. Has 3 full parts (different enhancements). Everyone should be able to hear the final.

******* Taking a chance here now that I've noticed allowance to upload. Not the particular order I wanted.....but better than what I had to choose from at first :)

Attachment: who_are_you_were_watching_you-denoise-evp_CLR-3.mp3 (Downloaded 785 times)

clockdryve

Haha, after I upload this I now hear more.....I hear my name mentioned, and more spoken of lets just say "a condition"

clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: Haha, after I upload this I now hear more.....I hear my name mentioned, and more spoken of lets just say "a condition

If this works out....I will try to upload the Original file as I found it on the recorder.
This was from the Raudive Receiver to the Sony B7 recorder.

Attachment: Original-who_are_you_were_watching_you-DIODE-clipped-evp.wav (Downloaded 750 times)

clockdryve

DO NOT WASTE TIME ON VERY TOP FILE---OTHERS BELOW THAT DO WORK

Last edited on Jun 12th, 2010 11:52 AM by clockdryve

clockdryve

clockdryve wrote:

Last edited on Jul 8th, 2010 11:24 PM by clockdryve

clockdryve

clockdryve wrote:
clockdryve wrote:

If any of the top confused you (were some that didn't upload correctly) here is the LOUDER Looped version. Captured from a Sony ICD-B7 connected to a Dual Circuit- Raudive Diode Receiver. And was recorded in my local Library in a private study room. The Raudive Diode Receiver CANNOT hear normal voice or vibration. It can ONLY hear electrical voice. It is a DETUNED radio receiver. These are not radio waves though....they still call your name or make personal comments, and you will still get an occasional cussing too (whether you think you got it coming or not) :) This one would NORMALLY be kinda "spooky". But I'm hoping it's a good thing.

Attachment: who_are_you_were_watching_you-denoise-evp_CLR-3.mp3 (Downloaded 866 times)

clockdryve

Nobody can hear this????

clockdryve

clockdryve wrote:
Couple hours ago at the Library where I first tried the Diode Receiver.

+++++++++++++++++Uploaded FILE does NOT WORK++++++++++++++

Here I have uploaded the ORIGINAL audio file again. It is VERY hard to hear. But I was able to clean up and enhance quite a bit in my looped version above. The Raudive Receiver "works" but you will need to listen very carefully to find the voice. But many times can amplify quite a bit due to lack of interfering multiple background frequencies.

Attachment: Original-who_are_you_were_watching_you-DIODE-clipped-evp.wav (Downloaded 709 times)

Last edited on Jul 19th, 2010 02:48 PM by clockdryve

Ray

I downloaded your first posted file
Then ran it through Soundsoap2 and hear what sounds like a female ask "Who Are You"?
Ray

clockdryve

I had a lot of trouble uploading this one that night for some reason. Ray...look under my 8th post and I have the file where I amplified it strongly, used noise reduction (clean up) in Denoiser, and might have even pulled it through Audition 3 besides my favorite "Audacity". I looped this file also. I hear her say "who are you...were watching you". There is an area where she moans and I "was" able to hear a few MORE words (different tone of voice) at the very ending...but I have lost the ability to delaminate the background in this area with my ears for about a month now, and that annoys me. Mmmmmm!! :)

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1414 seconds (22% database + 78% PHP). 35 queries executed.