ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
clockdryve

I'm getting to where hearing my name isn't such a "big thing" now.
I totally forgot about this EVP captured with the Diode microphone.
You will hear lots of flutish whistling in background.....I used a noise removal program, and that is just what happens with a lot of work on a voice capture. Very easy to hear this person say Jimmy. I don't actually know what he was talking about. The Diode microphone does not allow for HUMAN voice or mechanical sound transfer to the taping source as it receives ONLY electrical signals. I asked a few questions but I was just giving a ruff tryout without paperwork and timing my questions with the recorder timer, (connected the Raudive Diode Receiver to the Microphone input on my Sony ICD-B7 recorder).  A very promising addition to my equipment for sure. This variety I got from tv-kev on ebay. It actually has 2 Raudive circuits inside the black box. You get a combined effect by using on Mono source as "Both" receivers will get mixed audio out.  When you use it as a stereo source you get one receiver on left channel and one receiver on right channel. I haven't tried in Stereo yet. Will use on an Olympus DS50 soon.

***Easy To Hear***   But watch for loud sound level............................

Attachment: Jimmy_I_Like_That_Jimmy-DENOISED-evp.wav (Downloaded 712 times)

clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: Here is original..........notice the "even" HISSING sound in the background? This is what you will hear throughout the complete recording because the Raudive Diode will make WHITE-NOISE. **Seems like I have snipped the very last part a little to soon (clipped part of the name), but is still a good example without enhancements.

Attachment: Jimmy_I_Like_That_Jimmy-evp.wav (Downloaded 693 times)

Last edited on Jun 10th, 2010 03:25 PM by clockdryve

clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: I'm getting to where hearing my name isn't such a "big thing" now.
I totally forgot about this EVP captured with the Diode microphone.
You will hear lots of flutish whistling in background.....I used a noise removal program, and that is just what happens with a lot of work on a voice capture. Very easy to hear this person say Jimmy. I don't actually know what he was talking about. The Diode microphone does not allow for HUMAN voice or mechanical sound transfer to the taping source as it receives ONLY electrical signals. I asked a few questions but I was just giving a ruff tryout without paperwork and timing my questions with the recorder timer, (connected the Raudive Diode Receiver to the Microphone input on my Sony ICD-B7 recorder).  A very promising addition to my equipment for sure. This variety I got from tv-kev on ebay. It actually has 2 Raudive circuits inside the black box. You get a combined effect by using on Mono source as "Both" receivers will get mixed audio out.  When you use it as a stereo source you get one receiver on left channel and one receiver on right channel. I haven't tried in Stereo yet. Will use on an Olympus DS50 soon.

Sorry................lost connection at Library, sent DOUBLE post.

Last edited on Jun 10th, 2010 03:23 PM by clockdryve

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1114 seconds (18% database + 82% PHP). 27 queries executed.