ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
clockdryve

Here is something I received about 30minutes ago at a Local Library. First time using the Raudive receiver I purchased from eBay. I am using a Sony ICD-B7 to record. This was found on the capture. I CANNOT figure out what the child sounding male is saying. I have amplified and ran through DENOISER program to get this far. can somone figure out the rest? Is still weak to hear. The Diode receiver I have does NOT make a very loud background noise. Surprised me :) Is definitely a voice in here.

Attachment: Copy of ICD-B7 Raudive Diode Receiver-Eastside Library 6-7-10 At around 5pm-DENOISED.wav (Downloaded 730 times)

clockdryve

I was in a Library so I did not ask any questions. I recorded for about 4 minutes. This voice was very near the 3 minute mark. I am pretty sure his 2nd word is DIODE.

clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: Here is something I received about 30minutes ago at a Local Library. First time using the Raudive receiver I purchased from eBay. I am using a Sony ICD-B7 to record. This was found on the capture. I CANNOT figure out what the child sounding male is saying. I have amplified and ran through DENOISER program to get this far. can somone figure out the rest? Is still weak to hear. The Diode receiver I have does NOT make a very loud background noise. Surprised me :) Is definitely a voice in here.

This one might be a little louder....but more hissing background.

Attachment: Copy of ICD-B7 Raudive Diode Receiver-Eastside Library 6-7-10 At around 5pm_Pretty CLEAR.wav (Downloaded 697 times)

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1468 seconds (37% database + 63% PHP). 26 queries executed.