ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
From My Uncles Grave Today  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 3rd, 2010 05:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
clockdryve

This is from my Uncles grave. Buried next to my Mother. I have received one other from him. Short....clear voice (as he sounded before). This one is also loud, but his voice is scruffy. I asked him if they've been able to catch up with them (asking if they all see each other--there are 6 of the 7 brothers/sisters passed away) Even though his voice is not punctuated very well I can still hear this as "Next December 30th".  *I have amped his voice some.

Attachment: Jimmy-Talking-evp.wav (Downloaded 695 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2010 05:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: This is from my Uncles grave. Buried next to my Mother. I have received one other from him. Short....clear voice (as he sounded before). This one is also loud, but his voice is scruffy. I asked him if they've been able to catch up with them (asking if they all see each other--there are 6 of the 7 brothers/sisters passed away) Even though his voice is not punctuated very well I can still hear this as "Next December 30th".  *I have amped his voice some.

Here is the original voice.
No amplification. I only AMPED the other version slightly.
When he does talk he seems to be powerful.

Attachment: jimmy-saying-Next_December_Thirty-evp.wav (Downloaded 757 times)

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2010 05:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Vicki Talbott

I hear "Next December, this grave." Hmmm

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2010 06:02 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
clockdryve

Yea, that first word "next" is a little difficult. The word "December" cannot be mistaken. That last word IS pretty "iffy" to me. Thanks for listening Vicki :)

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2010 07:32 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: Yea, that first word "next" is a little difficult. The word "December" cannot be mistaken. That last word IS pretty "iffy" to me. Thanks for listening Vick

This is "as is" original. Just as found it. I have clipped out some of my question. I was tripping over my tongue anyway :)

Attachment: as is original-Jimmy-evp.wav (Downloaded 688 times)

Current time is 08:57 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > From My Uncles Grave Today Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1367 seconds (26% database + 74% PHP). 27 queries executed.