ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
clockdryve

Was at a park today. Did 3 sessions (still reviewing). Used the DR60 and a Sony ICD-B300. Here I asked to speak with Edison. I can't do anything with it. If you can hear it-best of luck. I do have a small clip where I looped "Edison" about 11 times. That might be helpful. What I hear in this clip from the voices at 13 to 15 seconds is "whats the matter - (Brian-??) then at around 17 seconds someone says "he wants Edison". I will include a loop of this last voice also. *If your real quick you will NOTICE at 4 seconds (after I say please) a MALE voice says "yes Jim" right away.....as soon as they can. I have HIGHLIGHTED the area where the EVP's are located in the full clip uploaded to aid in finding the voices. That is the only enhancement. Besides the LOOPED mini-clips.

Attachment: My-Question-Edison-Whats_the_matter-BRIAN-he_wants_edison-highlighted-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 765 times)

clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: Was at a park today. Did 3 sessions (still reviewing). Used the DR60 and a Sony ICD-B300. Here I asked to speak with Edison. I can't do anything with it. If you can hear it-best of luck. I do have a small clip where I looped "Edison" about 11 times. That might be helpful. What I hear in this clip from the voices at 13 to 15 seconds is "whats the matter - (Brian-??) then at around 17 seconds someone says "he wants Edison". I will include a loop of this last voice also. *If your real quick you will NOTICE at 4 seconds (after I say please) a MALE voice says "yes Jim" right away.....as soon as they can. I have HIGHLIGHTED the area where the EVP's are located in the full clip uploaded to aid in finding the voices. That is the only enhancement. Besides the LOOPED mini-clips.
Here is the looped version of "what's the matter BRIAN" (not to sure of the name) it seems to have the "IAN" at the end....all I can really say.

Attachment: My-Question-Edison-Whats_the_matter-BRIAN-LOOPED-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 778 times)

clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: clockdryve wrote: Was at a park today. Did 3 sessions (still reviewing). Used the DR60 and a Sony ICD-B300. Here I asked to speak with Edison. I can't do anything with it. If you can hear it-best of luck. I do have a small clip where I looped "Edison" about 11 times. That might be helpful. What I hear in this clip from the voices at 13 to 15 seconds is "whats the matter - (Brian-??) then at around 17 seconds someone says "he wants Edison". I will include a loop of this last voice also. *If your real quick you will NOTICE at 4 seconds (after I say please) a MALE voice says "yes Jim" right away.....as soon as they can. I have HIGHLIGHTED the area where the EVP's are located in the full clip uploaded to aid in finding the voices. That is the only enhancement. Besides the LOOPED mini-clips.
Here is the looped version of "what's the matter BRIAN" (not to sure of the name) it seems to have the "IAN" at the end....all I can really say.
Here is the LOOPED version of "he want's Edison"

Attachment: he_wants_edison-LOOPED-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 744 times)

clockdryve

:blushing: As I listen to this now....looped (this time) I MIGHT be able to say that what is being said in THIS loop "MIGHT" be THOMAS instead of "he wants".....they both sound so similiar when heard off in the Distance. Hmmmmmm :wink: -THOMAS EDISON-     Now I just need to get his VOICE and some information.                                                                                                                                                                                           

The lower LOOPED clip was also recorded at the park. Has no relation to any others.........just saying what he wants to talk about :wub:   *I originally thought this file said "that lady has money".

Attachment: that_radio_is_funny-boy-LOOPED-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 713 times)

Last edited on May 25th, 2010 02:46 AM by clockdryve

clockdryve

I am at a friends house using his laptop and a pair of headphones that are not particularly sensitive.
By listening to these, I feel that this is the BEST choice for most chance to hear. http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/attachment.php?id=2824 It is the one called "he_wants_edison-LOOPED-evp.mp3"

clockdryve

Don't feel to bad if you can't hear these :) I can barely hear them myself today (boy saying the radio is funny is easiest for me). But I am in a public laundromat on my laptop. So environment makes a great difference.

Vicki Talbott

Darn--I cant make that out...

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2275 seconds (31% database + 69% PHP). 28 queries executed.