ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Science Question  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 24th, 2010 09:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
clockdryve

Was at a park today. I asked to get information with science involved. Got an evp (male) saying "science is (separation).........useful" and a little boy saying "I know science" all in this same 20 second clip. The male speaks at 10 to 12 seconds. Then the boy speaks at 17 to 18 seconds. Sounds like a girl starts to speak also at the very end.  **There is a SLIGHT possibility that the first voice says "Beautiful" instead of USEFUL. I seem to hear an EU in the looped version. ?? They are very close possibilities either way :blink:

Attachment: Science_is_useful--I_know_science-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 714 times)

Last edited on May 24th, 2010 11:04 PM by clockdryve

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: May 24th, 2010 10:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: Was at a park today. I asked to get information with science involved. Got an evp (male) saying "science is (separation).........useful" and a little boy saying "I know science" in this same 20 second mark. The male speaks at 10 to 12 seconds. Then the boy speaks at 17 to 18 seconds. Sounds like a girl starts to speak also at the very end.
Here is a loop of "science is............useful" mini-clipped.

Attachment: Science_is_useful-LOOPED-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 672 times)

Posted: May 24th, 2010 10:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: clockdryve wrote: Was at a park today. I asked to get information with science involved. Got an evp (male) saying "science is (separation).........useful" and a little boy saying "I know science" in this same 20 second mark. The male speaks at 10 to 12 seconds. Then the boy speaks at 17 to 18 seconds. Sounds like a girl starts to speak also at the very end.
Here is a loop of "science is............useful" mini-clipped.
    Here is a loop of "I know science" mini-clipped

Attachment: I_know_science-LOOPED-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 691 times)

Current time is 11:47 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Science Question Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1399 seconds (32% database + 68% PHP). 29 queries executed.