ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
clockdryve

Recorded on the 17th of May in the afternoon. At about 9 seconds you might be able to hear a woman say "please help me"..... then at about 11.5 to 12 seconds, you will have a better chance in hearing the young girl say (in a slight echo) "Okay". No changes or enhancements have been made........EXCEPT for conversion to Mp3 (with some losses) that is required to fit in this space for upload. It appears as though I have slightly overdriven my sound card with the upload. You might hear some "splash" of the audio. *I will upload a "slight" enhancement with DENOISER program. But the voices here are so slight that much help is not available. Sorry. But if you can hear this...........

Attachment: please_help_me_OKAY-evp-Mp3.mp3 (Downloaded 781 times)

clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: Recorded on the 17th of May in the afternoon. At about 9 seconds you might be able to hear a woman say "please help me"..... then at about 11.5 to 12 seconds, you will have a better chance in hearing the young girl say (in a slight echo) "Okay". No changes or enhancements have been made........EXCEPT for conversion to Mp3 (with some losses) that is required to fit in this space for upload. It appears as though I have slightly overdriven my sound card with the upload. You might hear some "splash" of the audio. *I will upload a "slight" enhancement with DENOISER program. But the voices here are so slight that much help is not available. Sorry. But if you can hear this...........

Here is the Denoised upload. Might help some

Attachment: please_help_me_OKAY-evp_CLR.mp3 (Downloaded 804 times)

neokortex_simulacrum

Instead of the "please" I hear "Lizzy". I hear the "help me" and the "okay". After that I hear something like "Chzeho" and a word whispered in a french dialect "dû-fe(d)".

Last edited on May 22nd, 2010 06:41 AM by neokortex_simulacrum

clockdryve

Thank you "neokortex_simulacrum" many times people cannot hear my EVP's because they are very weak. I use a DR60. I will be uploading again soon. I have recorded many since I started this last year in May. You have very good hearing :) I will listen for the words you mention later today. I am on cell phone right now. Were you able to hear from both files?

neokortex_simulacrum

Well, yeah, I could. Of course I listened to the denoised version to have an idea of from "where" to hear...

Last edited on May 22nd, 2010 11:33 AM by neokortex_simulacrum

clockdryve

neokortex_simulacrum wrote: Well, yeah, I could. Of course I listened to the denoised version to have an idea of from "where" to hear...

neokortex-simulacrum maybe you can help me figure out the last word in this answer to my question from what sounds like a young girl to me. I am at a location up on a hill with an Active Church (still open) and an older Church....closed down long ago. This recording was on a Monday (5-3-10) the Churches are at least 300ft away both directions North-South.....nothing going on in the Active Church at the time. I ask my question "do they care if I come to the hill and ask questions....." and I hear the girl say "we want you to come here... "       " I know the last part of the word is TIME (or times) but I don't know if she says "anytime" or "sometime". Her voice begins at about 6 seconds, ends at about 8 seconds. I'm sure she is difficult to hear by most. Don't really bother yourself much if it doesn't pop right out to you. I've got the "just" of it anyway. Thanks

Attachment: I ask them if is okay to come there-we_want_you_to_come_here---time-evp.wav (Downloaded 699 times)

neokortex_simulacrum

Now, at this recording it is wether my hearing that is insensible or you're dealing with serious apophenia.
The only noise-fragments that I could attribute to a female voice is "wantyou" - although it is only a slight chance for this to be an actual evp. The sounds/voices of the message you are hearing has very few if any consonants in it and varies in frequency.

0:05:209-0:05:694 "Weaah" / "Uuuaahh"
0:05.601-0:06.383 "wantyou"? / "eea"+sound of a horn?
0:07.111-0:00.517 "come" + hhh (high pitched whisper-like)
0:08.436-0:09.424 "anything"? (rhytming in that whisper)

clockdryve

Very good detail in your explanation. Thank You. I still think it's there. I will try to move it around more later, and that might bring out more seperation hopefully. Thanks again. Jim H

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1478 seconds (32% database + 68% PHP). 27 queries executed.