ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Ray

While working with a recording I found what sound's like a whispered Evp,
This Capture was in-between the words of two people talking while at a Cemetery visiting family members.
(Their Voices not included)
It is my opinion that I am hearing the words "Stay Here".
You will hear this clip repeat twice,
The first one, as recorded,
The second one, run through De-noiser at a setting of 2
later my attention was drawn to the wind noise of this recording and was surprised to find something else which I will post below.
Thanks
Ray

Attachment: StayHere.wav (Downloaded 738 times)

Ray

While examining this clip I thought I could hear something more with the wind sound.
I have always thought that Evp could be formed with wind noise (Another form of white noise).
This recording to me was just to clear to me.
To experiment what I did was first slow the recording down from a speed of 100 to 29
Thats when I thought I could really hear voices in the background.
Then in order to try and pull then out I change the pitch from 100 to 120.
A 2 Step process,(Not Both At The Same time)
I thought I then could hear the words,
"(...?)"He's Lucky Your Here"
Could this be Something we may be missing? that needs another look at for EVP?
Thanks
Ray

Attachment: Wind.wav (Downloaded 715 times)

clockdryve

I've done the same sort of thing with the "clicks" and "pops" you sometimes hear during recordings. I will mainly use speed control, and drop the speed by like -57 in audacity and find evps in these areas sometimes. I did this a few times when I first started out last spring. I kinda don't do this anymore because I read a webpage somewhere that said to ignore the EVP's that are to difficult to hear...and they will begin to get more pronounced and adjusted to your hearing. Seems to be working.
*I added one that had an EVP after slowing down. It's not the one I was hoping to find but is a sample. The constant "ticking" sound is because it was recorded with the DR60 and sometimes depending on conditions....you will be able to hear this ticking. While I was editing I found the OTHER I was thinking about (speed changing helped find evp). Edited to include information about the DR60 ticking sound.

Attachment: what_ya_wanna_do----Minus-52-evp.wav (Downloaded 732 times)

Last edited on Apr 24th, 2010 10:06 PM by clockdryve

clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: I've done the same sort of thing with the "clicks" and "pops" you sometimes hear during recordings. I will mainly use speed control, and drop the speed by like -57 in audacity and find evps in these areas sometimes. I did this a few times when I first started out last spring. I kinda don't do this anymore because I read a webpage somewhere that said to ignore the EVP's that are to difficult to hear...and they will begin to get more pronounced and adjusted to your hearing. Seems to be working.
*I added one that had an EVP after slowing down. It's not the one I was hoping to find but is a sample. The constant "ticking" sound is because it was recorded with the DR60 and sometimes depending on conditions....you will be able to hear this ticking. While I was editing I found the OTHER I was thinking about (speed changing helped find evp). Edited to include information about the DR60 ticking sound.
 Here is the first one I removed (speed change)

Attachment: I'll help you_Negative57_speed_evp.wav (Downloaded 718 times)

clockdryve

Well guys....I know it doesn't appear to be anything in the 2 files I uploaded. Try downloading and amplifying them at least double volume. They are still going to be very slight if your headphones will allow the "slightest" sound.

You have chosen to ignore Mr Shadowman. click Here to view this post

You have chosen to ignore Mr Shadowman. click Here to view this post

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1379 seconds (27% database + 73% PHP). 29 queries executed.