ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
clockdryve

This EVP I got 2 days ago while standing on a hill with 2 churches about 300ft away on both sides of me. It was about 4pm on Monday and these Church were not active.

Attachment: I_LOVE_YOU-evp.wav (Downloaded 839 times)

clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: This EVP I got 2 days ago while standing on a hill with 2 churches about 300ft away on both sides of me. It was about 4pm on Monday and these Church were not active.

Now this part gets a little harder.....I ask while I'm recording" are you dead people or am I talking with people from another dimension", and a little boy says "I don't want to be dead"......and that's when this louder evp sings "I love you".

Attachment: I_dont_want_to_be_dead-I_LOVE_YOU-evp.wav (Downloaded 803 times)

clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: clockdryve wrote: This EVP I got 2 days ago while standing on a hill with 2 churches about 300ft away on both sides of me. It was about 4pm on Monday and these Church were not active.

Now this part gets a little harder.....I ask while I'm recording" are you dead people or am I talking with people from another dimension", and a little boy says "I don't want to be dead"......and that's when this louder evp sings "I love you".

Now the little boy COULD be saying "I don't WANNA be dead" instead of "I don't want to be dead"...both those 2 are arguable. And the same thing anyway.   The attachment I added below is just an older evp (my first) I just like to hear it sometimes..... :) I worked for about 2 WEEKS every day with my new DR60 back in May of 2009 and didn't get 1 evp. Then I was on the front porch and this RASPY voice said "tomorrow I'll let you know" and the evp's started coming all the time after that!! :)

Attachment: tomorrow_let_you_know_evp.wav (Downloaded 745 times)

Ray

Clockdryve,
The I love you clip is pretty clear.
I hear it as you do.
Good Capture!
Ray

clockdryve

Thanks Ray,
For taking the time to listen to my EVP. I visited your website...good EVP's.
Happy Safe Hunting. Jim H 

clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: Thanks Ray,
For taking the time to listen to my EVP. I visited your website...good EVP's.
Happy Safe Hunting. Jim H
Here is the little boys voice looped (that helps a lot to hear). *There is a mans voice saying something else right after the boy. I DO NOT include the "I Love You" piece. But it was all one response. **I just noticed the OTHER mans voice (included in this loop) as the looped version tuned me into it. I have not spent any time to see what he says.

Attachment: I_dont_want_to_be_dead-LOOPED-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 834 times)

clockdryve

He might be saying "well of course you don't". Not a very helpful adult If that is what he says. The Female is much more kind with................I Love You.

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1425 seconds (27% database + 73% PHP). 29 queries executed.