ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge has evolved into our sister site iDigitalMedium.com Please join us there or look us up on Facebook. For those of you interested in LIVE streams, go to http://idigitalmedium.com/streams As of 3/13/18 we will not be registering new users. We thank you for a wonderful 10+ years! ~ Ron & Keith

 Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Voice That Says I Love You  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Apr 21st, 2010 05:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
clockdryve
Member


Joined: Feb 7th, 2010
Location: Des Moines, Iowa USA
Posts: 423
Status: 
Offline
This EVP I got 2 days ago while standing on a hill with 2 churches about 300ft away on both sides of me. It was about 4pm on Monday and these Church were not active.

Attachment: I_LOVE_YOU-evp.wav (Downloaded 397 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Apr 21st, 2010 05:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
clockdryve
Member


Joined: Feb 7th, 2010
Location: Des Moines, Iowa USA
Posts: 423
Status: 
Offline
clockdryve wrote: This EVP I got 2 days ago while standing on a hill with 2 churches about 300ft away on both sides of me. It was about 4pm on Monday and these Church were not active.
 

Now this part gets a little harder.....I ask while I'm recording" are you dead people or am I talking with people from another dimension", and a little boy says "I don't want to be dead"......and that's when this louder evp sings "I love you".

Attachment: I_dont_want_to_be_dead-I_LOVE_YOU-evp.wav (Downloaded 330 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Apr 21st, 2010 05:56 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
clockdryve
Member


Joined: Feb 7th, 2010
Location: Des Moines, Iowa USA
Posts: 423
Status: 
Offline
clockdryve wrote: clockdryve wrote: This EVP I got 2 days ago while standing on a hill with 2 churches about 300ft away on both sides of me. It was about 4pm on Monday and these Church were not active.
 

Now this part gets a little harder.....I ask while I'm recording" are you dead people or am I talking with people from another dimension", and a little boy says "I don't want to be dead"......and that's when this louder evp sings "I love you".


Now the little boy COULD be saying "I don't WANNA be dead" instead of "I don't want to be dead"...both those 2 are arguable. And the same thing anyway.   The attachment I added below is just an older evp (my first) I just like to hear it sometimes..... :) I worked for about 2 WEEKS every day with my new DR60 back in May of 2009 and didn't get 1 evp. Then I was on the front porch and this RASPY voice said "tomorrow I'll let you know" and the evp's started coming all the time after that!! :)

Attachment: tomorrow_let_you_know_evp.wav (Downloaded 268 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Apr 24th, 2010 09:14 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Ray
Member


Joined: Oct 16th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 301
Status: 
Offline
Clockdryve,
The I love you clip is pretty clear.
I hear it as you do.
Good Capture!
Ray

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: Apr 24th, 2010 09:19 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
clockdryve
Member


Joined: Feb 7th, 2010
Location: Des Moines, Iowa USA
Posts: 423
Status: 
Offline
Thanks Ray,
For taking the time to listen to my EVP. I visited your website...good EVP's.
Happy Safe Hunting. Jim H 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: May 24th, 2010 11:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
clockdryve
Member


Joined: Feb 7th, 2010
Location: Des Moines, Iowa USA
Posts: 423
Status: 
Offline
clockdryve wrote: Thanks Ray,
For taking the time to listen to my EVP. I visited your website...good EVP's.
Happy Safe Hunting. Jim H
Here is the little boys voice looped (that helps a lot to hear). *There is a mans voice saying something else right after the boy. I DO NOT include the "I Love You" piece. But it was all one response. **I just noticed the OTHER mans voice (included in this loop) as the looped version tuned me into it. I have not spent any time to see what he says.

Attachment: I_dont_want_to_be_dead-LOOPED-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 390 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

 Posted: May 24th, 2010 11:18 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
clockdryve
Member


Joined: Feb 7th, 2010
Location: Des Moines, Iowa USA
Posts: 423
Status: 
Offline
He might be saying "well of course you don't". Not a very helpful adult If that is what he says. The Female is much more kind with................I Love You.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 09:07 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Voice That Says I Love You Top




UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2091 seconds (46% database + 54% PHP). 29 queries executed.