ITC Bridge Home 
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Last Upload For The Night....recorded last night in back yard

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
clockdryve

Here I ask "how to hear them better" Then the audio response from the young lady was "we must love you" (that's what I hear anyway).*I will upload a 10X looped version of her voice in my next QUOTE.

Attachment: how to hear them better-mp3.mp3 (Downloaded 710 times)

clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: Here I ask "how to hear them better" Then the audio response from the young lady was "we must love you" (that's what I hear anyway).*I will upload a 10X looped version of her voice in my next QUOTE.

Here is the looped version of the young lady................

Attachment: repeat 10 times-mp3.mp3 (Downloaded 691 times)

clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: clockdryve wrote: Here I ask "how to hear them better" Then the audio response from the young lady was "we must love you" (that's what I hear anyway).*I will upload a 10X looped version of her voice in my next QUOTE.

Here is the looped version of the young lady................

I also think I hear "you must love us now". So I'm pretty much spread thin on what might be said in this evp. I can only say for sure that LOVE is mentioned here :)   *Just uploaded the capture "call us in the morning" because I saw the "Browse" button...... :) And just couldn't waste it ;) Was recorded in back yard last Summer. Pretty good quality-(young girl) but some can't hear it. Have fun. Jim H

This is one of my favorites!!

Attachment: call_us_in_the_morning-evp.wav (Downloaded 631 times)

Last edited on Apr 15th, 2010 10:09 PM by clockdryve

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1188 seconds (22% database + 78% PHP). 28 queries executed.