ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
female voice in back yard  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Apr 15th, 2010 04:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
clockdryve

Here I ask if they are able to travel in time.....forward or back in time. This female voice says "no time travel" (hard to hear) as always.......with my DR60 EVP's.

Attachment: no_time_travel-evp.wav (Downloaded 741 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Apr 15th, 2010 04:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: Here I ask if they are able to travel in time.....forward or back in time. This female voice says "no time travel" (hard to hear) as always.......with my DR60 EVP's.

Here is the female voice once again...this time only the evp voice is covered here.

Attachment: no_time_travel-evp-clip.wav (Downloaded 725 times)

Posted: Apr 15th, 2010 04:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: clockdryve wrote: Here I ask if they are able to travel in time.....forward or back in time. This female voice says "no time travel" (hard to hear) as always.......with my DR60 EVP's.

Here is the female voice once again...this time only the evp voice is covered here.

One more time---only the female evp voice capture is shown here (with a little bit of lowpass filter used to slightly enhance) *you might need to amplify to help hear this. (If I amp to much I possibly lose frequencies or cover up the tones you require to hear them correctly) Is best if a person amps these evp's for them self.....

Attachment: lowpass.wav (Downloaded 712 times)

Posted: Apr 15th, 2010 04:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
clockdryve

All 3 of these voice captures are of the same clip. I got this recording last night, but couldn't upload as my mini-b usb port on my cell phone (used to connect to laptop as modem) was down and out. Got a new replacement phone today. This capture was from the back yard of house that I stay at. Good captures here. Usually a little louder in this location....but the year has JUST started :)

Posted: Apr 15th, 2010 08:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: All 3 of these voice captures are of the same clip. I got this recording last night, but couldn't upload as my mini-b usb port on my cell phone (used to connect to laptop as modem) was down and out. Got a new replacement phone today. This capture was from the back yard of house that I stay at. Good captures here. Usually a little louder in this location....but the year has JUST started :) 

Well I need to say "one more time".........One More Time :) Here is a 10X loop of the evp voice by it's self. See if it really says "No Time Travel".

Attachment: no_time_travel-evp-LOOP-MP3.mp3 (Downloaded 805 times)

Posted: Apr 16th, 2010 10:08 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Vicki Talbott

I can hear "Time travel" if I listen carefully. Vicki

Posted: Apr 16th, 2010 10:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
clockdryve

K, Thank You again Vicki. I'm doing a little moving, but want to try for a few more evp voices tonight. It's been a little windy for the last week or so here in Iowa. But hopefully it works out. But pretty windy right now. I was on the mororcycle yesterday (no helmet-only goggles) It started to rain...kinda hard!! And all I wanted to do was go get a strawberry ice cream, mixed with sliced fresh strawberries...on a heath bar crunch waffle cone!! It didn't work out. That rain was like needles in the face :) And I was going the wrong way anyway. Teach me to run off half aware of where I was going. LOL Today might be my lucky day ;)

Posted: Apr 16th, 2010 10:41 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Vicki Talbott

Ah heck--I'm on a diet--you would have to mention strawberry ice cream and strawberries. I think I'll stop and get some on the way home. :thumbup:

Posted: Apr 16th, 2010 10:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
clockdryve

Haha, I should be on a diet. I quit smoking a couple years ago (caught phnemonia so quit when I had a chance) and gained 50lbs!! *Well blood preassure pills slowed down my heart rate also...so that slowed down my metabolism too I suppose). I probably felt better smoking then weighing 245 now!! I'm a "work in progress" I suppose :) Lose some weight and all my bad habits will be gone...IF I could throw away my Mt. Dew that would probably do it :) Have a safe trip today Vicki...Jim H

Posted: Apr 16th, 2010 11:09 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Vicki Talbott

:biggrin:  It took my getting sick to lose the weight I've been trying to lose, and I'm still not done.  I quit smoking, too.  What a relief.  You have a good day as well.  I'll be posting some of my DR60 EVP that I got recently later on.  Vicki

Posted: Apr 16th, 2010 11:16 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
clockdryve

Sorry you had to get sick to lose the weight (careful-it will sneak back at you as you know-till different habits take its place). Glad to hear that you will be posting again soon. I was going to send that question a few times here while I was sending these text, but I'm sitting in the car sending these off (not driving) and not very efficient on the cell phone either :)

Posted: Aug 5th, 2010 01:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
drrh

On the first one I can hear "no time travel here yet".

Debbie

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2010 12:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
drrh

I can also hear over top of no time travel.  I hear , "We don't cross over there" or something close to that.

Debbie

Current time is 03:25 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > female voice in back yard Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2067 seconds (32% database + 68% PHP). 31 queries executed.