ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
JotaPedrosoBR

These links, video 1, video2 interview with the tv on this subject EVP.em TV from Brazil:

DIÁLOGO COM OS MORTOS ELETRONIC VOICE PHENOMENA JOTA PEDROSO parte 1 evp .wmv http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvKguTlDLsU&feature=related

DIÁLOGO COM OS MORTOS ELETRONIC VOICE PHENOMENA JOTA PEDROSO parte 2 .wmv http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPr4v7qgK0U&feature=related

Vicki Talbott

Hi again,

Thanks so much for posting these.  I don't understand a lot of Portuguese, though, and I don't think many of us here do.  Would it be possible for you to provide us with a transcript in English and a summary of how you did this in English as well?  If not, that's OK but it's hard to understand and follow if one does not speak Portuguese.  Thanks, Vicki

JotaPedrosoBR

Hi Vicki. I utilize the google translator, so I write in Portuguese and this tradus me to ingles.Estarei through translation soon, but going ahead some explanations about my recordings, I in 1976, and recorded electronic technician accidentally or spontaneously, one voice I was testing a woman equant u7m recorder fita.Eu not know eletronic voice EVP Phenomenon, but I was very curious about what happened, and since then tried to repeat it, without success, ***Foul_language_is_not_allowed_on_this_website!!! has for many years.The year 2000, I use it all the k7 mini recorder, recording environment in silence and turning a shortwave radio in between stations, utiliser these sounds from shortwave stations 49 meters as a source of uid ambiente.Assim recorded in 10 minutes, then the presence of other people, MK7 back the tape and turn off the rádio.Ao hear we are faced with the * voices answering our perguntas.Eu always recording my voice, along the tape, asking, because it is best noticed the objectivity and coherence of the answers that will serve also in anaslises.Espéro you enjoyed my recordings, and provide the translation into ingles.grande and fraternal hug from South Brazil South America. Broadcaster Jota Pedroso, City of Canoas, Rio Grande do Sul

JotaPedrosoBR

Tradução Pelo google tradutor Portugues ao (Instantaneo tradutor on line):Vicki Talbott
Muito obrigada por postar esses. Eu não entendo muito de Português, embora, e eu não acho que muitos de nós aqui fazemos. Seria possível para que você possa nos fornecer uma transcrição em Inglês e um resumo de como você fez isso também em Inglês? Se não, tudo bem, mas é difícil de entender e seguir se não falam Português. Obrigado, Vicki
JotaPedrosoBR
Oi Vicki. Estou utilisando o google tradutor,assim escrevo em Portugues e este me tradus ao ingles.Estarei providenciando a tradução para bréve,mas a vou adiantando algumas explicações sobre minhas gravações:Eu em 1976 ,sendo técnico eletrônico gravei acidentalmente,ou espontaneamente,uma vóz de uma mulhér equanto eu testava u7m gravador de fita.Eu não conhecia EVP eletronic voice Phenomenon,mas fiquei muito curioso com o ocorrido,e desde então,procurei repetir aquilo,sem exitos,***Foul_language_is_not_allowed_on_this_website!!! foi durante muitos anos.Em ano 2000,me utilisando de um gravador mini k7,gravando ambiente em silencio,e ligando um rádio em ondas curtas entre estações,utilisei estes ruidos de entre estações de ondas curtas 49 metros,como fonte de uido no ambiente.Assim gravei uns 10 minutos,então na presença de outras pessoas,voltamos a fita mk7,e desligamos o rádio.Ao ouvir nos deparamos com as *vozes respondendo nóssas perguntas.Eu sempre gravo minha vóz ,junto na fita,perguntando,pois assim é melhor notado a objetividade e coerencia das respostas,que servirá também nas anaslises.Espéro que tenham gostado de minhas gravações,e providenciarei a tradução ao ingles.grande e fraterno abraço desde Sul do Brazil sul de Améria. Radialista Jota Pedroso ,Cidade de Canoas , Estado do rio grande do Sul.

Vicki Talbott

Thanks so much for the explanation!  I find that the translators don't do justice to the foreign language, with many mininterpretations abounding, but I understand what you are doing and find your work very fascinating.  Vicki

JotaPedrosoBR

Google tradutor in portuguese:

Obrigado tanto para a explicação! Acho que os tradutores não fazem justiça à língua estrangeira, com muitos mininterpretations abundante, mas eu entendo o que você está fazendo e encontrar o seu trabalho muito fascinantes. Vicki
*****************Google tradutor portuguese in ingles:
Ok Vicki, translators are not really very faithful to spoken language, some words or expreções are way out of place, ms can you understand my friend, soon I'll post the videos with explanations in ingles.muito thanks my friend. Hug From the South of Brazil, South America Broadcaster Jota pedroso City Canoas.

JotaPedrosoBR

Hello Friend. The first video is already with explanations written in balloons.

Vicki Talbott

Excellent!  thanks so much.  Vicki

JotaPedrosoBR

Ok My Friend . new post ---->  REAL TIME METHOD EVP JOTA PEDROSO in BRAZIL

Last edited on Apr 5th, 2010 01:14 PM by JotaPedrosoBR

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1143 seconds (12% database + 88% PHP). 25 queries executed.