ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
clockdryve

This capture I got at Woodland Cemetery (large old cemetery in Des Moines Iowa). Very hard to hear as all mine seem to be. Might need to download and amp to hear it. I won't say what I hear yet.... I can for sure explain what the man says....but not so sure about the boy that speaks later (I think he repeats what the guy says though)

Attachment: two voices at woodland-3-30-10.wav (Downloaded 839 times)

Last edited on Apr 2nd, 2010 10:40 AM by clockdryve

Vicki Talbott

Hmmm...I can hear something but am not quite sure what.  Maybe someone else can help out here.  Vicki

clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: This capture I got at Woodland Cemetery (large old cemetery in Des Moines Iowa). Very hard to hear as all mine seem to be. Might need to download and amp to hear it. I won't say what I hear yet.... I can for sure explain what the man says....but not so sure about the boy that speaks later (I think he repeats what the guy says though)
A little flower I captured on my Blackberry cell phone (2mp) from Woodland Cemetery on same day as the EVP. I wanted to dig up the little guy and take him home, as it looked like a wild flower.....but fought the urge :)

Attached Image (viewed 180 times):

First Flower From Woodland Cemetery 3-30-2010.jpg

Vicki Talbott

Beautiful!

clockdryve

Here is a pic with quarter showing near size of flower

Attached Image (viewed 193 times):

NICE SPRING FLOWER 2010.jpg

Vicki Talbott

Nice!

clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: This capture I got at Woodland Cemetery (large old cemetery in Des Moines Iowa). Very hard to hear as all mine seem to be. Might need to download and amp to hear it. I won't say what I hear yet.... I can for sure explain what the man says....but not so sure about the boy that speaks later (I think he repeats what the guy says though)
If you want to know what is says....send me message :)

clockdryve

What is said is a RUDE middle aged guy says "get outta my face"...then a young boy (under 12 I'm sure) says "get outta MY face". Not in a smarta$$ way....but like "hey...your in my way and your WRONG". I have heard this same mans voice last year  (saying the same words....in the same way....and same duration) out in the country. This time he is BACK, and at the Cemetery stirring up crap where he doesn't belong. **It is like a REPLAY of his earlier voice that I had recorded last year** 

I found the old recording from June of last year (downloaded it from another forum) This first time his voice is easier to hear. When I got this one at the original time, my DR60 recorder was tracking the duration of time in a very odd manner. The timer would stick for 5 or 6 seconds then it would show that 3 seconds had passed. It did this the full times I recorded 3 or 4 times....and making really ODD screeching sounds when I played it back in the field. I finally told him to leave and my recorder returned to normal.

Attachment: get_out_of_my_face-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 1073 times)

Last edited on Apr 17th, 2010 05:15 PM by clockdryve

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1434 seconds (27% database + 73% PHP). 27 queries executed.