ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
My old EVP Quick Reference charts  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 26th, 2007 12:52 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
fratka

A few years ago I was studying the components of EVP and our atmospheres response to soundwaves, I stumbled upon a rather reliable technique. By using a frequency generator and a ultrasonic transducer I could project ultrasonic waves into a room and would record very good EVP's and even get audible speechout of thin air. It seems that nature has it's own brand of simple heterodyning. I only tried this in houses I deemed to be haunted by other recorded and measured activity.

Anyway, the broad sound spectrum I noted seemed to work as a reference. I thought I would post it here to see if you could put it to some use. Let me know if you have any questions.

Harmonics:

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 28th, 2007 07:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
lance

Hi fratka:)

Is this the same procedure as charging a room before recording?

Posted: Feb 28th, 2007 09:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
fratka

No, you allow the ultrasonic transducers to operate while recording. You will not be able to hear them so don't worry about audible interference. Don't set the intensity too high on the transducers though, they can make the microphone membranes distort, which will cause recorded interference.

Frank

Posted: Jan 15th, 2008 12:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
sparks

Hi,

The chart shows 3 coloured areas. I presume the red frequencies related to class A voices received, using each of those 12 frequencies shaded?

With the frequencies themselves, did you radiate single frequencies of the 12 that are shaded red, between 20 and 40kHz or were multiple frequencies radiated?

JEFF

Posted: Jan 15th, 2008 01:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
fratka

Multiple Freqs were radiated at once. This was early in my EVP research so even though it worked it didn't work for the reasons I thought it did.  It was the complex sound generation by the intermediate harmonics of those beat frequencies that was allowing them to use and manipulate the sound. At least that is the present running theory.

I tell you what it was the goose and rabbit chases that taught me the most about this stuff. Even though a lot of them didn't pan out I learned something new everyday. LOL

Regards,

Frank R.

Posted: Jan 15th, 2008 01:54 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
sparks

Thanks for the clarification. One other related question: did you use a special mic for recording (response into ultrasonic region) or just ordinary mic?

thanks,

JEFF

Posted: Jan 15th, 2008 01:56 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
fratka

I used a normal mic, I wasn't recording the ultrasonic sound. I was recording the intermediate frequencies they created through heterodyning (mixing). The lower intermediate frequency was usually well within the hearing range of humans though the upper and primary freqs were not.

Frank R.

Current time is 03:59 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > My old EVP Quick Reference charts Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1435 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 26 queries executed.