ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hi am Andrew Hopkins, has any one had made any good recording with a spiricom yet?

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hi am Andrew Hopkins, has any one had made any good recording with a spiricom yet?  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore andrewhopkins. click Here to view this post

Posted: Mar 29th, 2010 03:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Andrew,

Welcome to the forum! We share a lot of your interests, and hope you enjoy your time spent here.

I have done a lot of work with spiricom tones, but all of the successful results have been without using them. Right now I'm working on sustained voice with spirit using electricity, and there are a lot of similar principles.

I'm much more likely to recommend that someone begin working with radio without spiricom tones than with. If you have the desire and time, spirit will work with you on that project. I recommend shortwave or am, without use of a transmitter. Also, I have to say that you will be led in the direction in which you can have the most impact.

I have more explaining to do, I've answered questions before with a more detailed answer, but I am short for time right now. If I can be of more help in the area of radio, please let me know.

I look forward to you sharing and exhanging your ideas with us here.

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: Mar 29th, 2010 05:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
lance

Hello Andrew, and welcome to the forum.

I don't know alot about the Radio side of things, but stick will Keith and some other members here and they will see you allright..

Take care, Lance..

Posted: Mar 29th, 2010 06:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Vicki Talbott

Welcome! So glad you have messages from your dad. I do mostly transform EVP. When I work with radio, I do not pay attention to mhz. Vicki

Posted: Oct 26th, 2010 03:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
chadforeman

Hi Andrew.

I am completely new here too but I find your story very fascinating and intriguing. I ended up here by a recent visit to the Trans Allegheny Lunatic Asylum (in operation from 1871-1994)and talked with a woman who uses an Ovilus.

She has remarkable stories about its use on their ghost hunts. This led me to the purchase of a PX, which I purchased online from a ghost hunter shop in Lexington KY. This is the newer version of the Ovilus and information about it is available here http://www.digitaldowsing.com

Not being an expert and only experimenting, I have no real advice to offer. However I have had some interesting results with my PX. It might be something you want to check out.

Current time is 04:45 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hi am Andrew Hopkins, has any one had made any good recording with a spiricom yet? Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1371 seconds (27% database + 73% PHP). 28 queries executed.