ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Why they wouldn't talk to me for a couple weeks

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Why they wouldn't talk to me for a couple weeks  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 16th, 2010 07:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
clockdryve

I was texting a lady on a different EVP forum a couple 3 or 4 months ago. I sent her a capture that I couldn't hear correctly. She was very good at cleaning up these files with a "denoiser" program. I had asked questions for proof of the EVP phenomenon because I was pretty new to this stuff. I thought maybe I got an answer to what color shirt I was wearing but I wasn't sure.....anyway, this lady sent back my enhanced recording.....but I still couldn't hear what she was telling me. She said that "they" were talking about NOT sending me anymore messages because I was "testing" them.....I told this lady that I don't do it that much but i was still really amazed and was looking for all angles to be covered. Well was probably less than a week later.......NOTHING. I would go out every day and not hear anything with my recorder-I usually got something everytime I did a 3 minute session. Well finally after about 2 + weeks I start to get messages again. In my attachment I THINK I can hear them (male) say "because we wanted to punish you.....uraaaah" Just after I say "why don't you want to talk to me". Mmmmmm, that wasn't very nice :) Can anyone hear this or have I fumbled?

Attachment: why-they-wont-talk-to-me.wav (Downloaded 704 times)

Last edited on Feb 16th, 2010 07:15 PM by clockdryve

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

You have chosen to ignore karlos1212. click Here to view this post

Current time is 08:06 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Why they wouldn't talk to me for a couple weeks Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1227 seconds (26% database + 74% PHP). 28 queries executed.