ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Macy's "Luminator"  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 11th, 2010 11:54 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
fitz301

Hi all,

Just a couple questions...

Has anyone ever seen one of the Luminator's used to photograph spirit faces or does anyone know how they work?

Are they technical enough that a lay person couldn't build one? I would like to try this technique, but I can't find any info on the Luminator itself.

TIA

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 12th, 2010 05:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Edited***

Hi,

From what I recall, basic information was given, but not detailed info. I imagine it has to do with air ionization, but that is simply a guess.

Keith

Posted: Feb 12th, 2010 08:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Greetings Fitz,

The Luminator by Patrick Richards.

See here for an overview:

http://www.worlditc.org/d_02_macy_more_proof_0.htm

Read second topic titled  Making ITC Believable

Go Here for Patrick's website:

http://www.biolumanetics.net/

Go Here for Google search results:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=iux&q=Luminator+%2BPatrick+Richards&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&oq=

Hope This Helps,
Ron

Posted: Feb 12th, 2010 10:16 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Vicki Talbott

I have been photographed with Mark's luminator a few times. It is huge. He has said that they are discontinuing the film he uses to shoot the pictures and without it, he is dead in the water so to speak. I don't know what makes up the luminator, but the snapshots of me were very interesting.

Posted: Feb 12th, 2010 06:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the links.

I admit I forgot to mention I have met Macy and observed these pictures being taken in person. While mine did not appear to contain any specific evidence of spirit, I did see many that were much more interesting and potentially expressed spirit images.

Keith

Posted: Feb 13th, 2010 01:35 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Hi fitz301, one evening I tried to reproduce Macy's type of images with my digital camera. It started out with shooting some pictures of myself in front of the mirror, than I had the idea to lower the shutter speed and make it blurry. I had some previous experience with long exposure pictures, meaning that if I intended to do to gain spirit faces than they would appear on them. So why not try this too? The first ones weren't succesful, and I was about to give up, when a voice came in my head telling to keep trying. So I snapped some more and one came out succesful. After that I thought this would be enough and halted the intent.

Attached Image (viewed 1614 times):

IMG_3669.JPG

Last edited on Feb 13th, 2010 01:41 AM by neokortex_simulacrum

Posted: Feb 13th, 2010 01:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

another me

Attached Image (viewed 1763 times):

IMG_3690_m_resized.jpg

Posted: Feb 13th, 2010 01:46 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

a resized version of the succesful one

Attached Image (viewed 2120 times):

IMG_3700_m_resizedd.jpg

Posted: Feb 13th, 2010 01:51 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

and here's a croped version with some lightning added

Attached Image (viewed 3288 times):

IMG_3700_m_croped_resized.jpg

Posted: Feb 13th, 2010 08:50 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Neo,

I do find it interesting, and I also find it very blurry. I can tell you that as I observed the pictures being taken by Macy, I was not able to note any intentional movement on behalf of the picture taker (in lieu of shutter speed adjustment). And, as shutter speed cannot be changed on a polaroid, the only option left is intentional/unintentional movement or an unknown anomaly.

Keith

Posted: Feb 13th, 2010 09:35 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Well, did they shoot the pictures in a sunny day or a dimly lit room / average light conditions? Because if you're familiar with photography there's no way to make a perfect sharp picture in house light conditions without
1 flash
2 tripod / some stable place (without hand)
3 high sensitive film or sensor
4 especially wide apperture

I haven't tried out the polaroid camera, but I read that before the digital camera and after the 35mm-type, came a series of compact-analogue camera types, which set the variables automaticly (including apperture, focus and shutter speed). So I don't believe that the blur in Macy's pictures is paranormal. The anomalies are the additional faces - the question is now: do we need a "Luminator" to be able to produce this effect? I think we don't.

Posted: Feb 13th, 2010 03:25 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

You stated: "do we need a "Luminator" to be able to produce this effect? I think we don't."

I think everyone would agree with you, but as far as I'm aware nobody said that you can't reproduce a similar state by trying.

What you need to be sure not to do is to take the angle "well, if I can recreate a similar outcome then that invalidates any anyone else using similar techniques - therefore spirit cannot be involved."

The way I see it, there is only one thing spirit can produce that those of us in the physical cannot - and that is to provide information that can be verified and is not known by any person in physical form.

By nature, ITC imagery cannot meet this criteria.

Keith

Posted: Feb 14th, 2010 11:48 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

That's true if proof is what we seek.

Posted: Feb 14th, 2010 11:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
fitz301

Thank you to everyone who responded...

Those are definitely some interesting pics neo, maybe I'll give that a try myself.

Posted: Oct 5th, 2010 09:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
clockdryve

If enough people REALLY got together, and made enough noise...I bet China could make plenty of this film to keep up with demands. They've done it with (new) Radio Tubes :) And they COPY or Bootleg "everything" on the market anyway. LOL You can still get the film on eBay...but I think it ends up costing you about $4 a shot, and the film is of course outdated. So some might not work. China could do it CHEAP.

Last edited on Oct 5th, 2010 09:39 PM by clockdryve

Posted: Oct 5th, 2010 09:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
clockdryve

Hmmmm, as I go to one of the websites provided in links...and I see the "medical" theory pages (pics) I am more leaning towards "quackery". As you will notice that not ONLY do the SUBJECTS look "out of focus" (supposebly) out of alignment or focus because of injury or stress. BUT if you look....everything is out of focus, not just the subject. IF this camera detected imbalances then there should be a seperation between items or subjects. My Bull short meter just went bazerk :)

Posted: Oct 6th, 2010 07:40 AM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

clockdryve wrote: Hmmmm, as I go to one of the websites provided in links...and I see the "medical" theory pages (pics) I am more leaning towards "quackery". As you will notice that not ONLY do the SUBJECTS look "out of focus" (supposebly) out of alignment or focus because of injury or stress. BUT if you look....everything is out of focus, not just the subject. IF this camera detected imbalances then there should be a seperation between items or subjects. My Bull short meter just went bazerk :)

Yep.  It's as bad as  the new thing:  Polycontrast Interference Photography.....Energy Field Imaging.....AKA.........PIP.

Sounds interesting,  until you get into the nuts and bolts and find out that $6000 gets you false color software which can be had for a fraction of the cost.

http://www.item-bioenergy.com/pip/index.html

Sayonara,
Ron

You have chosen to ignore XMode. click Here to view this post

Current time is 11:54 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Photography (Images taken with still cameras) > Macy's "Luminator" Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1786 seconds (31% database + 69% PHP). 28 queries executed.