ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Little Girl Speaks Hear (EVP)  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 9th, 2010 06:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
clockdryve

I got this recording at the water trough....it was just on the recording, was not an answer to any of my questions. I DOES have a simularity of a capture I got the day before. Both had a referance to "Big Girl".

Attachment: momma_says_i'm_a_big_girl-evp.wav (Downloaded 619 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 9th, 2010 07:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
clockdryve

This is the one I mention that I captured the day BEFORE the little girl that talks about "big girl" at the water trough....in this recording you hear me say "where'd she go"..I was talking about a female Red Bird that flew off a telephone wire, and I didn't see where she flew off to. Right after I said that this little girl was heard speaking in play back. "I want my paaaaaaw....." she says in a saddend tone, then a warble-echo type Adult Female voice says "Big Girl"....I assume to make the little girl feel not so sad about father not being with her.  **I think that the ECHO type voices might be "Angels" because I passed away for couple minutes when I was about 20 and went to the Dark Tunnel with the Light shining long Light-Rays. There was a Male voice that spoke to me in the darkness that said "It's not your time to go" in a Beautiful FULL Echo....it was a very soothing voice that would instantly calm you if you were frightened. I gave reasons why I didn't want to go back (here) and he spoke again...not my time. I said this same reason not to return-we spoke back and forth this same conversation for 3 times (exact same way....but was different emotions) *I did awaking once and say to the nurse "I keep saying the same thing over and over (I was telling her what happened to me for injury-guess I kept passing out and telling her again and again) after that is when I woke in the tunnel. I didn't go into the light because I knew I wasn't right -no sin- and didn't want to foul his place, so I sat and waited in the darkness. That's when I heard the voice in the darkness. I never saw a face...after the 2nd time we spoke I could tell he stood a little taller than me, maybe he was about 6ft, and I could tell than that there was someone sitting down next to him (in a chair) that had more power than the person I was talking to. So at this 3rd time we spoke to each other he gave me a personal promise....I then said I would go back (here) and I turned to walk off. I took a few steps and turned back around and said "what about heaven and hell"....and he said "Don't worry about that right now". That was good enough for me and I left. Sure wished I would have asked more NOW>>>>>>When I awoke I saw the nurse take the stethoscope off my chest and tell the Ambulance driver that I was ok now. I told my wife about it about 4 days later. She went to church alot with her family (I sometimes)...she said she didn't believe me :)

Attachment: little girl says-I want _my_paw_woman says_big_girl-2-evp.wav (Downloaded 599 times)

Last edited on Feb 9th, 2010 07:29 PM by clockdryve

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 12:25 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Little Girl Speaks Hear (EVP) Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1311 seconds (29% database + 71% PHP). 25 queries executed.