ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
For Those That Have had Pets Cross Over  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 9th, 2010 06:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
clockdryve

Here is one I recorded about 3 days after I found out that my "little buddy" past away. I found this little orange/white kitten abandoned in a house I do not live in. I bottle fed him and we were partners for over a year. I usually kept him in the house, but then he would jump for the door-then be gone for DAYS....so I started letting him out most of the time so he wouldn't run off. He was out for most of the spring and summer. One day he wasn't around when I got home after work. I figured he was out with one of his friends. But I didn't see him for 4 days, so on Friday of this 4th day I went to the animal pound to see if he got picked up (I didn't keep tags on him because he got trapped on a fence once by his collar). At the pound I didn't see him in the cages so I thought I got lucky....before I left the female employee said "let me check the DOA list" and my heart dropped. She pulled out one picture and it was him :( They let me go back and check the frozen body (they freeze for a lenght of time for possible identification). He had been struck by a car right close to the house, when the Animal Rescue League found him he had a severe spinal injury. They gave him the shot to put him asleep (I understand) pretty sad thing for sure....I enjoyed seeing him after work and that was a high point in my life :) Well I tried to connect with him with my recorder. I contacted him as you might be able to hear him MEOW twice on this clip. You hear him meow once in a "upward" happy expecting tone at first after I finish my first sentence. Then he meows in a "downward" saddened tone after I speak the 3rd time......*you will hear a LION type roar first-then the sad cat meow afterwards. I miss my little boy.

Attachment: Bubby-Denoised.wav (Downloaded 637 times)

Last edited on Feb 9th, 2010 06:23 PM by clockdryve

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 08:01 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > For Those That Have had Pets Cross Over Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1979 seconds (50% database + 50% PHP). 25 queries executed.