ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
clockdryve

This is a clip from the SAME area on the B7 as I clipped from the DR60 while recording these 2 recorders side by side. I recorded this at the Water Trough.

Attachment: compare_B7-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 1382 times)

Last edited on Feb 9th, 2010 12:31 PM by clockdryve

clockdryve

I include a picture of the "water trough" here because I use this place and talk about it alot. It was built in 1906 and was used to water the horses back during the early township...people can drink from it also as it has only been turned off one time (for about 10 days during the flood of '93). It has small areas at the bottom for dogs and cats....neat how they took care of them too back then :) It is included on the list of Iowa's Historical Places. Many spirits are still coming to it as my recordings have proven to me.  Cell phone picture...so it's not very straight.

Attached Image (viewed 743 times):

water trough.jpg

Last edited on Feb 9th, 2010 12:38 PM by clockdryve

Vicki Talbott

Sounds like someone saying "Yes" and then a bird.  Vicki

clockdryve

I say '16'   I am talking about my age at the time I found a friend of mine in Oklahoma....then the EVP (male) says '13' as to mock me....then the (girl) gives a double belly laugh.  *This recording was made with the Sony ICD-B7 digital recorder, I also used the Panasonic RR-DR60 recording same time...and it gets a whisper evp "let me out" instead of this man and woman evp during the same recording time. I uploaded this DR60 EVP on this website, but I will include it here now also.

Attachment: compare_DR60-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 1216 times)

Last edited on Feb 9th, 2010 04:47 PM by clockdryve

Vicki Talbott

I like both of these recorders for different reasons. The DRR60 usually gives me short but great answers in a raspy voice, and the Sony series has a more whispery voice. I am glad to see that you are using them together. Vicki

You have chosen to ignore parasearcher. click Here to view this post

Vicki Talbott

Hi Richard,

I like the Oly DS-30. It is quiet and when you get an EVP, it is obvious, and usually Class A. I also know that we all hear B's and below differently.

I have gotten the same EVP on two recorders twice. The woman who witnessed it is now dead, unfortunately, and I didn't realize this was an issue at the time, so I deleted one of them.

As for what we all hear, well, as we have mentioned many times before, it depends on many factors--primarily psychological, physiological, and external "noise." Research has shown that even with isolated human utterances, many different interpretations abound. Without context, meaning is very difficult to determine, even when the voice may be "clear," so to speak. It's even more difficult with EVP. You may butt in at any time. Vicki

You have chosen to ignore Mr Shadowman. click Here to view this post

Vicki Talbott

Keep us posted, Dan. Vicki

clockdryve

I have an early evp recording from the DR60 and the Panasonic RR-US360 running together....they both pick up the same evp at the same area, but the US360 recorded it very "weak", almost can miss it. I used the DS-50 (don't use right now) One time while I slept....set to record for a couple hours (or longer I think). I had also set it to record with the VOX (voice activation) but didn't need this because I had a strong PATTON house fan running in my room (LOVE my fans guys :) can't sleep without one-EVEN in the winter)!! I did get an evp and me talking in my sleep while the EVP finished it sentence a few seconds earlier (DS-50). I said "lay here" but I think I was talking to my cat. I purchased an Olympus DS-330 nearly new from craigslist a few months ago. VERY clean voice reproduction-but I haven't had much luck at the Cemetery I took it to. I will try again this summer. I got the DS-330 for a steal $25 at the craigslist listing. I have the Olympus WS-100 I want to try again (heard they were good) Have a few W-10 from Olympus that are supposed to work well......(tried a few times with no luck) *I was told that these will pick up voices that the others miss.....I really didn't give it a good go yet really. **The Olympus W-10 has a built in camera....that sounds like a DREAM recorder for the ghost chasers, but don't buy it for that reason. The camera will NOT even take a picture unless the lighting is exactly just right....not enough or to much-forget it!! I like my Sony ICD-B7 recorders (have 2 new and 2 used) I have recorded EVP's on both the used ones. I have a Panasonic RR-QR80 and the RR-QR100 (the QR100 was new) no luck with them yet....used only a few times though. I have a Sony ICD-B300 New (not opened package) was told they were good....don't know yet. I have 3 of the RCA 5012B (**Very first type I purchased used years ago to TRY for EVP's....didn't get anything and gave up for about 6 years till I started getting online and learned to use the PC to listen better) :) I have also the Sony ICD-B16 that is a B7 just upgraded with more memory.....havent received anything on that one yet-but winter is getting in my way. I have ENOUGH recorders.....LOL, I have trouble on eBay staying away!! ;) Good Luck finding EVP's this SPRING guys. ADDING an Edit here: I use the NUMARK HF125 Headphones ($29 local). VERY *Comfortable-Cheap-SENSITIVE* headphones.....I like them better than my Sony MDR-V500 ($70 at time of purchase Best Buy Store) or my K 240 Mrk II's ($150 at time of online purchase-JUNK). The NUMARK HF125 can be found online for as cheap as $15 each at Mr. Money Colorado Store plus shipping. The Numarks don't cover the FULL ear but rest comfortably on the full "complete" ear lobes. I often put them on when I start up my laptop and leave them on for hours if I use them or not. I am looking for a pair of "Piezo" crystal radio headphones to try soon as there supposed to be sensitive to weak currents.

Last edited on Feb 16th, 2010 04:10 PM by clockdryve

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

clockdryve wrote: I am looking for a pair of "Piezo" crystal radio headphones to try soon as there supposed to be sensitive to weak currents.

Greetings,

Here's a link to "crystal earphones" at your favorite place  :biggrin:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-Ceramic-Earphone-uesd-for-ham-crystal-radio_W0QQitemZ400042345816QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5d2461c558

You can also get them at several science sites like:  miniscience.com    or   sciencekitstore.com

Happy hunting,
Ron

Vicki Talbott

Hi all, I have a lot of recorders, some of which I use all the time. The others, I go through one after the other, well not in a precise order as I am rather disorganized. Whichever one has batteries, that's the one I go for. I usually use the Sony ICD B26 and the Panasonic RR-DR60. I also use the Oly DS-30--it is so quiet, that when you do get an EVP, it is usually strong and clear.

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1315 seconds (19% database + 81% PHP). 31 queries executed.