ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
clockdryve

Got this in the Jewish section of the Glendale cemetery (very large cemetery). Chose to go the the Jewish section to find someone with an ACCENT to allow for some proof of an actual EVP. I got my proof, but no accent. *This EVP has a REVERSE message also. It says "Oh boy its a helluva state". Oh......my name is JIM also :)

Attachment: Jim_Salonika_Hanukkah-Got this in Jewish section of Glendale cemetary-asked for proof-July 03, 2009-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 839 times)

Last edited on Feb 7th, 2010 05:26 PM by clockdryve

clockdryve

This one was from the same area. I went the next day after I found the EVP from recording of day before. I had said  "nice to have faith".....meaning IT'S nice to be born into a highly faithful community (or family) were practicing a religious duty is 2nd nature...and passed as a daily environment. Not like the "giving up" of other ideas of the larger community-were you will stand out as different. I wasn't "running anyone down"....just giving a compliment. He then said "what religion are you Jim". You will need to listen carefully to be able to hear this one. Male voice.

Attachment: what_religion_are_you_Jim-evp.wav (Downloaded 716 times)

You have chosen to ignore karlos1212. click Here to view this post

clockdryve

Here is the clearest EVP I have to date. I had just returned from 3 miles out in  the country (received an evp out there too-said "get outa my face" in a harsh tone). This clearest evp I upload here was from back yard in location I get many evp's. I can't whistle unless I hold 2 fingers in mouth and whistle very loud. I think this spirit was standing behind me because it is at first loud like my voice, then when I moved recorder forward away from my face and my voice get quiter.....the 2nd whistle gets quiter too.

Attachment: Good Whistle EVP.mp3 (Downloaded 763 times)

clockdryve

Since I mentioned it....here is the evp I got from 3 miles out into the country. Knowone around......and he wasn't happy to see me.

Attachment: Get Outa My Face-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 787 times)

Vicki Talbott

I like the whistle one! Vicki

clockdryve

Thank you Vicki for listening to my EVP's and your replies :)

This attachment is for you. I received it at the water trough (get many voices here). It wasn't a response to any question, just came out from nowhere.

Attachment: yeaaaa_hooo-EVP.wav (Downloaded 777 times)

Last edited on Feb 9th, 2010 05:59 PM by clockdryve

Vicki Talbott

I can hear that at the beginning and I think I hear Yippee at the end. Vicki:biggrin:

clockdryve

After listening again I too hear something like a "yiiiip....." at the end that seems like I might have cut it off when I clipped from the full length. There has been a few times that I have wished I would leave a little MORE room at the end of my clips. More proof here now :) Thanks

clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: This one was from the same area. I went the next day after I found the EVP from recording of day before. I had said  "nice to have faith".....meaning IT'S nice to be born into a highly faithful community (or family) were practicing a religious duty is 2nd nature...and passed as a daily environment. Not like the "giving up" of other ideas of the larger community-were you will stand out as different. I wasn't "running anyone down"....just giving a compliment. He then said "what religion are you Jim". You will need to listen carefully to be able to hear this one. Male voice.

I have just recently noticed at the VERY end of this click...in a -so silent- voice, that a little girl says "I want to go home" in a complaining type voice. This has only came to my attention near 3 weeks ago I believe. just wanted to update here.

clockdryve

I should have been more clear....the little girls voice that I just recently noticed is in the file "what religion are you Jim".          clockdryve wrote: clockdryve wrote: This one was from the same area. I went the next day after I found the EVP from recording of day before. I had said  "nice to have faith".....meaning IT'S nice to be born into a highly faithful community (or family) were practicing a religious duty is 2nd nature...and passed as a daily environment. Not like the "giving up" of other ideas of the larger community-were you will stand out as different. I wasn't "running anyone down"....just giving a compliment. He then said "what religion are you Jim". You will need to listen carefully to be able to hear this one. Male voice.

I have just recently noticed at the VERY end of this click...in a -so silent- voice, that a little girl says "I want to go home" in a complaining type voice. This has only came to my attention near 3 weeks ago I believe. just wanted to update here.

Ray

On the "Get outa My face" clip I hear it a little differently,
To me its a male whispering the words "Get off Me"
Good catch though
Ray

clockdryve

Thanks for listening :) Jim H

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1591 seconds (26% database + 74% PHP). 30 queries executed.