ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Searching for a friend passed  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 7th, 2010 01:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
clockdryve

This was recorded in the summer 2009 at a location that I get many EVP's from. Is a small roadside park type area...Just a couple benches and a "water trough". This water trough was built in 1906 to water the horses or people that traveled through town. It has and still does-run water 24/7 forever (except for about 10 days years ago during a major flood). I had tried to contact one of my friends that passed away over 10 years ago. I haven't heard from my friend yet. This was recorded the next day. You might not be able to hear it.....but headphones MIGHT help. This one makes me feel good :) Wasn't able to get ahold of my friend (like a dad to me), but gives me hopes :)

Attachment: yes_we_are_with_your_friend-evp-AUDITION.wav (Downloaded 658 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 7th, 2010 04:02 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

You had a pretty long reply there...

Keith

Posted: Feb 7th, 2010 04:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
clockdryve

This is my longest EVP message so far. This is my mother (and her voice is same as I find here). I had said "Sorry I didn't come see you, probably don't want to speak to me now". (I didn't go to here grave on memorial day) and she gave this answer. I clipped out my voice on here cause was a little emotional. Not tearful but showing some emotion from me so I did not clip in that area. I have the full "clip" around here somewhere to prove it was an actual "answer" to a question if needed.

Attachment: I_wished_you_come_see_me_jim-MOM-evp-AUDACITY.wav (Downloaded 673 times)

Posted: Feb 8th, 2010 08:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Vicki Talbott

Those are a bit harder for me to hear than the demon one. Vicki

Current time is 10:54 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Searching for a friend passed Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1383 seconds (31% database + 69% PHP). 26 queries executed.