ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge has evolved into our sister site iDigitalMedium.com Please join us there or look us up on Facebook. For those of you interested in LIVE streams, go to http://idigitalmedium.com/streams As of 3/13/18 we will not be registering new users. We thank you for a wonderful 10+ years! ~ Ron & Keith

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
EVP from Panasonic RR-DR60  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 7th, 2010 01:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
clockdryve

Got this louder EVP at a Cemetery in my home town. It is located in Des Moines, Iowa USA called "WOODLAND". I was in an area of childrens graves. I stopped at an area where there was no tomb stone, only a rusted metal numbered rod in the ground...I knelt down to ask about who the grave belonged to when I heard and saw from corner of my left eye. As I looked up I saw an area the size of a fist turning in a clockwise rotation causing the grass to twist. This also had a crackling sound as the twigs were being broken. After it quit I looked into the area to see if a mouse, worms or falling twigs made this sound/movements....nothing was involved with the reaction that I could see. I then when back to my recording and I say "who's over here" to see if I could get a name....when I played back the recording later that evening I found this EVP.

Attachment: long version.....oh_me_and_the_boys_demon-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 395 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 7th, 2010 04:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

Pretty cool evp...

To me, sounds like "oh, me and the Boston squirt"

Keith

Posted: Feb 8th, 2010 08:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Vicki Talbott

i can hear that as you do clockdryve. That sure sounds like a DR-60 signature EVP. Vicki

Posted: Feb 8th, 2010 10:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
clockdryve

I was really surprised when I first heard it because it was so loud. Usually they are so hard to hear with my DR60 that I am about the only one that can hear most of them :)

For some reason the DR60 recorders OFTEN have a "ticking" sound on playback. I first thought I was able to hear it always whenever the background noise was very quite....can hear that ticking sound with this clip. But now I have noticed that sometimes I don't hear that ticking......even with quite backgrounds. But I know that the "clicking" is common with the DR60's as I've heard others make the same noise.

Posted: Feb 9th, 2010 09:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Vicki Talbott

Precursor ticks or what sounds like knocks are common on other recorders as well.  Lisa Butler wrote and interesting article about them.  Enjoy.  

http://atransc.org/articles/precursor_sound.htm

Vicki

Current time is 10:12 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > EVP from Panasonic RR-DR60 Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2346 seconds (53% database + 47% PHP). 26 queries executed.