ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
EVP from Panasonic RR-DR60  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 7th, 2010 01:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
clockdryve

Got this louder EVP at a Cemetery in my home town. It is located in Des Moines, Iowa USA called "WOODLAND". I was in an area of childrens graves. I stopped at an area where there was no tomb stone, only a rusted metal numbered rod in the ground...I knelt down to ask about who the grave belonged to when I heard and saw from corner of my left eye. As I looked up I saw an area the size of a fist turning in a clockwise rotation causing the grass to twist. This also had a crackling sound as the twigs were being broken. After it quit I looked into the area to see if a mouse, worms or falling twigs made this sound/movements....nothing was involved with the reaction that I could see. I then when back to my recording and I say "who's over here" to see if I could get a name....when I played back the recording later that evening I found this EVP.

Attachment: long version.....oh_me_and_the_boys_demon-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 830 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 7th, 2010 04:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

Pretty cool evp...

To me, sounds like "oh, me and the Boston squirt"

Keith

Posted: Feb 8th, 2010 08:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Vicki Talbott

i can hear that as you do clockdryve. That sure sounds like a DR-60 signature EVP. Vicki

Posted: Feb 8th, 2010 10:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
clockdryve

I was really surprised when I first heard it because it was so loud. Usually they are so hard to hear with my DR60 that I am about the only one that can hear most of them :)

For some reason the DR60 recorders OFTEN have a "ticking" sound on playback. I first thought I was able to hear it always whenever the background noise was very quite....can hear that ticking sound with this clip. But now I have noticed that sometimes I don't hear that ticking......even with quite backgrounds. But I know that the "clicking" is common with the DR60's as I've heard others make the same noise.

Posted: Feb 9th, 2010 09:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Vicki Talbott

Precursor ticks or what sounds like knocks are common on other recorders as well.  Lisa Butler wrote and interesting article about them.  Enjoy.  

http://atransc.org/articles/precursor_sound.htm

Vicki

Current time is 04:54 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > EVP from Panasonic RR-DR60 Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1307 seconds (18% database + 82% PHP). 25 queries executed.