ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Radio Experimentation Description  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 24th, 2007 01:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

I would like to give a brief summary of what my experiences with radio have been over the last year.

I use multiple radios:

An Eton E10
An Eton E100
A GE AM/FM weather radio
A Nordmende Boheme C tube radio

In a nutshell, here have been my experiences. I first heard them in the buzzing sound of the GE am radio in Nov '05. Later I would move on to shortwave radio.

For the last six months, I have found that they can sometimes appear on multiple radios which are tuned to different frequencies and bands simultaneously. It is not uncommon for me to hear them on the Am radio at 1740khz, the small shortwave radio at 29, 29.5, 29.999, and 25mhz, and also on the shortwave radio using one of these same frequencies........all at the same time, saying the same thing.

After hundreds of experiments I have finally concluded that:

In my efforts frequency does not necessarily matter. When they are speaking, I can tune my radio from 29.9mhz all the way down to 17mhz and still be able to hear them - provided that they are not buried under normal radio transmissions on the particular frequency that I try.

I have tried many, many times to see if an earth ground and different antennaes help or not..................the results have always been inconsistent. Sometimes they are clearer, other times they are not. EMf readings also prove to be inconclusive.

I feel that their attempted communication with me relies on a combination of the following items:

My consistent attempt and desire to communicate with them.
Their influence on both the internal circuitry of the radios and the unseen energy field around the the radios.
Reaction of both the weather and the environment.

Well, that's it.

Keith

Here is a perfectly raw, unfiltered sample of what's coming through my radios......recorded at the exact time as I'm writing this post.

Attachment: Feb24 drv sample.mp3 (Downloaded 1466 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 17th, 2007 03:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
chrisg4gpu

Why you can tune and still get the voices is because they're not using radio..they're using the audio signal the radio or radios  produce.I done the same on my ham radio,tuned it as the evp is coming in.Also I've heard evps on ssb.Again switching upper or lower side band makes no difference.The radio is just another source of audio noise for evp to form.

Chris.

Posted: Apr 5th, 2007 02:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Old-Frank

You might try tuning across the band while listening/recording.  We've found on the EVP-ITC group that you can manually scan the broadcast bands (AM of FM) and get coherent menaingful messages as you sweep the tuning slowly across the whole band by hand(turning the tuning knob). You can sweep just a portion of the band, that seems more active wiht good results as well. I like FM, but it seems all that is needed is audio for the spirits to use.

For a long time I thought you needed raddom sound and events to get the spirit voices, but aparently not.

This is a voice from one of the members.

I don't remeber if told about this method here, but I wanted to make sure it was spread around.

Old Frank

Attachment: lovethesemessages-wishwecouldalldoit-(M--3-29-07).mp3 (Downloaded 1381 times)

Posted: Apr 5th, 2007 06:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello Frank,

I'm a member of your group now, have heard most of the files. I have also tried the method twice this week.

As always, when trying something new-  I'm a little cautious. Not cautious that spirit uses this method (I have seen evidence of that), but cautious in the way I learn to interpret what's said. Each new method I try takes me a little bit of time to become familiar with it, and then I learn how to react to it appropriately.

I'm currently checking it out. Thanks for the info.

Keith

Posted: Nov 22nd, 2009 03:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
mikesndbs

Question:

Is it just a audio amplifier that is required? does the radio's intended purpose have any bearing on this?

Mike

Current time is 12:34 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Direct Radio Voice Experimental > Radio Experimentation Description Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2166 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 25 queries executed.