ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, joecioppi, EVPfan, EVPDave, Bruce, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Using VOIP phones as a link  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 3rd, 2010 05:21 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
EVPDave

This is a simple technique if you happen to have two VOIP telephone providers. I used a computer based account, (Yahoo) to call out to my VOIP phone service (OOMA). I hold the OOMA handset at various distances to my computer fan until I hear voices. The fan air flow must 'blow' across the transmitter on the phone. I record the Yahoo side on my computer. With this method and patience I can almost hear what is being said live. Here is an example.

"This is Donald....Obama"

Attachment: 020210ooma2thisisdonaldobama.mp3 (Downloaded 1801 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2010 05:46 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Dave,

My impression was "this is ****, a woman."

Keith

Posted: Feb 5th, 2010 09:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
EVPDave

Thanks Keith. I am testing this method further. This time I used a radio tuned to a local low power traffic conditions station. The signal at my location always has a flutter and is slightly noisy but highly understandable. The voice is always the same, a female robot type of voice. It gives updates on traffic conditions 24/7 and follows a regular pattern. The transformations of these broadcasts I hear at times are amazing to me.

The radio was about four feet from the telephone transmitter at a high volume. I was out of the room at the time of this capture.

"My words were testing the quantity"

Dave

Attachment: 020410ooma1mywordsweretestingthequantity.mp3 (Downloaded 1013 times)

Posted: Feb 5th, 2010 10:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

My impression is "we're catching the slack"

I did note the "abnormality" at the beginning of the clip, which to me seems to indicate the influence of spirit as they "ride" the energy existent and begiin to modulate it.

Keith

Posted: Feb 6th, 2010 09:22 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Vicki Talbott

Second one: "And I say the kids have the squats." :blink: The first one I hear as you do, Dave. Very interesting method, as usual. Vicki

Posted: Feb 9th, 2010 08:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Fox_Malder

Hi friends.
Dear friends, our researcher made a big step in the study of EVP in VOIP programs such as Skype, you can read it here
http://www.tmlink.ru/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Posted: Feb 10th, 2010 02:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Er, sorry bud, we don't know russian!

Posted: Feb 12th, 2010 01:45 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Fox_Malder

Use a translator, here translated page : http://translate.google.ru/translate?hl=ru&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fhttp://www.tmlink.ru%2Fforum%2Fforumdisplay.php%3Ff%3D18

Posted: Feb 13th, 2010 02:17 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

The link didn't work for me. Can you explain how to use translators for me to be able to do it manually?

Posted: Feb 13th, 2010 08:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Yes, go to google's translator  http://translate.google.com (which is one of many) and paste the website url in the first box. Choose the to and from language and click on translate.

It does not translate flat pictures, such as forum images, website banners, etc.

Keith

Posted: Feb 13th, 2010 05:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
EVPDave

Well, since this thread I started is going off in a new direction I thought I would take the bait and look at the Russian site to see what the excitement is all about.

After an hour of reading poor and sometimes laughable Google translations I think I have the gist of it. They are discussing a Skype account called "crossovertalk". You use your Skype phone and attempt to connect to this 'crossovertalk' account. Here is a video of the process I found. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npjicqGGcu0&feature=player_embedded

Without knowing how the software was written I have no idea what is being transmitted, sounds like random noise or even voice fragments, who knows? This appears to be a product for commercial use in development, maybe for the I-phone?

The method I was describing in this thread uses no such generated random fragments or voice fragments. My idea is to generate just enough noise so the vocoder in the VOIP network is at threshold and manipulated by Spirit just beyond threshold to be words and language.

Dave 

Posted: Feb 13th, 2010 08:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

It has all the ring of literally the exact same thing that digitaldowsing.com is doing, right down to the crosstalk, the use of Skype, and your mention of an app.

While there is potential for communication programs, especially those that use UDP, it is very essential that we know all of the details of exactly what is used to create the background source we are working with.

I haven't looked at it yet myself, been rather busy. One of these days I'll dig into the idea.

Keith

Posted: Feb 19th, 2010 07:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
EVPDave

I've been using a RS Hack on FM with this set-up. The level setting is critical. The radio earphone jack is plugged directly to the computer microphone jack on the sound card. The level out of the radio must be set as close to threshold as possible to just trigger the VOIP vocoders. Makes for a noisy recording but some of the voices ride just above the ambient. Example from last night:

"There's David's house..........I see it"

Attachment: 021810yahoo1theredavidshousechatter.mp3 (Downloaded 1835 times)

Posted: Feb 19th, 2010 07:42 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
EVPDave

Some of the voices carry on in timbre well beyond what would be expected in a radio sweep. I like the RS 12-470 (Silver & White) due to it's fixed scan rate.

"Talk to people last three weeks......Hey Nathan"

Attachment: 021710yahoo1talktopeoplechatter1.mp3 (Downloaded 965 times)

Posted: Feb 19th, 2010 04:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
joecioppi

The radio earphone jack is plugged directly to the computer microphone jack on the sound card.

Dave,

sound card mic jacks are monaural inputs with a pullup voltage for pc headset mics....
you shouldn't plug earphone stereo into card mic jacks

Joe

Posted: Feb 19th, 2010 07:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

I believe that was the exact intent.

Keith

Posted: Jul 19th, 2010 08:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
clockdryve

My computer (laptop) Dell Latitude D430 has a popup that I click for "line in " status. That way I can upload my DR60 and other analog-in digital recorders (and tape recorders).

Posted: Jul 19th, 2010 09:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
clockdryve

My computer (laptop) Dell Lattitude D430 has a popup tick for "line in" status option anytime something is plugged into the microphone slot. That way I can upload my DR60 and other analog-in digital recorders (and tape recorders) through my sound card. This popup gives me an option to connect as LINE or MICROPHONE. I use XP Pro SP3 so don't know what the Vista or 7 has for option.--Long Live Windows XP!!! I have wore out my headphone plug in my Card though. I have only One side that works, must keep pin half out. If it would have been the other pin I could have used a mono adapter with no problem because I only use for mono EVP. So a buddy of mine was able to find a "cheap" usb type dongle that accepts microphone or headphone in the same 1/8" plug. I just use it for headphone though. Still have use of sound card microphone connection. This dongle still uses your sound card hardware...just a little rerouting. I tried to edit the above post. Not so easy while dabbing around on a celly...doesn't show that button to send the reply.

Current time is 12:26 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > The Creative Corner - Miscellaneous Electronic ITC Experimenting > Using VOIP phones as a link Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1623 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 26 queries executed.