ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: sparks, mikesndbs, Keith Clark, joecioppi, Jeff, fratka, EVPDave, Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, Dmaumau, Bruce, ArizonaEvp, takne_007
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
My current detector  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 2nd, 2010 04:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
mikesndbs

Hi

With this message you can see my current test device for DRV.

Very simple.

When a long wire is connected at the top it seems to pick up shortwave around the 6mhz band very easily, however it should be very wide band.

For DRV experimentation it will have no extra antenna as near field should be sufficient.

I will soon be combining this with pre amp and amp plus a device to cause the chop or oscillation that seems to be required.

I'll keep you posted via this thread.

Mike

Attached Image (viewed 427 times):

circuit.jpg

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2010 03:24 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
joecioppi

This should not work as a signal source because the output as no return path to drive an amp input.

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2010 04:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
mikesndbs

Hey Joe

It does work :-) the output comes off the diode and then the junction of the two inductors.
I get a fair signal when plugged into a LM386 amp.

Night

Mike

Posted: Feb 5th, 2010 02:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
mikesndbs

Hi

Update for you, tonight I hooked up my detector to the Kemo preamp and then into a LM386 based audio amp.

Above you can see the set up.

It needs to be cleaned up which I suspect will reduce the buzzing.

As you can hear on the attached sound file the detector is very sensitive indeed!

It responds to just moving my hand near it, I would say that anything generating a AM radio/EM field would be detected by this.

Upgrades include a more powerful audio amp and some way to spin some powerful magnets near to the detector.

Thoughts?

Attachment: DW_C0260.mp3 (Downloaded 1230 times)

Posted: Feb 5th, 2010 08:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Mike,

My comments are that spirit is just waiting for people to invest some of their time in developing potential methods of communication. If you think you're being inspired creatively, which we all very likely are, then by all means continue your experiments! There are many potential ideas waiting to be worked with. My question to you is, at what point will you give spirit time to work with the radio?

There was spirit in this clip, particularly noticeable at 1:38, characteristically sounding almost as sweep tuning does.

Keith

Posted: Feb 6th, 2010 01:46 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
mikesndbs

Hi Keith

I'll have to listen to that bit then!

My current thinking is that once a device has been built that is capable of tuning in the spirit world then no time will be needed as it will just work like any other communicator.

This device is not that communicator I know that.

Yes, I was given this very simple circuit as I was driving home thinking about my lovely wife and how much I miss her, so who knows.

I need to refine this as I said, it needs to feed directly into a tape recorder (not PC as they make too much RF noise) I need to clean up the wires.

But currently it has potential.

Do you think I should lave it working for some period of time to allow spirit to attune themselves?

Thanks

Mike

Posted: Feb 6th, 2010 09:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Yes, I do believe that an outcome is more likely if ample time is given to spirit to influence it. There are many variables, and they say the experimenter is one of them, but I have also seen that they use whatever is in your environment to the best of their ability.

If you have the ability to use live audio filtering software, that may prove to be of much help also.

Keith

Posted: Feb 6th, 2010 11:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
mikesndbs

Hi Keith

Thanks.

Yes I have both software based and instrumental DSP filters at hand.

The only issue with software based filters is the noise the PC generates.

I have DC Forensics so I'll have a play, maybe an isolation transformer would help?

Cheers

Mike

Posted: Feb 6th, 2010 11:24 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

I dont know, I have issues with that myself. Preferably the radio would be far away from computers, indeed.

Keith

Posted: Sep 12th, 2010 12:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
mikesndbs

Update, having tried a number of other configs, the original detector proves to be best at 'radio'
Mobius coil is my next test, coupled with UV light and Orgone.

Current time is 04:22 PM  
ITC Bridge > Ask a Question, Give an Answer > The Technical Tower - A panel of forum members > My current detector Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1595 seconds (31% database + 69% PHP). 26 queries executed.