ITC Bridge Home 
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Way, Way out of the box EVP experiment ideas

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore Mr Shadowman. click Here to view this post

joecioppi

Dan,

In this vein, I've heard evps gathered at accident sites.

Joe

Last edited on Jan 3rd, 2010 12:07 PM by joecioppi

Vicki Talbott

I got some amazing EVP at a showing right before a funeral.  I was allowed to be alone with the deceased for a few minutes--I did know this person although not well.  Vicki

Vicki Talbott

Actually, the family requested that it remain private since it was very personal.  I gave it to the family and gave up rights to it.  Suffice it to say that the deceased came through immediately, emotionally and spoke for the short amount of time I had the recorder on.  Most of the comments were short and to the point, mentioning love and family members by name.  As a certified Proxy Practitioner for the AA-EVP (now the Association Transcommunication), I have often been asked not to share results from requests to record for deceased loved ones.  I do have a lot of EVP from my son that I have shared here and elsewhere, though.  He crossed over in 2001 and is a strong communicator when he does come through.  Vicki 

You have chosen to ignore tbenefi33. click Here to view this post

Vicki Talbott

You could just ask if he has a message to impart.  Maybe he will come through or someone will come through for him.  I have done that and sometimes the person comes through with a message, but sometimes someone comes through with something like "He is fine."

You have chosen to ignore parasearcher. click Here to view this post

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1426 seconds (27% database + 73% PHP). 33 queries executed.