ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
robevpau

My findings support the fact that EVPs can appear 'clearer' when a 'natural human voice or voices' infuse the background noise source.

This makes some rational sense, as the plethora of human vowels/consonants are instantly available for our 'other-worldly'

dimensional communicators and therefore may require less manipulation than non-verbal random background noise.

I can now empirically state that 'human voice background' manipulation can lead to clearer EVP recordings - rather than using generated random 'non vocal' noise - although I have done both.

But this being the case, one still has to contend with the amalgam of IC Recorder 'background noise' and the human voice component.

It's the arduous task of sorting the 'chaff' from the "wheat!"

It is only possible to legitimise EVPs when one can clarify that you have recorded a clearly audible 'stand alone' comments that does not relate to other transient comments made by incarnates in the vicinity.

Both 'speed variation'of statement and/or 'voice pitch variation' can also assist in helping to separate natural from supranatural speech.

I am interested to know if others have tried 'low level crowd babble' and - if not - why not try it - take a quiet running IC recorder to a supermarket or shopping centre where many incarnates frequent and residual energy levels are high - you may be quite surprised by the EVPs you capture!

Rob from Oz

robevpau

An example of 'crowd babble' recordings

1)  A discarnate woman whose name is Barbara recorded at our local supermarket

Attachment: ACA - Boundys North Essendon - Rob .. all the best .. from Barbara.wav (Downloaded 1109 times)

robevpau

And another Lady, known as "Viv" from Richmond - a Melbourne suburb - also recorded in a Supermarket

Attachment: Viv from Richmond.wav (Downloaded 1133 times)

robevpau

This is one of my clearest EVPs recorded with open mike into Goldwave into IMB PC with a rearranging of my voice pattern - sort of akin to physical mediumship.

The comment is standalone and not a normal statement made in our environment

This gentleman letting us know that he had 'once been in a physical state' and that his consciousness is still surviving beyond the plane of existence.

Attachment: ACA - 04092004 SONY_CLR_ONCE EARTHLY GERRY!.wav (Downloaded 1080 times)

robevpau

...  and one more, commenting on my 'english brogue' and manner of speech.

It is my voice stating, "Thank You" at the end of a recording - and then this discarnate gentleman comments, " I love your model english - robert!" - not an ordinary incarnate comment

rob

Attachment: ACA - 06102004 Thank You ... I LOVE YOUR MODEL ENGLISH .. Robert.wav (Downloaded 1125 times)

lance

Hi Rob:biggrin:

I see what your saying, my only hold up would be, is because EVP are prone to intrution wouldn't this be very hard to see if you have captured a geniun EVP if Background noise wasn't monitered? 

take care, lance.:)

robevpau

Lance,

Absolutely

I find where the best conditions 'energy-wise' and 'human background chatter wise' exist, - the labelling of bonafide EVPs is more difficult - nevertheless - this technique  (among many others) offers some wonderful opportunities to capture comments from entities that do not have high levels of energy for communication.

Basically, we should be making the recording of EVPs a little bit easier for our discarnate friends

rob

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1531 seconds (30% database + 70% PHP). 27 queries executed.