ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Unintended EVP  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 9th, 2009 03:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
mikesndbs

Hi

I went to see a medium the other day to get some comfort.

I recorded the session with my 960pc on HQ setting.

Attached are what appear to be two EVP voices.

I have not processed the file apart from increasing its volume.#

Opinions?

Attachment: evp5.12.09.mp3 (Downloaded 873 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Dec 10th, 2009 04:56 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
mikesndbs

Downloaded twice, nobody going to comment?

Posted: Dec 10th, 2009 01:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Deborah

Hello -- I do hear two distinct utterances/thoughts.  The break is clearly seen in the clip.   

Believe to hear, the first part, as:  "Think of --your brother"  ...(next hear something in between -- then towards the end --)  "he won't let me". 

Is my initial take on it after listening several times in Audacity and amping further. 

Deborah

Posted: Dec 10th, 2009 02:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
mikesndbs

Hi and thanks

Yes it is formed of two extracts from the recording.

It just shows how easy to interpretation EVP is, I do not hear what you say at all!

I won't say what I think I hear as I don't want to colour what others might think.

Mike

Posted: Dec 10th, 2009 08:36 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Greetings,

Yes....EVP's are highly subjective because of several factors.  It all boils down to one's hearing ability,  equipment,  software,  the use thereof and preparation prior to listening.  It's one thing to play a clip for 30 seconds and opine.  It's another to actually  "work"  a clip.

It is also not uncommon for a clip to get altered & sound different because of uploading & downloading.  

With all these factors clouding the process,  one is bound to get varied opinions.

Since you did not elaborate on external noise at the time of the recording,  I will assume the peak waveform of the first section is a natural sound.

If it not a natural sound....it could be interpreted as a quick  "hey"...."I beg you all"  or  "I bet you are"  Either way,  it is probably incomplete because of editing.

That being said,  I have chosen to start from time index  0.01.735 - 0.04.541  

I hear the following:

Mid range male saying:  "Kala (<--phonetically),  I love you man"

This is followed by a whispered male saying:  "she loves you"

From time index 0.04.541 - 0.05.460

Male speaking quickly saying:  "we know you"  <---probably incomplete response because of editing

As far as the second section.....From time index 0.06.332 - end of clip

Higher pitch male(s) say:  "ok"  

This is immediately followed by a whispered female that says:  "I love you"

Then the predominant male voice says:   "be cool"

This is followed by the higher pitched males saying:  "I love it"

Regards,
Ron

Last edited on Dec 10th, 2009 08:48 PM by ArizonaEvp

Posted: Dec 10th, 2009 08:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

P.S........

As far as the number of downloads  vs  responding posts........

This forum is open to anyone on the net.  This means you do not have to be a member to download any posted clips.

It is entirely possible that non-members just passing through download the 2 times you referenced.

Just thought you should know.  :)

Ron

Posted: Dec 11th, 2009 02:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
mikesndbs

Background noise was minimal, ticking clock and maybe rumble of jet.

I am interested in what you heard.

Some of what you say I heard but it would seem you found far more than I did.

If you have re worked the clip can you repost the result?

I have the original file so I can check for more.

Thanks

Mike

p.s. did not know this was a open forum, I'll be careful with what I post

Posted: Dec 11th, 2009 02:41 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
mikesndbs

Just occured to me also.

I am in the UK and I assume the spirits will be from the same location.

You hear, be good and I love you man.

These are phrases that I would never use or look for.

What I'll do is clip out the whole section when the medium sat tuning in and then post it here, may take me some time as I have to go out now.

Thanks

You have chosen to ignore Mr Shadowman. click Here to view this post

Posted: Dec 13th, 2009 01:11 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
mikesndbs

Hi

The 'How's that' is amazing! where did you find that on the track?

'He's home' well it sounds very odd.

What software are you using?

Cheers

Mike

You have chosen to ignore Mr Shadowman. click Here to view this post

You have chosen to ignore parasearcher. click Here to view this post

Posted: Jun 5th, 2010 02:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
clockdryve

I've heard this one before somewhere :) To me it sounded (after the sniffle) that someone said "HYSLOPE" (that's my last name) then a sound like a chair slowly leaning back on an old creaky floor....eeeerrrr. And the other sound was like a belly growl. Hungry anyone.....grab a snickers ;)

Posted: Jul 4th, 2010 12:03 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
golden

:closedeyes:Hi Mike,

I just found this site.  I came across it because I was looking for information on hearing my computer making voices.  I just discovered I am most likely an Empath, on the test scored 100% on all types.  I came across another story about someone feeling ill in their home and did not EVPs there.  Well I am sure it is possible that you did pick up on voices especially visiting a medium. If they are one, I am sure your recording did indeed pick up voices.  I myself started EVP by accident.  I was getting so tired, and gave up smoking and was waiting for a big surge of energy.  Well after three sleep studies and two different approaches of how to treat, which of neither made me feel any better.  I did not go into deep sleep.  It puzzled the techs thinking maybe depression. 

Well before I had my sleep study, I wante to see if I had sleep apnea or snored.  That night I had a weird dream.  Some people were in my living room and one lady dressed in a dress not of this time.  Well I got bad vibes from her, and the next thing I dream she is choking me.  I gasp for air, wondering how can someone choke me in my dream.  Well I did awaken.  I played back the recorder.  At first I heard a single male voice with southern like accent talking very clearly about the relationship is over and they have done all they could to help it.  So he said to leave I heard some clatter of feet then a door open and close.  I first thought this must of been on the recorder from someone fooling around and saying a line like trying out for a part.  I did not fool with the recorder, not good with directions with no tape it is digital.  So I play back the second sounds heard.  Now this night I was alone husband went fishing so it would be quiet and I slept on the couch.  In this recording I had you could hear me gasping for air while asleep, yes I snore.  I then hear the same man's voice say loudly "What are you trying to kill me".  Then I heard some scuffling more far away say in my kitchen area.  A voice in the background was picked up yelling GET OUT, this voice sounded familar though to me.  Other sounds like squeeking of a swing.  Some soft yelling of a child also.  Many different sounds were picked up.  So it confused me so.  I dreamt the dream and picked up like the man was talking like he was me, I am a female.  So for trying to hear of snoring I got a lot more than I bargained for.  I have done a few more on different recorders and pick up voices also.  A voice was heard of a woman like she was coming up my stairs to living room, where my husband stood in long johns a winter night.  She said, "Watch your way"  Her voice seemed to be of another time earlier.  My husband heard and thought I bought a television for the bedroom.  Of course he is still skeptic, and half remembers now, but his head turned and was puzzled.  I have always been a very sensitive person and am the one everyone calls to help with their problems.  I know my grandmother read tea leaves.  They had a Quiji board also a big one.  My dad on numerous occassions told me to never go to get my cards read it is against my religion.  Even when I was pregnant with my first daughter, I was almost 8 months my uncle died.  My mother encouraged me not to go, because of being pregnant did not want me to get upset.  I now even remember things hidden from me when someone was ill as not to upset me.  Of course when I found out I visited my relation.  Now I am like a walking recorder.  I do realize I am an empath at my age.  I pick up on so many emotions and can get ill.  One friend calls me with her problems and before I can express mine, she has got to go.  She feels better, I get more and more drained.  So I started to research and found this site.  I read a typed letter of Keith's I think and I could see figures of people in the paper.  At first stick figuires, then a little more formed not one buy many.  Then I had to block out I heard my computer sounding like it was speaking as a EVP would pick up.l  So now I have to really do something to help myself.  Some times I feel like my head will explode.  I was getting concerned if any entities at night when you sleep can drain you, like I feel in the morning.  A walking zombie.  I have been given a medication to help with this foggy feeling and me just nodding off in the morning at the table and not knowing over an hour had passed.  The medication is no miracle, but can drive safer.  No do not have get up and go with it.  It takes quite awhile to work.  Thank goodness I am retired RN.  Now am wondering if I have fear of deep sleep like PTSD knowing I am helpless at that state.  We have had many paranormal happenings in our homes even my children had them.  One of my granddaughter's is definitely sensitive. I think most in my direct family are sensitives.  One dauther is afraid and tries to block.  She also does not deep sleep.  One granddaughter has two imaginary friends that have the nicknames that only I knew of my Mom and Dad.  I pray at night for help.  So yes it is absolutely possible you have picked up on your taping seeing a medium.  I am now searching for information on empath would like to find one that has 100% on all.  Either universal or imp.  I came on to purchase a Book of Storms to help, but here in MA it is late, so I will try to get some sleep.  I aired to you, I thank you.  I know someone in this forum is wondering if their illness feelings are caused by entities.  I was trying to find this person.  I found you.  I apologize for talking so long, but I do thank you so mcuh.  I will be on this site again.  So I am older woman finding myself, literally, for I know and always did know I am here for something.  Sometimes I feel like I am not from here either, lol.  Stay well, healthy and happy and safe. And again an apology for talking so long.  Sometimes I just go on and on, so forgive me. This can be used as an introduction also.

Joan:smile::closedeyes:

Posted: Jul 4th, 2010 12:49 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
lance

Hi There...

I hear 'Your brother' then pause 'keep calling'

Great work...

Lance..

Posted: Aug 5th, 2010 01:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
drrh

Hi I just came across this one and listened.  At the very beginning before the sniffle, I hear "your Daddy's sick", then sniffle, then "your brother"  and at the end "be cool".  Just wanted to add my 2 cents.

Debbie

Current time is 12:00 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Unintended EVP Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1698 seconds (28% database + 72% PHP). 31 queries executed.