ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Turn the table  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Nov 25th, 2009 11:50 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
mikesndbs

Hi

I'd like to turn things on their head a bit!

How do spirit hear us?

Do they 'hear' us, sense our thoughts, feel our energy?

How can we make sure spirit can hear us, what can we use?

Thanks

Mike

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

You have chosen to ignore Mr Shadowman. click Here to view this post

Posted: Dec 1st, 2009 11:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Mike,

Spirit has the ability to hear what we say and know what we think and feel. As to whether their "hearing" is literally equated to them hearing our physical voice as a sound wave, I'm not sure when that applies.

It's also not uncommon to hear spirit communicators relaying what is said to each other - so the indication there is that it is not always true that everyone in spirit is aware of everything within a person's vibration....

Keith

Posted: Dec 1st, 2009 03:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
mikesndbs

Hmm interesting! thanks guys

Posted: Oct 5th, 2010 11:54 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
mikesndbs

Shame this thread has not been more busy, it would have been interesting.

Posted: Oct 6th, 2010 10:58 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
dkenda

How do they hear us?

Good question!! I asked precisely that and was told that 'hearing' us can be likened to a dreamstate (telepathy may well fall into that category).
With respect to 'on-living' teenagers that attend morning recording sessions- the more experienced entities are very insistent that they 'concentrate.' Often spirit will start a comment with the phrase "Listen to her!" And they say things like, "You sound tired." Whether or not they are merely evaluating some particular quality of soundwaves I don't know but they definitely detect and identify emotional and physical cues.

Difficult to wrap the intellect around at best. As is almost every facet of afterlife life (which can amount to little more than an educated guess in most instances)
I'm looking for the 'energy hog.' The entity that comes with a power supply and unlimited volume...anything more than a couple of choice words can be impossible to decipher with any certainty. (Of course I'm over-the-top ecstatic with the "couple of choice words.")

Kenda

Posted: Oct 8th, 2010 07:58 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
mikesndbs

Thanks Kenda

Posted: Oct 18th, 2010 08:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
drrh

Hi, I know in my experiences that they can hear me talk and hear what I'm thinking.  Also they will say to me "I'm sorry you don't feel good today" without me saying a word or even thinking about not feeling well.  And if I start to cry about something they will say "Don't cry Debbie".  And also will say "I can see you", or I'm right beside you" or "What are you doing?"  I am very aware that they can see me all the time.  That I have no doubt about.   My girlfriends father just had cardiac arrest the other day and bypass surgery and I heard this morning that "he's not going to make it".   Now that's wild to me!  I'll let you know if they are right or not!

Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: May 8th, 2011 07:32 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Dmaumau

Hello guys. Nice topic.

Spirits manipulate energy in various forms, inside and outside our physical world, so our thoughts are energy beeing produced, distributed, stored in our brain cells and, yes, broadcasted, so they can "hear" you even without speech.

And let's remember that you always think before speaking, even if it's only microseconds before.

;)

Mauricio

Last edited on May 8th, 2011 07:34 PM by Dmaumau

Current time is 08:42 AM  
ITC Bridge > Ask a Question, Give an Answer > Opinions, advice, techniques, software, and methodology > Turn the table Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1654 seconds (30% database + 70% PHP). 28 queries executed.