ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Build a Bridge > Listings for people seeking to work together > Keith Clark, Central Coast California, U.S.

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Keith Clark, Central Coast California, U.S.  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 4th, 2007 10:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

I live in Salinas, Ca. It's about an hour and a half south of San Francisco. I am always seeking to meet new people interested in researching all areas of the afterlife. As a computer technician, I spend most of the time on the computer and am somewhat familiar with most forms of communicating with the other side through electronic devices. I am interested in:

Forming a group to conduct seances. A physical medium would be a wonderful addition to a group, but they are very rare. If one does happen to read this and would be interested in starting a circle in the central California area, please contact me.

Direct Radio Voice. I am willing to work with any researcher who has an interest in this form of communication. No need to be in the local area, this can be done via email and telephone.

Various forms of Reflection photography. This is a relatively rare form of receiving images from the other side, but may become more common in the future. The method I experiment with most uses mirrors, water, and light.

Special Projects: I am most certainly interested in your new ideas for spirit communication. Some great breakthroughs come from trying new things. If someone needs a partner to conduct a joint long-distance experiment, I would love to participate.

Having problems with your computer? I'm pretty good in this area. If you ever have a question, but don't want to pay a technician, drop me a line. I enjoy learning new things and solving problems.

Interested in starting your own life-after-death-related website, but don't know how? I'm new to this area also, but perhaps I can give a couple of pointers to help you get started.

Anyone may email me at any time.

See you on the board!

Keith Clark
ITC Bridge.com

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 9th, 2007 02:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
SilverWolfe

Hi Keith-

definately interested in direct voice and also have an idea or two for special projects. would be great if yuo were interested in this!

will drop u a line via email in case u dont check the boards often.

looking forward to chatting with you

Tracy

Posted: Aug 9th, 2007 06:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Tracy,

I'm always open to new ideas. Even if they don't work out for me, then I still support the people who try them.

You're absolutely right, I don't have time to visit the board often (especially lately) - email's the quickest way.

Thanks,

Keith

You have chosen to ignore Rachel EVP Voices. click Here to view this post

Posted: Mar 20th, 2013 02:02 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
pol

Keith Clark wrote:
Hello,

Having problems with your computer? I'm pretty good in this area. If you ever have a question, but don't want to pay a technician, drop me a line. I enjoy learning new things and solving problems.

Keith .. know how to circumvent closed forums? - 3rd forum was member of has closed . ~ eeeeee!! - drives me nuts! Surely there should be the ability to personally access closed forums by members who want to reference material ??
.. if not, certainly should be instated.

Last edited on Mar 20th, 2013 02:08 AM by pol

Posted: Mar 25th, 2013 09:56 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Pol,

Please clarify. If you are talking about other forums, nothing you can do about that.

If you're talking about this forum, let me know specifically what you are referring to. ITC Bridge forum is publicly available and searched by google and other search bots regularly, even if we were to go down, you would be able to look for and find cached material on the internet, at least text.

Let me know,

Thanks,
Keith

Posted: Mar 29th, 2013 10:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
pol

Hi Keith

Was talking about other forums I'd been member of.. amongst which -an Australian EVP forum.
I don't see why closed forums can't at least remain accessible for public viewing & reference purposes? (when you consider the wealth of info that goes into some of these sites, it seems such a waste to have it all permanently erased).

Posted: Mar 30th, 2013 11:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Well the problem is that the forums are either hosted on the individuals website plan, such as we are here, or the person pays someone else to host it. In both cases, the individual incurs a personal expense, and once they can't pay for it, it goes away. Have no fear, I have every intention of this website being here for years to come, unknown conditions aside.

Don't be surprised though if ITC Bridge spawns sister sites as I learn to grow in spirit.

And a special note to say thank you to Ron (arizonaevp) as he is the force currently behind daily monitoring and administration of this website.

Keith

Current time is 12:50 AM  
ITC Bridge > Build a Bridge > Listings for people seeking to work together > Keith Clark, Central Coast California, U.S. Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1204 seconds (13% database + 87% PHP). 29 queries executed.