ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Answering machine/telephone particular sound

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Answering machine/telephone particular sound  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Nov 17th, 2009 02:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
JessGulbranson

My mother recently got a message on her answering machine, very short, that sounded like a gasp and someone saying her name.  After calling everyone she knows, and finding that no one had called her, she played me the message.  When I listened to it, I got a shiver, because the first thing I thought of was ITC.  It just had that sound, like it had been sampled on something with a low bitrate... sorry, I'm not a huge techie in the paranormal department, so I'm relying on music terms.   The following day, seeing how shaken she was, a concerned coworker mentioned that when my mom first started working there, a number of the customers she had talked to had actually been deceased for years.  Your mileage may vary on that part of the story, but it adds to the creep factor.

Regardless, I do wonder about the particular sound of the ITC voices.  I've heard similar voice attributes on some EVPs, but not all.  I've never really listened hard to this, it's always been on podcasts and things, but now that I have decent headphones and a wide array of audio processing programs, maybe I'll have a go.  Can anyone chime in on this particular subject?  One additional detail is that the phones in my mom's house have been inconsistently malfunctioning in my mom's house for about a week now, with no problem to be found by the phone co.  Is that consistent with attempts to communicate in this manner?  Thanks in advance for the discussion.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Nov 21st, 2009 04:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Deborah

Hello Jess,

Do you have a copy of the recording and can you post it here? 

Yes, from what I have seen on a few EVP websites there have been a number of EVPs captured/recorded via electronic telephone equipment.  In my view, and from research -- and you probably already know/suspect --the Spirit world can and does attempt to utilize any available/various electronic equipment to communicate.  ~ Deborah.     

Last edited on Nov 22nd, 2009 05:36 AM by Deborah

Posted: Nov 21st, 2009 07:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
JessGulbranson

Here's a screen capture of the frequencies....

Attached Image (viewed 179 times):

freqcapture.jpg

Posted: Nov 21st, 2009 07:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
JessGulbranson

And here's the sound.

Attachment: answeringmachine.wav (Downloaded 755 times)

Posted: Nov 22nd, 2009 08:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Deborah

Interesting Jess.  I listened to your original and slowed it down, & amped a bit, in Audacity.  In both --I hear a female sounding utterance of 5 syllables.  Almost seems like:  You have (or heard) truth enough.  At first, the very last word/syllable sounded like "moi"  (French?).  Don't know...for sure...Just my "stab at it".  Thanks for posting.  ~ Deborah

Posted: Nov 22nd, 2009 10:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
JessGulbranson

Crazy.  Well, it was sounding to us on the answering machine like a gasp, then "Suzanne" with an indistinct last syllable.  I did the same in Audacity and the "truth enough" part is pretty clear.  I am a bit frustrated with the effecting in Audacity, so I think I will turn to my music suites to slow it down without changing the pitch.  Great work, Deborah.

Posted: Nov 22nd, 2009 01:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Deborah

Let me know if you get something w/music suites/treatment, Jess. 
Typically, I dislike changing/altering/treating anything on a clip.  And yet; more than any singular treatment "option" --I think the human ear may, in some cases, synch up better if clip is slowed a bit....(i.e. due to Spirit's higher/faster vibration).   
Oh, and I agree w/you...initially I believed the first sound(s) to be a gasp....It does have a "sense of urgency" to it

~ Deborah

You have chosen to ignore parasearcher. click Here to view this post

Current time is 07:59 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Answering machine/telephone particular sound Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1451 seconds (29% database + 71% PHP). 28 queries executed.